Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Good morning Seedling ,Hawk and friends.
Morning Duggs! I gotta say...I am feeling pretty damn good. With the garden, but also a bunch of lifestyle changes. First week of quitting smoking (day 5) and I am having no issues giving up the tobacco. One of my closest friends is going back to Brazil for the Christmas holidays and needed a gym buddy to try and get their beach body ready....so I have been hitting the gym every day after work. Been on a huge energy rush this week so far.....hope I don't crash by Friday! :rofl:

Very good on you Seedling.
Its not easy to quit puffin those dirty , discusting, smelly, deadly things.
I quit about 18 yrs. ago....best thing i ever did. Couldnt still be playing hockey , otherwise.
After a while the idea of smoking will make u throw up.
I lost both my parents to cigs...as well as Max and Duggan (avatar pic dogs).
Congrats to u bud.... :yahoo: :headbanger:

Very good on you Seedling.
Its not easy to quit puffin those dirty , discusting, smelly, deadly things.
I quit about 18 yrs. ago....best thing i ever did. Couldnt still be playing hockey , otherwise.
After a while the idea of smoking will make u throw up.
I lost both my parents to cigs...as well as Max and Duggan (avatar pic dogs).
Congrats to u bud.... :yahoo: :headbanger:
:rofl: I am still getting cravings....but when I see people smoking I am also feeling repulsed. I have quit a couple times in my life (for fairly long periods) but I always got back into it. I actually love to smoke......but my mantra for getting through the feeling of wanting a cigarette is telling myself "...but you don't smoke anymore." It's working so far, I just got to stick it out a few months and it will be behind me.

:nomo: Morning Seed & Gang.

The flowers are stunning! Lovely plants:drool:

Hercules... Hercules :rofl: Good on ya kicking the habit Seed :high-five:That’s all we can do in life to live our lives to the fullest. Cut out any bad habits and replace them with better habits.

I’ve been a daily smoke for the last 15 years. Am 31 now and really need to follow suit. It’s the biggest health problem. Like Duggan mentioned I can’t play hockey like I want to currently. Haven’t even seriously tried to quit so I think I need to get my mind right and give it up any day now.

Keep up the good fight. Glad to hear your giving it up. Gives me motivation to quit aswell. I also like smoking cigs but I agree it’s a disgusting habit and super bad for us.

Have a great day Seed & Gang !:surf:

:nomo: Morning Seed & Gang.

The flowers are stunning! Lovely plants:drool:

Hercules... Hercules :rofl: Good on ya kicking the habit Seed :high-five:That’s all we can do in life to live our lives to the fullest. Cut out any bad habits and replace them with better habits.

I’ve been a daily smoke for the last 15 years. Am 31 now and really need to follow suit. It’s the biggest health problem. Like Duggan mentioned I can’t play hockey like I want to currently. Haven’t even seriously tried to quit so I think I need to get my mind right and give it up any day now.

Keep up the good fight. Glad to hear your giving it up. Gives me motivation to quit aswell. I also like smoking cigs but I agree it’s a disgusting habit and super bad for us.

Have a great day Seed & Gang !:surf:
Yup....no sweat, just like counting days of bloom. One of my rewards will be taking much bigger bong hits!

I smoked marlboro reds for 32 years. Smoke-free for over 5 now.

Plants look great btw.

Wtg Gov , one thing for me is I only smoke Belmont’s. So if there is no Belmont I won’t smoke any cigs. @ $18 a pack I have every reason to quit. Not to mention my health. Actually woke up with no pack and it’s such a beautiful morning , going to hold off and see how the day goes cig free.

On another note, I was gifted 2 beans of your Lanny’s! Thank you for sharing those out Gov and thank you @Duggan for the generous gifts.

I’m assuming the beans are regs. Hope I get a girl so I can give them a try.

Wtg Gov , one thing for me is I only smoke Belmont’s. So if there is no Belmont I won’t smoke any cigs. @ $18 a pack I have every reason to quit. Not to mention my health. Actually woke up with no pack and it’s such a beautiful morning , going to hold off and see how the day goes cig free.

