Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Hey OZ, 3:10 in the too fucking early After Meridian Australia here, not sure how or why I've never been here before, but I found you!

Shit it's full in here. Luckily Im ugly, and I can stare people outta my way so I can make my way to the front! :)

So mate after reading your first post, I had dubbed thee Sir Dave of the Black thumb... "Could kill a plastic plant"

Then I saw the standard to which you operate....and I thought....incongruent! People who operate at such a high standard of prep, well, let's just say I didn't believe you sir!

But Davo, honestly cock, you are just gunna have to edit that out! And no one is gunna believe that shit after they see the piccies!

:cheer: Your ladies are f'n awesome! :cheer:

..and I think you're under-rating your size...parden...that tape measure even at 16" isn't all the way at the start of that monster head...
page 156.

to quote Waynes World:

'We're not worthy"...:adore:..."We're not worthy"....:adore:

Just saying....:) subbed.

Just finished, well finished absorbing what I can in 2 hours reading!

I dunno what circumstances surround your life currently, and need not know, and our blessings are with you and yours

:Namaste:

Hey everyone!!!
It is with somber tone I write to inform you all that our favourite OZ brit with a twist, will be taking a leave of absence from 420!
Without going into details this journal will now be closed due to outside influences. I know I speak for my dear friend OZ when I thank you all for the great input given on this journal.
So if everyone who knows and loves OZ could do a midnight bong solute to a great grower lost to us here.....for now anyways! :(

Hey everyone!!!
It is with somber tone I write to inform you all that our favourite OZ brit with a twist, will be taking a leave of absence from 420!
Without going into details this journal will now be closed due to outside influences. I know I speak for my dear friend OZ when I thank you all for the great input given on this journal.
So if everyone who knows and loves OZ could do a midnight bong solute to a great grower lost to us here.....for now anyways! :(

I can't like that Light.
I'm didn't "like" it for the leave of absence but for the midnight bong salute. I for one will be lighting up at my 12 mid-night Eastern Standard Time and will post it at that time on my own journal. It would be grand if we all did that on our own journals at our individual 12 mid-nights. I'll also post it here. For those who are not running a Grow Journal at the present time are welcomed to post their Salute to Ozzy on mines.

WOW. Don't know how to process this info but hope and pray where ever my new friend and :420: brother from another mother as we say on this side of the pond OZ is safe and sound and will join us as soon as any issues are resolved.

Hey all, OZ is OK, dont panic about his health or anything like that! When flying in enemy territory sometimes you get burnt! This will be my last word on the subject in respect of my buddy. :Namaste::thanks::420:

Now as he was such an upbeat sod who brought real light to this light addicts life, there will be no more maudlin from me :)

Thank you so much for letting us know he is okay. That's all I care about. Phew. And Emma is okay and his boy...who's a man! Haha. Send love if you talk to him.

pax

420 SALUTE to OZZY

Lighting it now: 12:00 mid-night

IMG_20140313_232513.jpg

I wont go in to detail but EVERYONEplease send your best Karmic vibes of love and good fortune to OZ today!

Fuck what actually happened has he died I have been reading back but I dont read any thing bad other than this an another post :lot-o-toke: Why has Bar given a 420 salute what happened some one tell me please I am also reading DONT PANIC I will send a protection Mantra with some prayers to the father of Ayur Vedic medicine Davantari I will shower mantras all day in his name but it would help to no what happened?????:lot-o-toke:

Fuck what actually happened Why has Bar given a 420 salute. I will send a protection Mantra with some prayers to the father of Ayur Vedic medicine Davantari :lot-o-toke:

It reads to me, Jaga, that our dear Oz has gone to stay for a while in the clink. I hope it's not as bad as all that, but when LA said
When flying in enemy territory sometimes you get burnt!

Sucks.

Here's to you Oz!! ;)

It reads to me, Jaga, that our dear Oz has gone to stay for a while in the clink. I hope it's not as bad as all that, but when LA said

Sucks.

Here's to you Oz!! ;)

O shit that hurts now I understand how on earth did this happen was it a snitch or was it all the electric he used I remember a post were he said about the amount of leccy he was using an some one then said watch out they may see you are using to much:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom