Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Bummer. Leaast they weren't in full bloom and ready to harvest. The DEA got one of my outdoor grows once. I was even legal growing under one of the first cards they issiued in Cali. I even had a chain link fence around it with my and a partners cards on the gate. 10 huge plants least they left a note it said 'too bad,,, so sad..............' Sick sense of humor. After they got our little 10 plants, they raided a friends 250 plant patch. They busted them. They had guns and exslosives. If they wanted you, they wood have waited till you came to water and got ya at the grow. Cops aren't stupid. They like to wait till the end of Sept when plants are in full bloom. Keep your trails real small and water as little as posiable. Even mix some polymer in the soil for water retension. Stuff will cut watering in half. Water crystals. My partner use to work at a plant that made diapers. They used polymers in them to hold piss. Least they didn't find all of them. Keepem Green

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

I'm really sticking to gardeners got their weed whacker on theory so far. They didn't even care to take the bucket and they cleaned all the green stuff they've cut and took it away. I seriously doubt they called anyone, maybe they didn't even want to. I mean I'm still here, so maybe I really got lucky this time. But yeah I'm going to see the other spots to see if it was an isolated thing. I just need to be more careful for now. As far as water it looks we're gonna have regular rain every 7-10 days so they will be fine.

Hey Conrad, just found out!....f..k sakes ! I feel the same ...your lucky to be free. If the other spots remain OK, than , your right, it was an accident of sorts...maybe they didn't even know what they were...who knows. If your other spots are reasonably close ...and OK then i would say your fine. Try and relax and hope for rain , so ya don't have to water too often. Cheers bud!

Awwww!!...sorry dude. Good luck and please be safe.

Oh BTW look into them swamp tubes on your search engine. Then go to that swampy place you talked about. With a proper tube you don't even need to water.... Almost a plant and forget type thing. Hey I was over at Mr Krip's thread and post a video. You might enjoy. it's like 13 parts but very intresting check out acouple here's one #3. Trip on acouple,
prohibitionEp3--watching your outdoor marijuana investment grow into big buds is heavenly - YouTube
Keepem Green

Hey Conrad, just found out!....f..k sakes ! I feel the same ...your lucky to be free. If the other spots remain OK, than , your right, it was an accident of sorts...maybe they didn't even know what they were...who knows. If your other spots are reasonably close ...and OK then i would say your fine. Try and relax and hope for rain , so ya don't have to water too often. Cheers bud!

I visited The Shady Spot, a typical gorilla patch in the middle of the forest. Stealthy as it gets but with little sun exposure. 3 plants got destroyed by the weather and one was still holding up... but there was nobody there. Nobody knocked on my door at 6 am either, so I'd say we're in the clear for now. Tomorrow I'm gonna check The Hill, good timing as it's raining today :thumb:

Awwww!!...sorry dude. Good luck and please be safe.

So far I'm ok.

Oh BTW look into them swamp tubes on your search engine. Then go to that swampy place you talked about. With a proper tube you don't even need to water.... Almost a plant and forget type thing. Hey I was over at Mr Krip's thread and post a video. You might enjoy. it's like 13 parts but very intresting check out acouple here's one #3. Trip on acouple,
prohibitionEp3--watching your outdoor marijuana investment grow into big buds is heavenly - YouTube
Keepem Green

:thanks:

Hey Conradino! :Namaste:

What a major pain in the tuchus!:thedoubletake: Gutted to see the last of the trusty old sunny spot.

Reading through all the commiseration comments and your replies, I see that you have it under control, re vigilance and not compromising yourself in any way. Secure your stash, preferably outdoors and underground, and I know you're clever enough to clear your home of 420 related gear until the coast seems clear.

