Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Oh Lord, what have I started now!!! :rolleyes:

How’s it going @Pennywise and everyone. I’ve had a long break and not been on here but I’m back up and running now, I’ve got 4 Northern Lights autos going right now. They just sprouted up yesterday but looks like they are off to a good start. Have you got anything going yet Penny?✌️

How’s it going @Pennywise and everyone. I’ve had a long break and not been on here but I’m back up and running now, I’ve got 4 Northern Lights autos going right now. They just sprouted up yesterday but looks like they are off to a good start. Have you got anything going yet Penny?✌

Is there a journal?

Don't you guys have a home!! :nerd-with-glasses:

PW will come back, fridge is empty, empty poof bags all over, dirty bongs tipped over

And the video in the VCR stuck on SQUEEL LIKE A PIG!!!

shame on all of you....now pick this place up:rofl::thedoubletake::eye-roll::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::headbanger::snowboating::lot-o-toke:

All night long, all night long :theband:

Oh my, back to the gerbils.. i have some flashbacks as we speak hehe.

PW my dear friend, we all joke around while in fact we are all just eager to see you back here. We are totally lost without you brother :meditate:

Is there a journal?
I haven’t started a journal on them, I’ve debated whether or not to do one lol. I’m gonna run the 4 autos and once they get about 40-50 days old I’m gonna attempt to germinate my last Chemdog seed and veg her in there with the autos till they finish up then I will take clones from my chem to run a full tent of clones in dwc. I may add one or two Crown Royale from crop King in with the clones, I still have a few of them seeds and I really liked that bud. The Chemdog is the best bud I’ve grown though so I’m hoping that last seed germs lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom