Olddog Newtrick's Seedsman, Banana Jealousy, SIP/Quadline Comparative Grow

WooHoo! They are growing Fast!

I Believe the leaf issue is just a results of past ph problems. Provided you have remedied that, I don't see it being an issue much longer!

Please refrain from doing anything More to fix, give it a few days to confirm MY Belief. So you don't cause NEW problems?
They are gonna get a sledgehammer flush and a defoliation when I flip. So, that will be a kind of clean slate.

Definitely Calmag issue. Imo.

Have you checked your pH? I know sounds redundant.

I'm in for a guy's verse girls comparative grow!
We’ll have to see how many volunteers we get on both sides. I’m sure @JiggiLotus will get in

WooHoo! They are growing Fast!

I Believe the leaf issue is just a results of past ph problems. Provided you have remedied that, I don't see it being an issue much longer!

Please refrain from doing anything More to fix, give it a few days to confirm MY Belief. So you don't cause NEW problems?
That makes sense. He did have cal/mag issues a while back, so I figured he had fixed that and this was something new.
As I said...leaf issues....nope. :laughtwo:
Hope I don't have any. LOL

@Lady Cannafan @OGpapa @JiggiLotus
Still just in the thinking stage but, since we are all doing the banana jealousy, and going into flower around the same time, we could shoot for a date shortly after that grow, since we should all have an opening in the schedules.
What do you all think on guidelines? Same breeder? If one of our sponsors open another comp grow, maybe a combined journal?
What’s y’all’s thoughts?

Good Morning. Glad all is okay.
You had us spoiled with posting kind of daily, then we didn't hear from ya. 😏 Don't worry on keep up with my journals right now, you've got your hands full (literally) with trimming up buds. Nummy....

Plz be sure to tag when you get a perpetual up. Keep in mind, you won't be eligible for grow journal of the month with perpetual, but that shouldn't stop you. I love a good perp journal. LOL

The collaborative grow sounds fun, boyz against the girlz.....hmmm. All of that humor and style in one journal could be tons of laughs....and well...learning of course. :laughtwo:
Tag me too. I'm totally into this panty dropping seed you speak of. 🌈💚

Sorry I've been a bit of a fucktard today. My favorite auntie passed yesterday from that bastard C word. 😡 I'll miss her .a lot.

Enough tears for now!!! Let's rejoice in Life! Let's definitely think about this. Would y'all want to finish the BJ's first? We're all with like 2 weeks give or take. I'm down with whenever. Gotta keep myself busy or I get stir crazy......((Twitch twitch)) 😜

Sorry I've been a bit of a fucktard today. My favorite auntie passed yesterday from that bastard C word. 😡 I'll miss her .a lot.

Enough tears for now!!! Let's rejoice in Life! Let's definitely think about this. Would y'all want to finish the BJ's first? We're all with like 2 weeks give or take. I'm down with whenever. Gotta keep myself busy or I get stir crazy......((Twitch twitch)) 😜
So sorry to read about your Aunt. That damned C word, it's all over my family right now too.
You are allowed to be a "fucktard".
Lots of love and hugs your way.

Favorite aunts are usually very special. My condolences Jiggi.

So sorry to read about your Aunt. That damned C word, it's all over my family right now too.
You are allowed to be a "fucktard".
Lots of love and hugs your way.
She was cool. She told me about getting diagnosed with leukemia maybe a week and half ago. I knew it wouldn't be long. Leukemia doesn't stay an play long. 😓 It's fucked up but understandable, we said our goodbyes a few days ago. I shared some comforting prayers with her, Psalm 93 and such. Just gotta remember them in all their Glory 💚💚💚

Back
Top Bottom