On another note, I was gifted 2 beans of your Lanny’s! Thank you for sharing those out Gov and thank you @Duggan for the generous gifts.

I’m assuming the beans are regs. Hope I get a girl so I can give them a try.
They are gems....auto correct just changed fems to gems.....but both apply here.

Belmont's are fancy....and light. Being in the French Coast I was smoking the dirty, strong, and cheap Viceroy reds! Everything else tastes like air....so it does nothing for me. :rofl:

They are gems....auto correct just changed fems to gems.....but both apply here.

Belmont's are fancy....and light. Being in the French Coast I was smoking the dirty, strong, and cheap Viceroy reds! Everything else tastes like air....so it does nothing for me. :rofl:

:laugh: Gotcha Seed! Wow that’s awesome good chance I’ll have 2/2 then.

Belmonts were $5 a pack. Said once they hit $10 I’d quit and just get a dime bag but the beast prevailed and that never happened.

Ooo vR’s yep they are proper gross lol. Can’t stand Vaping either. I’d rather quit cold turkey then lean on a band aid like that.

Def helps to pick up a new activity like you have with the gym. I find my greatest chance to quit is when I’m doing something active where smoking just does not make any sense

Yup.. all seeds gifted are fems... :surf:

:thanks: Brotha Doogs!

I was talking about BF sales on seeds and Duggan was so kind to gift me these beans for the coming year. I will grow out all of the beans and journal them all to share here. Super stoked for every single strain listed

x2 Lanny by Gov
X2 Star Pupils
X2 Pupil Magoo
X1 Goji Pupil
X1 BCP really hope this one makes it

also got some regs I think of Mag7s beans.
All are crosses from a Seattle Sour Diesel. They look great too.

Thanks again Doogs For your Awesomeness :headbanger:

:thanks: Brotha Doogs!

I was talking about BF sales on seeds and Duggan was so kind to gift me these beans for the coming year. I will grow out all of the beans and journal them all to share here. Super stoked for every single strain listed

x2 Lanny by Gov
X2 Star Pupils
X2 Pupil Magoo
X1 Goji Pupil
X1 BCP really hope this one makes it

also got some regs I think of Mag7s beans.
All are crosses from a Seattle Sour Diesel. They look great too.

Thanks again Doogs For your Awesomeness :headbanger:
Super cool selection you got there.....some incredible genetics there.

I can't wait to see how the Lani smokes. If it has the Jack Skellington feel in there....combined with the short flowering time....I am a believer. Still can't believe how frosty these girls are getting. Little to no fade on both of them as well so far....the BCP/LTK are fading quick down low. They are just healthy and sparkly sexy plants.

Def helps to pick up a new activity like you have with the gym. I find my greatest chance to quit is when I’m doing something active where smoking just does not make any sense
Yeah....I mostly smoke out of boredom tbh. I am more addicted habitually than a need for nicotine. I have had to kick many substances much harder and worse than tobacco....luckily I am capable. Being active helps for sure.....but if you saw the Brazilian booty that is my gym partner you would understand! :rofl: more than enough incentive for me.

Gym partner eh .... :rofl: Giggity Giggity...

I’m the same smoke cigs out of sheer boredom.

Your girls are putting on the frost steady and often. They look great.

At what day did you give CD’s ? I had a Raspberry Diesel fade early on me. They got late CD’s at around day 38-41. Makes the plant look super sexy like those Brazilian Bunzz :drool:

Ass is one of the greatest motivators! Get some! Fuck now all I can think about is Brazilian Ass’s lol. Look what u did to me Seed :laugh:

Rio trip would be dope .... almost went a few years back for NY’s. Then got married. Game Ovah!

i quit in may. Loved the Belmont's ha ha wouldn't smoke anything else. Since quitting my flower intake has sky rocketed! hence why I am growing again . Stay strong, after the first weeks its just a mental game.
Yeah man.....everything is a mental game! :rofl:
Rio trip would be dope .... almost went a few years back for NY’s. Then got married. Game Ovah!
Yeah....that is where she is going for Christmas....Rio. wish I could go, but she is taking her wife....yeah I just said that :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom