Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Morning Seed & Gang :nomo:

Thanks for clearing that up Duggs! My bad I did mentioned I stopped Brix during mid to late bloom but that is not correct. I just checked my notes on the last two grows and I was giving Brix late into bloom.

I have read that on 3rd + soil runs we should Foliar less often so more at the 10day mark. Maybe even more so if the strain is a light feeder vs a heavy one and if u ammended more EWC then needed or composted alot of extra Organic Material like root balls and fan leaves.

Hope everyone has a good day sorry for any confusion!:passitleft:
No confusion anymore....the reason I try and follow lots of brix journals is to extract info. Now I am pretty clear on this run and future runs to come. Thanks Ken!

The only thing u will notice now is massive bulking up of buds. Don't be alarmed if u see some fading from here on out ok.
Your plants are 'on point' and are as healthy as can be right now , so they will respond very favorably towards the CD's.
They are entering that fast budding stage and u will start to see a lot more pistils shooting out everywhere...fun stuff now Seedling. All your canopy work is about to pay off with a gorgeous tent full of buds. Cheers and good on ya bud! :headbanger: :high-five: :ganjamon:

The only thing u will notice now is massive bulking up of buds. Don't be alarmed if u see some fading from here on out ok.
Your plants are 'on point' and are as healthy as can be right now , so they will respond very favorably towards the CD's.
They are entering that fast budding stage and u will start to see a lot more pistils shooting out everywhere...fun stuff now Seedling. All your canopy work is about to pay off with a gorgeous tent full of buds. Cheers and good on ya bud! :headbanger: :high-five: :ganjamon:
This is the fun part :surf: :Rasta: :yummy:

20191122_180746.jpg
20191122_180729.jpg
20191122_180656.jpg

For your next crop....wait until they are thirty days, or a month 'out', then start your new seeds. That way the new ones will be ready for their 'finals' or the big pots when the crop is finished. I do the 3, 4 plant crops a year taking 5 months , from seed to harvest , with a one month overlap between each crop. U also have to manage your soil prepping. It's best to not wait too long after u harvest , to get the next batch cooking. For that , u need at least 60 days, or two months before the present crop finishes...understand,...30 days to cook...another 30 days in the #1's. , before transplanting. I seem to do ok that way, never run out... :passitleft:and each crop gets a nice size/age. Cheers bud..

The last ,..and second last pics...same plant?
The order from top to bottom
BCP
Little Laniakea
Laniakea

For your next crop....wait until they are thirty days, or a month 'out', then start your new seeds. That way the new ones will be ready for their 'finals' or the big pots when the crop is finished. I do the 3, 4 plant crops a year taking 5 months , from seed to harvest , with a one month overlap between each crop. U also have to manage your soil prepping. It's best to not wait too long after u harvest , to get the next batch cooking. For that , u need at least 60 days, or two months before the present crop finishes...understand,...30 days to cook...another 30 days in the #1's. , before transplanting. I seem to do ok that way, never run out... :passitleft:and each crop gets a nice size/age. Cheers bud..
Yeah....I love the way you got it going on over there. Seems like you are always not very far from harvest.

On my calendar I got the second week of December marked to start the new 4. Coming up pretty soon.

Today I spent some time looking at my power. I now know my max watts from the wall is 1,800. I want to stay below 80% of the max, so that leaves me with 1,450 watts. I have two circuits to draw from, one in the GR and one being brought in from the other end of the house.

I quickly realized my space heater uses 1,500 all on it's own and should be plugged directly into an outlet and not an extension or power bar. This is definitely what tripped the circuit every time.

Once I calculated the totals I decided to use the outlet in the room as the space heater plug in. Everything else is gonna draw from the extension. It is the only way I can run everything together safely.

I want to figure out what is going on with my baseboard heaters. I have three, and two of three worked. This year none are working. I mapped out my circuit board and have everything confirmed except the baseboard heaters cause they don't turn on. Is it possible I can swap out the circuits with new ones? If I can fix my baseboard heating the space heater isn't as necessary.

Lights go on in 15 minutes...so I will sneak in and take some flash in the darkness.

20191124_164627.jpg
20191124_164553.jpg
20191124_164545.jpg
20191124_164524.jpg
20191124_164507.jpg
20191124_164447.jpg
20191124_164436.jpg

does each baseboard have its own breaker?...as I remember, your panel is pretty bare...I would see if the baseboards are getting power to them and check to see if any power at the breaker...simple proximity tester would work...beauty girlz by the way!... :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Hey Seedling,...nice lookin...Resin is comin on really heavy already... :headbanger:About these sneaky pics, before lights 'on',..i was always worried about doing that , so wat i do is let the lights come on for a while, like an hour or so. Then i turn them off for the pics, then back on. Thats why , at the end of a grow my timers 'time' is always slower by a 1/2 hour or so. That was all the times i turned them off for a 'pic' session.
I believe if u take those 'flash' pics too early u might stress them somehow,..dunno. It just scares me blasting them with a deadly flash, before they are ready. Know wat i mean. The way i do it more resembles a cloudy 5 min's. or so since they are already accustomed to lights on. Cheers.
Oh ya, with your electrical. I need to be there to fix all that up for ya. Doing things by a forum is not the best.
Your space heater has one 1500w burner. Mine has two 750w burners, with a switch for each. I only EVER have one turned on , so i still have room on that circuit. Sounds like u are figuring things out. U moved the heater power , which was good. Try and put all your lights and fans on the other circuit. Like i said,..wish i was able to just fix it all up for ya...damn!

does each baseboard have its own breaker?...as I remember, your panel is pretty bare...I would see if the baseboards are getting power to them and check to see if any power at the breaker...simple proximity tester would work...beauty girlz by the way!... :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
Yeah, I don't have a volt meter.....I think. I went over everything in the house today by flipping each breaker off and seeing what turns off. There are three circuits with a question mark and the only things unaccounted for are three baseboard heaters. I guess I won't be able to know where the break is, but circuit breakers look cheap enough to swap out and see if any of them work after.

Hey Seedling,...nice lookin...Resin is comin on really heavy already... :headbanger:About these sneaky pics, before lights 'on',..i was always worried about doing that , so wat i do is let the lights come on for a while, like an hour or so. Then i turn them off for the pics, then back on. Thats why , at the end of a grow my timers 'time' is always slower by a 1/2 hour or so. That was all the times i turned them off for a 'pic' session.
I believe if u take those 'flash' pics too early u might stress them somehow,..dunno. It just scares me blasting them with a deadly flash, before they are ready. Know wat i mean. The way i do it more resembles a cloudy 5 min's. or so since they are already accustomed to lights on. Cheers.
That is making lots of sense actually. I have always waited 10-15 min before or after the lights, but will try and get into the habit of that.

Back
Top Bottom