Absolutely listen to your gut instinct and definitely listen to your Mrs - the lack of testosterone is a major bonus in fight or flight situations :battingeyelashes:

Stay safe Conradino - freedom and health are the most valuable things we possess. :Namaste:

Damn, sorry to read about the destruction at the Sunny Spot. What a shitty feeling when someone kills your grow- I've been there.

the lack of testosterone is a major bonus in fight or flight situations :battingeyelashes::

Ooooo, nice phrase! Ima remember that one! :laugh: :thumb:

Not sure what the laws are there, but didn't they just decriminalize it for growers there the 1st of the year or something. I feel for ya losing a crop, no one knows that feeling unless it happened to them. You know if they cleaned up the berry bushes, they might not even known it was pot, and threw it in the dumpster with the weeds. I take it you was close to houses, that alone is scary. I know your not a fool, but anytime your close to foot traffic as in housing, it's a matter of time. Bummer guess it was your time...... But you can be certain it wasn't a thief and if it was the law,,, I got a feeling you wood've known by now. You ever want to check out interesting grow ideas, look up growing pot in trees.You hang the pots up in a fork of the trees. I've grown acouple like that, just can't grow 'bigger' plants. Hardest thing is getting your soil up there. We watered with a little jackrabbit hand cranked pump from a barrel on the 4 runners. Plants get a unblocked view of the sun. People in the woods are like deer, they don't look up as rule. You said you got that swampy area, I'd think about that place again long and hard. Most people stay away from wet feet. And them swamp tubes whick up water from the ground making watering a rare thing.
Just a thought my friend Keepem Green

Hey Conradino! :Namaste:

What a major pain in the tuchus!:thedoubletake: Gutted to see the last of the trusty old sunny spot.

Reading through all the commiseration comments and your replies, I see that you have it under control, re vigilance and not compromising yourself in any way. Secure your stash, preferably outdoors and underground, and I know you're clever enough to clear your home of 420 related gear until the coast seems clear.

Absolutely listen to your gut instinct and definitely listen to your Mrs - the lack of testosterone is a major bonus in fight or flight situations :battingeyelashes:

Stay safe Conradino - freedom and health are the most valuable things we possess. :Namaste:

Hey Bapple, we're not there yet. Ye I've been thinking about it and I'm going for a measured reaction, no testosterone, just long Ultra Dog high and I'm getting less paranoid. It's just impossible that someone's onto me, cut all my plants without my presence (so no hard proof) and I cannot see any media or any other action. The way I'm breaking it, two or more contracted gardeners cut everything after they saw a small path through blackberries, and it was on a private property or near to it, it's hard to say cause Italians have so much forest property that they tend lose track. They knew exactly what they found, cause they weren't stupid but they preferred to toke on the leaves (a lot of people still don't have the knowledge) or just get it over with cause bringing pigs into the game would mean too much hassle on all the fronts. I think they wanted to keep it quiet and that's why it looks like it never happened. Italians like to keep things private so it's not that weird, but it's really good for me and it's all I care ATM :Namaste:

Damn, sorry to read about the destruction at the Sunny Spot. What a shitty feeling when someone kills your grow- I've been there.

Sucks ass, man. But you have to move on. It's already water under the bridge... or it's getting there :goodluck::cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Ooooo, nice phrase! Ima remember that one! :laugh: :thumb:

Good one. Bapple brings women's be kind first kind of thing, which is great. My wife's actually suffered more than me I think. She's just more stressed person, you know working in the big city in the fashion industry, so her system is low on that. And then me, I don't really care that much about the drug law :laughtwo: But then I don't even agree with most of the people and I'm not much of a pacifist. However I support any style of life that you like to have if it doesn't cause any SERIOUS negative consequences for the others :laughtwo:

Not sure what the laws are there, but didn't they just decriminalize it for growers there the 1st of the year or something. I feel for ya losing a crop, no one knows that feeling unless it happened to them. You know if they cleaned up the berry bushes, they might not even known it was pot, and threw it in the dumpster with the weeds. I take it you was close to houses, that alone is scary. I know your not a fool, but anytime your close to foot traffic as in housing, it's a matter of time. Bummer guess it was your time...... But you can be certain it wasn't a thief and if it was the law,,, I got a feeling you wood've known by now. You ever want to check out interesting grow ideas, look up growing pot in trees.You hang the pots up in a fork of the trees. I've grown acouple like that, just can't grow 'bigger' plants. Hardest thing is getting your soil up there. We watered with a little jackrabbit hand cranked pump from a barrel on the 4 runners. Plants get a unblocked view of the sun. People in the woods are like deer, they don't look up as rule. You said you got that swampy area, I'd think about that place again long and hard. Most people stay away from wet feet. And them swamp tubes whick up water from the ground making watering a rare thing.
Just a thought my friend Keepem Green

It's quite complicated, but no legally you cannot grow shit if it's psychoactive, which is why they have to test the plants and testify to their THC content, which is what any good lawyer does in Italy, they try to contradict that saying there was no or very little. However it really depends a lot on the judge, if it's your first charge, what your family is, where you work, and if you wanted to distribute it.

