OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Jaga......pot is easy to quit....non-addictive! one can stop anytime. :volcano-smiley:

Much love to you and the princess! :love: :circle-of-love: :love:

I'm just passing through today. :Namaste: Many Doctor appointments. They are trying to get me back in shape! :bravo:

Hey OMM Like Reg said if I had to suddenly stop phew that may be tough on the mind ,, but I meant the Cig,s:thumb:
thanks for posting we miss you and I look forwards to seeing you back :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
We are having a partial eclipse this morning ,, they are said to be bad Omens ,, and to be honest even though I have seen a few now its getting real gloomy and everything seems still ,, and the temperature sinks down :popcorn:I am off down town so I am sending you loads of love an hugs from me and the P:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

That's a matter of opinion OldMan. LOL
Your self-adopted grand-daughter said to ask "how are you feeling" so how are you feeling?

Hey B A R and my wonderful self-adopted grand daughter.

I am feeling much better.

I finally got to see my regular Doctor at the VA and she has set up a long, but very thorough recovery plan for me. She is leaving nothing to chance. I Had to do many tests and x rays and I actually came out better than I thought I would. I'm pretty fired up about it. :cheer:

Hey B A R and my wonderful self-adopted grand daughter.

I am feeling much better.

I finally got to see my regular Doctor at the VA and she has set up a long, but very thorough recovery plan for me. She is leaving nothing to chance. I Had to do many tests and x rays and I actually came out better than I thought I would. I'm pretty fired up about it. :cheer:

That is so great to hear OMM!

I can tell your fired up just by reading your posts. They seem much more energetic! Keep it up! Still sending you good vibes from the Northwest :bong::)

Well I'll be darn OldMan, that's the best news I've heard all year!

OMM YOU DARLING:thumb:it was the best news I heard for so long :high-five:
I am gonna have to report straight to the P:circle-of-love:she will have that big smile that always gets her what she wants after I tell her this shes upstairs watching netflix :circle-of-love:
And you are still living in paradise:bravo::surf::slide::slide::slide::partyboy:
Seriously I am so pleased to hear this I am off to tell the P :thumb:

Hey Buddy I should be on my way pretty soon I see the mail person coming up the other side of the road
damn government workers work so damn slow :rofl:

Good morning weed you fellow old fart. It's good to hear that the doctor actually want to get you healthy. What a concept. Hope you are winning at the smoking game. Give Jo a big hug from us. Take care of yourself my friend. :circle-of-love:

Hey OMM!

I have a plant I'm growing for you.

The Church
20150324_211347.jpg

I named her JO-MM.

Have fun in the sun with your son :laughtwo:

:high-five:

:cheesygrinsmiley: I was wondering... hope you have a great visit!

Back
Top Bottom