Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Oh ya, with your electrical. I need to be there to fix all that up for ya. Doing things by a forum is not the best.
Your space heater has one 1500w burner. Mine has two 750w burners, with a switch for each. I only EVER have one turned on , so i still have room on that circuit. Sounds like u are figuring things out. U moved the heater power , which was good. Try and put all your lights and fans on the other circuit. Like i said,..wish i was able to just fix it all up for ya...damn!
Yeah, it is no major rush.....but I should get moving on getting it sorted sooner or later. After a day of reading and watching videos....I learned a ton in a short amount of time about how it all works in the house. The GR is pretty much sorted out. These baseboards are always a bitch to deal with :rofl: I am gonna keep playing around with them and figure out what I need to do. If I need to replace them I will.

OK,..BB heaters. The breakers,..are they two pole(240Volt) ?. Hook is correct Breakers rarely fail, especially 3 at once. They are NOT your problem. Do the BB heaters have 'on board' T stats or is there Tstats on the wall somewhere. U have to check for power at the heaters (with the cover off) and then work back thru the circuit ending up at your panel. U could also start at the panel(breaker terminals BE CAREFUL) and work forward thru the circuit, watever ya like. Buy yourself a cheap tester...NOT a meter. U don't need a meter, just a voltage tester. .....Just a cheapy will be fine. Once u have a tester, i will help u figure all this out OK. Up to u bud...we can do this, but u need a tester and a few screwdrivers.... :passitleft: We can do it all thru WA with face time.....

OK,..BB heaters. The breakers,..are they two pole(240Volt) ?. Hook is correct Breakers rarely fail, especially 3 at once. They are NOT your problem. Do the BB heaters have 'on board' T stats or is there Tstats on the wall somewhere. U have to check for power at the heaters (with the cover off) and then work back thru the circuit ending up at your panel. U could also start at the panel(breaker terminals BE CAREFUL) and work forward thru the circuit, watever ya like. Buy yourself a cheap tester...NOT a meter. U don't need a meter, just a voltage tester. .....Just a cheapy will be fine. Once u have a tester, i will help u figure all this out OK. Up to u bud...we can do this, but u need a tester and a few screwdrivers.... :passitleft: We can do it all thru WA with face time.....
Thanks for that offer Duggs....I will pick up a voltage tester when I get a chance, and we can find a good time to do that.

The reason I suspect the circuit breakers is cause the panel is painted shut and looks like it hasn't been worked on for a while....but my experience and knowledge with electrical is limited.

20191124_133332.jpg
20191124_131308.jpg

Plants are looking pretty sweet Seed. Nice work :high-five:.

Sorry to hear about the electrical scares and good on you for getting on top of it.

I did the same and mapped out the outlets on each circuit. Labelled them and now I can make sure I don’t overload anything.
Be safe brotha & Cheers :passitleft:

Plants are looking pretty sweet Seed. Nice work :high-five:.

Sorry to hear about the electrical scares and good on you for getting on top of it.

I did the same and mapped out the outlets on each circuit. Labelled them and now I can make sure I don’t overload anything.
Be safe brotha & Cheers :passitleft:
Yeah man.....the more I look at electrical the more it scares the shit out of me. Knowing how much I got and having everything in the safe zone is definitely a comfort. Probably should have gained that knowledge a long time ago, but better late than never.
Anyone with an indoor GR should know how much they are running and the maximum limit.

I will get my heating sorted soon enough. I got one of three working already fiddling around with it. When I got a good chunk of time I will be taking them all apart....cleaning them up real good, confirming what breaker they are all on, then finding the fault. Hoping I can get them running without replacing a whole unit.

Worse case scenario....I tear down my room and pack it up, then call the landlord and have him replace them.

Right on Seed :high-five: . Sounds like you got a good plan and aren’t messin about. I’m the same around live circuits. Like I saw a ghost or something!

Good luck with the heater repairs seed. Be safe and have a nice evening :snowboating:

Electricity is like a dark magic. I understand volts, watts amps...but there are those (like Duggan) that manipulate their magic with their elite electricalness. I've been close a couple times on my room's capacity and never felt good about it. I'm at a good spot now. Highly efficient LED's make better, healthier plants now than they ever have and do it for lower draw.

...hmnnn...looking at your panel pic and labeling, I can't see how they ran 3 baseboards off what's available without some "creative" wiring...not a sparky myself, but interested on Dugg's or anyone's take on it...
...my grandson is in an older apartment in Hamilton, and recently had some inspections done due to the building being sold...electrician's were shaking their heads at some of the wiring...the good ole' days... ;) :rolleyes::rofl:
...would be nice to not have to tear down and involve the owner...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...hmnnn...looking at your panel pic and labeling, I can't see how they ran 3 baseboards off what's available without some "creative" wiring...not a sparky myself, but interested on Dugg's or anyone's take on it...
...my grandson is in an older apartment in Hamilton, and recently had some inspections done due to the building being sold...electrician's were shaking their heads at some of the wiring...the good ole' days... ;) :rolleyes::rofl:
...would be nice to not have to tear down and involve the owner...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Yup....I was talking to a coworker about that today. There are two single 15 amp breakers and a double 20 amp. I don't know what they draw, but that doesn't seem safe. I have no problem calling the landlord and withholding rent until it is fixed safely.....but I need to harvest and tear down first.

Electricity is like a dark magic. I understand volts, watts amps...but there are those (like Duggan) that manipulate their magic with their elite electricalness. I've been close a couple times on my room's capacity and never felt good about it. I'm at a good spot now. Highly efficient LED's make better, healthier plants now than they ever have and do it for lower draw.
Truth.....that is what is terrifying about it. Ignorantly making a mistake can be life or death......and it is very easy to pop open that cover and mess around. Like hook was saying my heat is looking like a case of possible stupidity :rofl:

I am a toolmaker by trade and am really fussy about things being done by the book on most things. I usually don't jump into anything until I feel like I have a good understanding of what I am doing. Even on stuff I have done 1000 times before...if I have 1% doubt, I look it up and make it 100% before moving forward.

Both Laniakea are stealing the show after the first Cat drench down. I think the BCP and LTK are gonna show some good stuff soon enough. They are all starting to smell....the BCP is giving off a pretty convincing cherry pie thing and the LTK is giving off a lemon/pine. Not getting much off the Laniakea yet.
20191125_223331.jpg
20191125_223408.jpg
20191125_223417.jpg

Looking super! BCP has been my favorite smelling plant I've grown to date. I looked forward to opening the tent each day and would open it just enough to stick my nose in to get a whiff, yum! Enjoy!

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween! Yes, my first impression of IHG and the BCP is impressive. The smells and frost coming up this early is just stunning. Not to mention the plant is just about as good as it gets for structure. The only plant still on the original set up of castors and saucer. Almost no need for sc'ing or anything. Just a pleasure to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom