OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

so lay some text on us OMM

Best if days to you and Jo OMM!
I hope life is treating you as well as can be! If not may the fresh island winds sweep up some positive energy to bestow upon you both! :)
Much love as always :)

Thank You Sir.....The winds are strong and smell of flowers. I miss you LA.

so lay some text on us OMM

TEXT!

Hi Buck, still kicking. My son came out for a visit.....one of the best parts was that he gave me my first bath in over a year. I don't smell bad anymore. Can't wait until next years visit. Neither Jo or myself can get around very well, but we manage. We really support each other. I can still drive, so we pickup a lot of take out food. Jo needs surgery, but who would take care of me and vice versa? Cronichemphog really helps us in many ways. He's a real friend.
Guess that sums it up.

I don't get on here much....it's a bit depressing, not really being a part of 420. So it goes. I don't partake of MJ, makes me ill.

I do visit folks occasionally. At least I can watch TV and hockey games.

Well...that's a summary. Hope you are felling better. Love you, you old fart. OMM. :high-five:

:ciao: OMM

Sending you good Greek vibes. Happy Easter too to you both.

Preparations are in full swing here for Orthodox Easter which is next weekend. Almond cakes are being baked, eggs painted red and home-made fireworks being assembled. (Not by me :cheesygrinsmiley:). Snow is forecast too, so it should be quite a weekend.

May all be well with you and Jo. :circle-of-love:

:ciao: OMM

Sending you good Greek vibes. Happy Easter too to you both.

Preparations are in full swing here for Orthodox Easter which is next weekend. Almond cakes are being baked, eggs painted red and home-made fireworks being assembled. (Not by me :cheesygrinsmiley:). Snow is forecast too, so it should be quite a weekend.

May all be well with you and Jo. :circle-of-love:

Ahhh....me heart is there with you Mr. Teddy. I can just picture it all being readied.

Yee Cats! Snow! Summer is all most upon us here.

No joke the old lady from across the street just brought us goodies...she is Greek! What else!

I miss you my friend! OMM :Namaste:

Hey Pop's just driving thru to say hey. And you Hang in there my friend and don't feel shy to give me a yell whenever. Right now I'm going thru one of those PC depressed things. I'm known to get boried with the net. Guess I'm going thru one now. Me and Miss J damn near live of drive thru. Even a lot of them sit down places like Applebee's have curb side pick up. Isn't anything new here cept the date. Kind of slow I'm thinking of stopping with the hash mash grows and do two flips so one comes out every 2 months. I had to kill a plant that showed powdery mildew. So I ended up starting over. Once again.
Hey on alittle of the info side Mike ' Stoney Girls' might have hit on something I've been wondering about. When they legalize hemp and people start growing it everywhere, what's to become of the outdoor farmers??? Seeded dope? Take a read on here,
Mother Superior | Stoney Girl Gardens
I've tried to call him acouple times and seems he's gotten abit busy lately with RSO. And had to cut house calls from the office. Guess I'm going to have to go pound on his door. But he had a nice both and did a speak Hempstock. Miss J's niece is going to do a little story and vid for her classes in school. She's going to use afew of my plants for the pic's. Oh well I'm outta here take care my friend
Keepem Green

Hey OMM

Sound like your kids were very good for you and to you. :hmmmm: That is big my friend. Glad you had a great visit.

Buck

Top of the Day my fellow old fart. It sure was good to hear you had a great visit with your son. It's nice to have family around to help out at times. Earlier you were stating that the doc was trying different things to help you get into shape so life would be a little easier. I'm sending all the good vibes that I can to help make that happen. Get a hold of social services and see if you guys can get someone to come in and help with the chores. It may cost a little but it would be well worth it. My sister had a gal come in and clean her place once in awhile and it only cost $25. Give Jo a hug from us and take care. :circle-of-love:

Hey Pop's just driving thru to say hey. And you Hang in there my friend and don't feel shy to give me a yell whenever. Right now I'm going thru one of those PC depressed things. I'm known to get boried with the net. Guess I'm going thru one now. Me and Miss J damn near live of drive thru. Even a lot of them sit down places like Applebee's have curb side pick up. Isn't anything new here cept the date. Kind of slow I'm thinking of stopping with the hash mash grows and do two flips so one comes out every 2 months. I had to kill a plant that showed powdery mildew. So I ended up starting over. Once again.
Hey on alittle of the info side Mike ' Stoney Girls' might have hit on something I've been wondering about. When they legalize hemp and people start growing it everywhere, what's to become of the outdoor farmers??? Seeded dope? Take a read on here,
Mother Superior | Stoney Girl Gardens
I've tried to call him acouple times and seems he's gotten abit busy lately with RSO. And had to cut house calls from the office. Guess I'm going to have to go pound on his door. But he had a nice both and did a speak Hempstock. Miss J's niece is going to do a little story and vid for her classes in school. She's going to use afew of my plants for the pic's. Oh well I'm outta here take care my friend
Keepem Green

Love to you and Miss J........You sound like us! Drive Through s are a God's send :thumb:

Hey OMM

Sound like your kids were very good for you and to you. :hmmmm: That is big my friend. Glad you had a great visit.

Buck

Hi Buck. Saving up for his plane ticket for next year's visit. I couldn't have a better son! ....Of course he love's Hawaii too! :high-five:

Top of the Day my fellow old fart. It sure was good to hear you had a great visit with your son. It's nice to have family around to help out at times. Earlier you were stating that the doc was trying different things to help you get into shape so life would be a little easier. I'm sending all the good vibes that I can to help make that happen. Get a hold of social services and see if you guys can get someone to come in and help with the chores. It may cost a little but it would be well worth it. My sister had a gal come in and clean her place once in awhile and it only cost $25. Give Jo a hug from us and take care. :circle-of-love:

Thank You Beemer......They are trying to (The VA) arrange "In Home Care for me". That would sure help in many ways.

May son has been out here 3 straight years......saving for his air fare right now. He has two autistic children and is a great father to them. Loves them like crazy. I see my son as a REAL special person.

Take care you old FART!
:high-five:

And thanks for your concern old friend. :Namaste:

He sounds a really special person! Though who could be surprised lol he's your son! I'm quite sure you passed your warmth and general caring nature on.
Hell ill come live in the garden and work for my keep! :)
Much love to you and Jo OMM! :)
Also don't stress, your one guy who is forevermore on 420 wether you are here in person or not. This place was built on folks like you! Your spirit is always with us on here, the site carries your spirit and always will because of all you gave this place! :)
:)
Thanks for being you my friend! :) :)

Hi Buck. Saving up for his plane ticket for next year's visit. I couldn't have a better son! ....Of course he love's Hawaii too! :high-five:

Screw that, you and Jo take the money and move closer to him! :cheesygrinsmiley: Why catch one fish a year when you could have one a week? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom