Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

very good knowledge on the cats, I'm coming into that window also :passitleft:
Yup.....there is always something. You can kick your feet and complain or be grateful for the knowledge :rofl:

So the last pics of the taco leaves were close ups of the affected area. The plant as a whole isn't that bad. Just a couple sections. I am gonna hit them here in a sec. I dug out the snake oil and gonna shake her up real good.
I am still using the small 80ml spray bottles. So for a full bottle of demineralized water I add 2.5ml of brix and just over .5ml of the snake oil.

20191127_174253.jpg
20191127_174303.jpg
20191127_174307.jpg
20191127_174311.jpg

I don't think it's a big problem. Some strains just show in different ways. It's obviously stressed slightly, but dude, your plants still look really good. FWIW, I only brix at half strength anymore and the plants that tolerate it better will just get it more often as I'm usually at the 2-week interval rather than the more common 7-10 days. The little serration tips curling slightly is ideal IMO in mid-late flower, but those few leaves are really tacoed. I've never used snake oil so can't comment on it.

I don't think it's a big problem. Some strains just show in different ways. It's obviously stressed slightly, but dude, your plants still look really good. FWIW, I only brix at half strength anymore and the plants that tolerate it better will just get it more often as I'm usually at the 2-week interval rather than the more common 7-10 days. The little serration tips curling slightly is ideal IMO in mid-late flower, but those few leaves are really tacoed. I've never used snake oil so can't comment on it.
Yeah, I am not overly worried about it. Getting used to the fade will take time for me. Until then I will report and check everything with a fine tooth comb! I have read plenty of times that it is normal...I am still trying to figure out what is normal and abnormal.

I am gonna do some solo pics while I am in here. First up is the big Lani....obviously too big for my tent! Free range cannabis happening over here.

20191127_180837.jpg
20191127_180801.jpg
20191127_180752.jpg

Hey bud....just got home...so busy , hockey practice. Where's my supper?? Sakes....
Seedling, other than some tacoing , things look great. yes, spray with that strength of SO and Brix. The LTK is fabulous looking. Stay the course bud. Cheers.
Yup no worries. All done and settling in for the night. I am way too busy these days also....just sitting down to eat as we speak.

After that last photo set I am pretty satisfied...they are looking real good. I hit the Bubba Hash tonight and it's hard to not feel satisfied after that....but I think I am pretty satisfied with both.
:high-five:

Yup no worries. All done and settling in for the night. I am way too busy these days also....just sitting down to eat as we speak.

After that last photo set I am pretty satisfied...they are looking real good. I hit the Bubba Hash tonight and it's hard to not feel satisfied after that....but I think I am pretty satisfied with both.
:high-five:

You should be...

lol, so little lani is a little more sensitive, tender girl is all. She's going to freeze under the frost she's gonna carry. And with frost way out on those water leaves of the LTK, it'll be worth the additional 2-3 weeks it'll take to finish.

I have 2 little bubba hash lings right now too. They came up a week ago, so jazzed about those too.

Evening Seed & Gang :surf: :high-five:

My Lord :circle-of-love: they are purdyyy r a lucky guy!

That LTK is HSO I believe. Always fire so no worries there.

And yeah eh busy busy. Sounds like we’re all in same boat! Hopefully everyone gets a nice break soon tho. Our efforts will bring Bountiful Buds so alls good right :headbanger:

Just ate aswell and smoking the BH tonight. Some TG Football and relax with Mrs.

Enjoy the night Gang and thanks for all the awesome pics Seed:Namaste:

Evening Seed & Gang :surf: :high-five:

My Lord :circle-of-love: they are purdyyy r a lucky guy!

That LTK is HSO I believe. Always fire so no worries there.

And yeah eh busy busy. Sounds like we’re all in same boat! Hopefully everyone gets a nice break soon tho. Our efforts will bring Bountiful Buds so alls good right :headbanger:

Just ate aswell and smoking the BH tonight. Some TG Football and relax with Mrs.

Enjoy the night Gang and thanks for all the awesome pics Seed:Namaste:
Yeah, it is pretty unbelievable from my view here. Watching it unfold like this is just surreal. I love taking pics, so that is gonna continue :laugh:

Evenin Seedling, Ken and friends. Ya,..me too Ken,..chillin with some nice BH , Bubba Hash that is.:ganjamon: Ha, Seed has some too Ken.. :headbanger:
Yup....already hit that BH tonight!

Its a nice level buzz , nothin too strong, but, a nice 'chillin' feelin...ACE's Bubba Hash...great tastin , great feelin :thumb:

Heya Duggs, how does that BH hash out? have you made bubble with it yet? Rosin?

That looks like a twin of my cut of BCP. It always shows some purpling on a few leaves and/or buds. Yours even looks a little more purple. Mine is the cherry pie phenotype too. Makes the absolute best rosin too with high yields, great potency and it's super-easy to work with.

Back
Top Bottom