Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Good evening weed Lester. Weather is starting to get a little better. It's suppose to rain starting friday but the temps will be in the mid sixties during the day and 50s at night. Not to bad. Your last update sure looked good. Happy Tokerday.

:reading420magazine:

Good evening weed Lester. Weather is starting to get a little better. It's suppose to rain starting friday but the temps will be in the mid sixties during the day and 50s at night. Not to bad. Your last update sure looked good. Happy Tokerday.
Good Mornings Herb my friend. Better now those plants get adapted to their home than later. I think they're gonna be some incredible plants. I can't wait to ride along with you on your grow. For some reason your grows really excite me :circle-of-love:
:high-five:

:nomo:

:peace: :hookah:

Picked up some Lemon Haze from the local dispensary. It appears to be also locally grown outdoors. Giving it a whirl in the vaporizer now. So far so good! Already high and tastes like lemon! It was 25$ an 8th (which is expensive if you ask me), but when someone else is doing all the trimming,drying, and curing - it's worth it :)
download29.jpg

About 25 minutes later, the verdict about the high is extraordinarily heavy for a haze. But definitely unique compared to the KC-45. That is my only strain right now so I had to run out an get a little something something. Grow Blackberry Grow! :Namaste:

This place is like a strain & pheno encyclopedia, I'm learning great strain traits in here Lester :high-five:, keep it coming :goodjob:

Mahalo trichomes :surf: :thanks:

We are thinking about going to the Saturday market. I haven't been in a long time and I guess it's getting bigger. Friend says there must be 30 venders selling their buds and everything else. That Lemon Haze looks good and 25 for a 8th isn't to bad for up here. Happy Thurweed Day Lester.

Things are lovely here as always... Great day to ya Sir.....:circle-of-love:
Great Day to you too Dennise! Thank you so much :circle-of-love:
We are thinking about going to the Saturday market. I haven't been in a long time and I guess it's getting bigger. Friend says there must be 30 venders selling their buds and everything else. That Lemon Haze looks good and 25 for a 8th isn't to bad for up here. Happy Thurweed Day Lester.
Right on! Happy Thurweed Day Bill, enjoy some more relaxation time for me. Can't wait to get down to my garden today, will have us an update this afternoon, but we got a lot of fog and clouds with cooler temps in the high 60s, so not sure how many glory shots we'll get today :surf:

Weekly Update

Things look pretty decent, not much going with the KC-45, just kind of idling, the one bushier one is filling out nice though. Seems they're gonna sit there all summer :rofl: The sprouts look good too, still waiting for more to come up. Gonna have to inspect the soil to see if the bugs came back. Other than that, more of the action is coming from these little Blackberry plants which. Small but good little plants. Should make for a good sample batch at the end. Anyway here's the big photo dump, enjoy~!

IMG_200914.JPG
IMG_201013.JPG
IMG_201112.JPG
IMG_20148.JPG
IMG_20158.JPG
IMG_201613.JPG
IMG_201713.JPG
IMG_201810.JPG
IMG_201914.JPG
IMG_202013.JPG
IMG_202112.JPG
IMG_202211.JPG
IMG_202316.JPG
IMG_202413.JPG
IMG_202513.JPG
IMG_202612.JPG
IMG_202713.JPG
IMG_202813.JPG
IMG_202912.JPG
IMG_203012.JPG
IMG_203410.JPG
IMG_203511.JPG
IMG_203711.JPG

:Namaste: :ciao:

Nice Thursday update Lester! Garden is looking great as always!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom