Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Make sure to give any plants getting the two CDs a Transplant Drench before ok.
Always give a Trans drink/drench right before giving the CDs ok.....understood?
It can be a full Drench or even a 1/4 strength drink with it ok.
Top tip!

The Little Lanny was scheduled for a 1/4 trans tonight....but will get the 1st CD.

The Lanny got the 1/4 trans heading into the next GI....so the next feed should be good for the CD.

The BCP last got the GI...and is waiting for 1/4 trans...so I should wait until after that 1/4 trans feed for the CD? She probably should have gotten the CD last feed.....but no worries here.

The LTK is gonna be behind the pack the whole way. I am expecting her to go at least another 3 or 4 weeks longer to finish....so I am not too worried about her at the moment.

This one.....

I stopped after cats because I wasn’t planning on is washing and it was my first kit grow:straightface: now I can see target the leaves and how we can continue brix to chop :high-five: love our community and support

Morning Seed & Gang :nomo:

Thanks for clearing that up Duggs! My bad I did mentioned I stopped Brix during mid to late bloom but that is not correct. I just checked my notes on the last two grows and I was giving Brix late into bloom.

I have read that on 3rd + soil runs we should Foliar less often so more at the 10day mark. Maybe even more so if the strain is a light feeder vs a heavy one and if u ammended more EWC then needed or composted alot of extra Organic Material like root balls and fan leaves.

Hope everyone has a good day sorry for any confusion!:passitleft:

Morning Seed & Gang :nomo:

Thanks for clearing that up Duggs! My bad I did mentioned I stopped Brix during mid to late bloom but that is not correct. I just checked my notes on the last two grows and I was giving Brix late into bloom.

I have read that on 3rd + soil runs we should Foliar less often so more at the 10day mark. Maybe even more so if the strain is a light feeder vs a heavy one and if u ammended more EWC then needed or composted alot of extra Organic Material like root balls and fan leaves.

Hope everyone has a good day sorry for any confusion!:passitleft:
I’m checking my notes also I believe I did spray all the way through :laugh: We read so much sometimes I get twisted! I do keep a hand written journal to always fall back on!

Things we all need to take into account is the 'run' of soil we are using. Ken is MOST correct in assuming later runs require less foliars....that is most correct . For example ,Doc has instructed me to spray way less in my way later runs ...like this 5th run(modified) im in now. The roots can simply not take it.
Also.....Farmers...i do the same cuz i dont wash my harvest (NO TIME) either.
If i did ...and had better/more access to spray....i would , just like Doc does...right up to chop.

Things we all need to take into account is the 'run' of soil we are using. Ken is MOST correct in assuming later runs require less foliars....that is most correct . For example ,Doc has instructed me to spray way less in my way later runs ...like this 5th run(modified) im in now. The roots can simply not take it.
If i did ...and had better/more access to spray....i would , just like Doc does...right up to chop.
Thanks dooogs, :high-five:

Another top tip! That makes sense....and is the danger of just reading and not talking about it with someone of experience.

Yes....that is one of the possible reasons some peeps get confused about the 'kit' directions. There are A LOT of variables we need to take into account .Its possible to have ten different growers with ten different scenarios ,..so wats great for one grower will possibly cause another all kinds of grief!! Wrong Drench ...or the wrong amount ...or simply do something they shouldnt. Hope this helps explain some stuff gang.
Cheers eh.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom