Rider509: Two Thais & G13

And in case anyone is wondering, I pulled 2.17lbs (984 grams) from the first MTPC after drying to 60-64%. Smells so incredibly of pineapple and cheese and covered in frosty goodness.

edit: I hate the smell. Weed should smell like weed.

No trichome pics, but I'd been watching it closely with a 25x loupe. Started noticing amber down in the flowers early last week. It was time.

Outstanding videos Rider. Man, those are some of the biggest kolas I’ve ever seen. Lots of goodness will come out of that haul.
It's completely off the hook. Never in a million years would I have predicted this grow.

Knocked it out of the ballpark with this grow. Now we don't have to follow your journals anymore as I doubt you can top this one. lol Hell of a haul there Rider. Were all jealous
After this I won't even follow my own journal!

I use this pump to degas silicone. It's a two-stage pump and can pull 30" Hg very quickly. Should do the trick for vacuum assisted evaporation of the alcohol. Now I need to rig up a recovery chiller.

IMG_455313.JPG

That's what I use for my vac needs. Bestvaluevacs @Grandpa Tokin that's where I got mine. They also sell heating pads to dial in temps. And any extraction gear known to man, more or less....

Back
Top Bottom