Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Wow @stoneotter boy have you upgraded since insist devled your journals... so impressed with the light..

What actual wattage is it and what make ect. Nextlight??

It's a stunner I want one. Cause I'm going to run a tent roughly this size on a perpetual set up.

I've got my seeds and I've been handed some other clones. Jack herer is my clone and wedding cake is my seed I've started from a bag seed.. I've brought from Barney farm ,10xpurple punch,10xgorilla skittlez,peyote critical,g13 haze,shishkaberry and and utopia haze.

I'm not stopping this year, round after round lmao.
Good to see you Avatar. The light is really something! I'm learning it's ways now so we'll see. I can say it produced solid bud on a plant that went straight into flower instead of vegging while sitting on the floor 5 feet away. Your picks are awesome for coming grows. Keep at it man! Here's what Nextlight says:
DE 1000w HPS Replacement

The NextLight Mega produces a high intensity full spectrum light designed to efficiently replace any DE 1000w HPS on the market. This bright white LED grow light is named “Mega” not for its size but for the increased production and large footprint it will supply to your canopy. Using only 650 watts, this light is perfect for growers looking to cover larger areas using less. The Mega covers a 5 ft x 5 ft flower footprint and a 7 ft x 7 ft veg footprint. This unit is part of the NextLight Commercial Series. This distinction means each unit is covered by a 5 year full manufacturer’s warranty, has a 100,000 hour life rating, is UL listed and you will never have to change a bulb again.

The Mega is designed to meet the needs of commercial and home growers alike. We understand excessive power consumption, bulb replacements and heat are the biggest problems indoor growers face. The NextLight Commercial Series alleviates all of those issues. Coming in at 2.15 PPF/Watt, the Mega is the most efficient full spectrum LED, period.

NextLight’s Full Spectrum provides the same sun-like qualities plants love without the negatives of high energy requirements and high heat. Using NextLight’s Full Spectrum you will see faster growth, tighter internodal spacing and increased production overall.

Specifications

• Flower Footprint: 5 ft x 5 ft

• Veg Footprint: 7 ft x 7 ft

• PPF: 1400

• Wattage: 650w

• PPF/Watt: 2.15

• Unit Dimensions: 36.5 in x 35.5 in

Not going to lie, it sounds like an absolute Trojan of a light... bit pricey though that's the only thing.. I would deffo like it for my flower tent. Maybe later in the year I'll look at it.. when I've got my 2x2 flowering tent. It'll sit nice and cosy in one of those lmao..

For now I need to get set up to get these new seeds popped. Hopefully getting the gear today to start them germinated for a big healthy start to life.

The Vault is giving seeds away again

Just popped my ones brother... but always interested in extra freebies lmao...

These are all barneysfarm and the 2x shishka came free.
IMG-20200128-WA0029.jpg

Kind of an update.
These 4 are doing much better since the epsom salts 2 waterings ago. All the telltale ribs are beautiful green on the new growth and growing an inch a day on the Stank genetics. Similar on the rest. All I need to do is rid myself of the autos in there and we're golden. I don't think I can go much more than 5 days. These girls have to spread out and go to the light. Here they are

]

Kind of an update.
These 4 are doing much better since the epsom salts 2 waterings ago. All the telltale ribs are beautiful green on the new growth and growing an inch a day on the Stank genetics. Similar on the rest. All I need to do is rid myself of the autos in there and we're golden. I don't think I can go much more than 5 days. These girls have to spread out and go to the light. Here they are

]
Nice tight tent your running there. Its all bangin ! :headbanger:

Good morning! It was a big day here in the ville. I got the 4 photos cleaned up down below and spread some limbs out best I could. These girls got out of hand during the bend in the continuum but they're going to fare well I think. Today brings on the eve of flip. 12/12 on the lights. Finally they have a home to themselves. I can't wait to see what they do.
Got this done just in time to get that radio wave nerve burning in my neck Monday morning. I'll be quiet for a while here. Hoping for the best, I'll be back when I can. Here's the photo tent right after the big moves.

Plants look amazing Otter! They will explode in that big tent of yours now.

Got this done just in time to get that radio wave nerve burning in my neck Monday morning.

Will be interesting to hear about this when you get back here. Maybe this is something for me to ask my painclinic about. Hope it goes well for you friend, my pain is better today but still overwhelming, I can cope it though for the time being. :hippy:

Good morning! It was a big day here in the ville. I got the 4 photos cleaned up down below and spread some limbs out best I could. These girls got out of hand during the bend in the continuum but they're going to fare well I think. Today brings on the eve of flip. 12/12 on the lights. Finally they have a home to themselves. I can't wait to see what they do.
Got this done just in time to get that radio wave nerve burning in my neck Monday morning. I'll be quiet for a while here. Hoping for the best, I'll be back when I can. Here's the photo tent right after the big moves.
Schtrippen und flippen.

Highya SO,

I hope you recover well. Sorry to hear you need surgery. I hope you come through as well as your ladies have. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom