Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

IMG_20140306_154950.jpg
Everythings great! Workin hard and lovin life. The old ladys recovering from surgery right now and is wishing that white widow was done but its still got 5 weeks to go. Should be ready for 420 :). Shes frosting up super nice and is getting a great lemon/peppery smell. The surgery is nothing to worry about tho cuz she asked for it and it cost me $5000 (im sure you can guess what she had done lol). It starts with b and rhymes with boobs lmao. How about you bro, hows your better half doing? I really hope shes getting better and i mean that :)
Heres a lil preview. Cheers

Evening all :) I hope the goddess of the great and green has been EXTREMELY benevolent in you gardens :)

Stevo....beautiful pic my friend :) She's looking very, very nice indeed. And yes, I know the surgery you mean.....Emmas had the same lol :) She's getting a lot better thanks mate. Still tired and drained but definitely improving :)
D.David...Thank you mate, I'm loving the way they're going :)
Jaga....you my friend are way too kind....as ever :)

Fed the Tutts today. Again 4ltrs (approx 1 US Gal) each with full strength nutes and full strength + 50% Boost. They're piling on the bud and with another (I guess) 5 more weeks to go I'm expecting pretty good things. Next week we'll add PK13/14 at half strength for 2 feeds then BOOOOM, full strength nutes, double strength Boost and full strength PK13/14 :)

I don't no wat to say about the above piks oz...... They are propper bushes now overgrown with sticky ikky colas.
I'm so impressed with how ur grows gone buddy. The base stems are so thick and the branches are as thick as 30 day vegged plant.... Each branch lol ur guna do well of these mate ;) reps to u buddy well done

Evening all...starting to feel like a bobby saying that all the time lol. :) Hello, hello, hello lol.....
Trichster....thanks mate. She's getting better day after day....think she's swinging the lead actually lol :) Had me running rond like a blue arse fly today for her...sheeeeeeshhhhhh. :)
Alex....cheers buddy :) I must admit I'm buzzing with them :) 31 days since flip and some of the colas are already 6-8" of bud :) Most of the others are forming nicely too so, if ALL continues like this........it should be HAPPY DAZE in around 5 - 6 weeks time :)

I've pulled a few more "branches" outwards today (kinda diagonal to the box). This should allow more grow space AND more light into the lower regions. With all that's been happening (life!) I've neglected them a bit but I think doing a couple of limb each day will get me back on track. Maybe I should consider 1 plant a day????? :)

Cheers mate.....that was my thinking too. Just 1 or 2 a day and after 5 days back to the first 1-2 again. Get them spread and leveled as best I can. To be honest only 2 of the girls are "passable level" so much to do. You watching Channel 5 mate???? Interesting

Lol....It's a "sports only zone" for me. There's just been a big report on the news about "synthetic cannabis" . 2 young people have died through it so once again the anti-mj crowd are up in arms. Once again that "nasty little weed" we grow is public enemy No1. Thefact this was SYNTHETIC means nowt!!! SYNTHETIC??????? They smoke a plastic plant or what???? Ignorant arseholes!!!!!

Synthetic??????? What's this I hear?

Weird, weird stuff. Apparently it's LEGAL to buy and use!!! Obviously they didn't divulge it's make up or where to get it but, because it's been labelled as "cannabis like" it's now "synthetic marijuana" and therefore the DEVIL.......pathetic!

Weird, weird stuff. Apparently it's LEGAL to buy and use!!! Obviously they didn't divulge it's make up or where to get it but, because it's been labelled as "cannabis like" it's now "synthetic marijuana" and therefore the DEVIL.......pathetic!
Ohhh... Now I know what your talking about. They sold that garbage here in NYC about 2 years ago. It was in all the bodegas. They had it sitting on display like it was weed with different names & strains. I remember the 1st time I seen it I was like "Damn, they're bold" I thought it was weed. I'm not sure if it's still legal or not but I haven't seen it in awhile.

Hi Sir Reg :) Yeah, where there's weed there's greed. It's crap mate. What annoys me is the press/media seizing upon the "MJ" tag. It's NOT MJ......how the heck can it be? MJ=organic, synthetic=fabricated.......never the two shall meet.

Natural or synthetic ???? Hmmmm, tough call NOT. It really irks me that it adds to the stigma surrounding what we do. Why don't "they" criminalise tobacco or alcohol??? Simple, it can be controlled AND taxed :(

Natural or synthetic ???? Hmmmm, tough call NOT. It really irks me that it adds to the stigma surrounding what we do. Why don't "they" criminalise tobacco or alcohol??? Simple, it can be controlled AND taxed :(

So can cannabis! They tax it in Colorado by the ounce. Fifty dollars an ounce. I'd love to see it legalized, but once the corporations take hold, we better have a good heirloom seed bank because I assure you, the seed will be Frankenseed.

The other reality about what you said is that I am an alcoholic. I have been sober 30 years as of February 5, 1984. Because it is so stigmatized and outcast by so many people (much less these days), I've endured pain my whole adult life. Can't even take any pain meds. Not won't. CANNOT take any pain medication. It took friends a year of begging me to try pot again. Now that I have, for new people reading these journals, I'm 58 years old, female, and this discovery has been one of the best of my entire adult life. Off soap box now.

Alcohol is poison. Period.

Hey GF....I empathise 110%....on both counts. Regards the alcohol, well, if I'm honest (and I always am :) ) I drink most nights (got a can now...that's 3 tonight)....but that said I can easily (and often do) not drink for weeks on end and not pine for it. LA, Alex and Jay know my situation regarding that :) I'm very, very humbled (and pleased) that you've achieved the dry time you have...I won't patronise you with platitudes and back pats but believe me (as if you doubt it!) that's one heck of an achievement. I'm a funny old sod....I hate medication!!! I'm a firm believer in my bodies ability to heal and produce it's own "medicine".........it's only recently I started smoking green again :) Back in the day it was recreational/social....and to a point it still is.....but generally these days when my back or REALLY ails me....a little toke or 4 sorts it out nicely and naturally :)

Back
Top Bottom