OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hey Buddy How Are you ?
Good Vibes to Jo Buddy and to you too just been a bit busy the last couple days
but im still here :thumb:

OMM sorry that was a busy Sunday :circle-of-love:,,and now I find that my Chrome web browser has updated and its not working properly,,, I can barely correct spellings with it ,,an I am in black an white again :love: I can use the icons that come up fast but not the advanced icons ,,which I like the best??But we do have sun in the sky and a clear blue sky,,well the skies are hardly ever clear blue these days with all the trails from plaines.In 2007 we flew to Jamaica I remember thinking the whole sky from Blighty to the USA was cover in cloud,,and then we were flying over the Caribbean and when Jamaica came and we came down there was a hole in the clouds an jamaica was sitting in the middle like a precious Emerald set in a blue background of sea :circle-of-love:I can only imagine how beautiful it must be to fly into Hawaii :circle-of-love:Sending you all our Love Blessings warm hugs an Kisses:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:
Wish I had the icons ,,I gues it will update again soon an I will be back on rack with some color in my post:thumb:

There once was a merry old man who grew meds out in the island sun.
He shared his work and his home, opening our eyes to what should be done.
His candor, his vibe, made all of us want to join his tribe! :)
He grew this, then that and had results that made you want to tip your hat.

Time flew on, his following grew. Perhaps as we all just kind of knew.
This merry old man wasn't growing to a plan. His touch just seemed to say yes I can.
So we followed and laughed, learning his ways, sharing the joy he so clearly displays. .

Then one day finally came and he had to call a stop, yet believe me my friends his work will never be forgot!
Now its his charm, his warmth and good will.
Put simply my friend now you can chill. Your message Iis out there for all to partake. You showed us all brilliantly what's real and then fake.
You can't ever fathom the value you've been, yet look at your following its still almost obscene! :)

Best Best vibes as always my pal :)

OMM sorry that was a busy Sunday :circle-of-love:,,and now I find that my Chrome web browser has updated and its not working properly,,, I can barely correct spellings with it ,,an I am in black an white again :love: I can use the icons that come up fast but not the advanced icons ,,which I like the best??But we do have sun in the sky and a clear blue sky,,well the skies are hardly ever clear blue these days with all the trails from plaines.In 2007 we flew to Jamaica I remember thinking the whole sky from Blighty to the USA was cover in cloud,,and then we were flying over the Caribbean and when Jamaica came and we came down there was a hole in the clouds an jamaica was sitting in the middle like a precious Emerald set in a blue background of sea :circle-of-love:I can only imagine how beautiful it must be to fly into Hawaii :circle-of-love:Sending you all our Love Blessings warm hugs an Kisses:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:
Wish I had the icons ,,I gues it will update again soon an I will be back on rack with some color in my post:thumb:

Get a new browser Mate! Chrome sucks. :smokin:

Opera works for me. :Namaste:

That is exactly how Hawaii looks from the air. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Much love to you and the Princess! :grinjoint:

Get a new browser Mate! Chrome sucks. :smokin:

Opera works for me. :Namaste:

That is exactly how Hawaii looks from the air. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Much love to you and the Princess! :grinjoint:

OMM thats a good news I used to have that on some other device,,I will install it as soon as I say
A GREAT BIG 420Aloha great to se so many things going on all over the world ,,like you we dont really get to them but it is very encouraging :thumb:Over 100 countries celebrated on Sunday ,,we looked on from you tube:Namaste:The day was wonderful a blue sky an sun all day :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope you are feeling well tonight an how is the Lovely Jo That was a great lil poem that L.A.Put together:love:
Love to you my friend from me and ms P:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Just popping in to say high OldMan.

Hey Buddy Hope all is well as can be im here if you need me :circle-of-love:

Thanks Buddy! Doing OK right now. Looks like the VA may give me some "In Home Care" or at least get my prescriptions for me. That would take a load off my mind. Reordering gets really messed up sometimes.

Hello to the Wife and Charlie.....and the other stray if he comes around. :smokin:

Thanks Buddy! Doing OK right now. Looks like the VA may give me some "In Home Care" or at least get my prescriptions for me. That would take a load off my mind. Reordering gets really messed up sometimes.

Hello to the Wife and Charlie.....and the other stray if he comes around. :smokin:

Hey Buddy Thanks He comes Lurking about here and there now more often than not :rofl:
ill tell em you said hello :circle-of-love:

OMM hey dont get me started on reordering prescriptions,,we get help with that now as well ,,I still have to pick em up I just dont have ta go through all the hassle of doctors the Pharmacy just gets it for us and I pick up from him ,,strangely it seems to be working
:circle-of-love:I hope they get it right ,,when it comes to stuff like that I will phone up and let them sort it but also check they have it right ,,if it is anything like here some weeks or months they make mistakes ,,an mistakes can hurt so check before they are ready like that you should have em trouble free:amen::thumb:
Love to your great self an Jo
From me an the P:hug::hug::geek::hippy::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

OMM hey dont get me started on reordering prescriptions,,we get help with that now as well ,,I still have to pick em up I just dont have ta go through all the hassle of doctors the Pharmacy just gets it for us and I pick up from him ,,strangely it seems to be working
:circle-of-love:I hope they get it right ,,when it comes to stuff like that I will phone up and let them sort it but also check they have it right ,,if it is anything like here some weeks or months they make mistakes ,,an mistakes can hurt so check before they are ready like that you should have em trouble free:amen::thumb:
Love to your great self an Jo
From me an the P:hug::hug::geek::hippy::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey there Jaga! Yep! Things get "Out of hand fast" when it comes to prescriptions. :thedoubletake:

The Lady is coming in the morning to talk to me. She is coming at 9 AM for goodness sake! I usually don't get up until noon.....Oh! Well! It will be worth it. If she get them right.

Jo went nuts...visitor coming !!!!!...she and I cleaned the whole house for God's sake! Jezzzzz! :helpsmilie::yahoo::helpsmilie:

Much love to you and "Your Wonderful Woman"! :love:

OMM thats so funny:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Honestly when Paddi was diagnosed in 2000 ,,for work we had been selling the bits and pieces that we would bring back from abroad :high-five:So we never had to worry about being up early for a normal day job:lot-o-toke:But then when she was out of Hospital we had nurses,,therapists people for this people for that:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:it seemed however hard we tried they would always catch us in bed or just getting up:rofl::rofl:then you said about Jo cleaning well our bedroom looked like Beirut after a bad day:high-five:Amazing how things run :thumb:You an Jo are us but in hawaii :lot-o-toke:An yea what an unearthly hour to pop by :Namaste:Love you sooo much sooo much
From me an the wonderful Ms P:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Glad things seem to be on an upturn OMM.

Just dropping by to say hi! And to give you a glimpse at your plant.

JO-MM
20150424_205248.jpg
20150424_205258.jpg

She's big and beautiful and still has about another month or so before she flips. She'll get a good defol tomorrow. She's gonna be a monster. The Church is the strain.

Hope all is well

:)

I remembered reading that it was one of your favorite strains so months ago when I bought my last round of seed I figured I would give it a go. Then when you stopped growing I decided she was for you :)

Back
Top Bottom