But you're very right, man. It was my time, the going was good for a while and now my luck got low. Tomorrow I'm going to check on my last 6 plants, which can be my bloodline till next Spring if they're females. As far as water I've been always getting good deal of it in the summer. You know northern Italy is quite rainy :laugh: It's more or less like southern Oregon or Florida or Ohio, so most of the time I have to think about draining water... but I do shit anyway :laugh: As fas as soil goes it's not a problem here cause we're sitting on glacial origin type of loam with marl 50% clay structure. Sometimes you have to lightly break it with more compost or organic matter and bring more calcium/magnesium, but that's about it. The Hill where my hope stands now is composed of so called terra rossa (Terra rossa (soil) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which is most of all heavy in iron, so it needs some root draining, but this gives you very resinous weed like this Aurora Ultra.

034199.jpg
033221.jpg
039168.jpg

I just need some more confirmation right now, and I'll be planning my next step :blunt:

Dude if you need calcium throw a ton of bone meal in the soil. It will supply calcium and microbial shit too. Them organics are bio-breeding substrates that improve with age. Alot of the meals and the craps will start a nice culture to the soil. More so if you innoculate it with microbes with goodies.
Man, you got lucky. Bet you sweat afew bullets.... Alot of peoples don't understand what it's like to sweat getting busted. Hell, I just met a person that didn't seem to mind getting ripped off. Sorry to say he's sounds like a passive type person... Damn if I'd turn the other check... If you know what I mean. Hell if I want others to know my grow locations. Growing herbs have been a supplement to my income forever. Man let me catch one in my yard,, damn, I'm going to send him over his ways, maybe he'll get a warm welcome..... Here he'll catch a 12 gauge. JK not...................... Hopefully, your other girls will be fine. And you'll enjoy your trip only to return to FULL buddage.... Keepem Green

I've been sweating for the last 3 days, but now I'm getting calmer. My wife has bigger problem with that as I said, she's not used to this outlaw thing, and she cannot handle the stress very well. My grower buddy turned up finally this morning, we talked about the situation and he agreed with me that gardeners most likely didn't call anyone cause they didn't want their day wasted being on the clock an all. Better for me yet. As far as getting ripped off on their own property is concerned I could't understand how anyone could take it easy. I'd break prick's knees with a hammer and throw him off 2nd floor on the street... so he's not on my property anymore, cause unfortunately in Italy we don't have a legitimate self defense law, so you cannot use force in your domicile, which is totally dicked up, but there are ways around it. Yes, I'm a use-force-when-necessary kind of guy, used to brawl in bars knocking out people when I had to.

:Namaste:

What a pain in the ass motherfuckers y cant they just leave the fukn things alone.Best wishes man and fuk the police wat they gunna do different nothin.Probably them who knows me personally i think they couldnt b fukd doing the paper work on a few plants,but i would b very cautious when approaching any grow site.Mayb make up and disguise some sorta trip line approaching any grow site so u no if anyone s been b4 actually walking onto the site,uf u drive keep one eye in mirror,never give a sucker an even break,stay positive man,positive attitude creates positive results

Thx everybody for paying a visit and I finally have some good news. The Hill hasn't been touched and 6 plants are in great condition. These are the pics I took after I fertilized them with a mix of compost and low potassium fish meal :thumb: Sorry for the quality but I was carrying some weight in my backpack, so I only managed to take a phone with me.

20160714_134626.jpg
20160714_134634.jpg
20160714_134700.jpg
20160714_134716.jpg
20160714_134723.jpg
20160714_134730.jpg
20160714_134736.jpg
20160714_134747.jpg
20160714_134758.jpg
20160714_134809.jpg

:Namaste:

Looking good here. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm late catching up. It sucks when plans don't work out. Great attitude and outlook over this issue. I hope you get it all sorted out soon.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Excellent! Those look great. Lets hope for all girls.

Back
Top Bottom