Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Trying to talk her into Jamaica next time around.....we will see....

That doesn’t sound very convincing....

And where is the squat pics... I don’t see anything :rofl: :rofl:

Kidding that would be sick to take her. Does she toke ?

That doesn’t sound very convincing....

And where is the squat pics... I don’t see anything :rofl: :rofl:

Kidding that would be sick to take her. Does she toke ?
It would take considerable convincing cause they really don't have an interest in growing or anything to do with it! Yet.....they smoke a lot....they just don't have any interest it hearing about it. Going on a vacation with other growers would actually drive them a bit nuts. They want to go to Japan.

Okie....so after the first round of cats both Laniakea are showing some taco.

What does this mean? Normal? Something is up?
20191126_212911.jpg
20191126_212906.jpg

:thanks: Brotha Doogs!

I was talking about BF sales on seeds and Duggan was so kind to gift me these beans for the coming year. I will grow out all of the beans and journal them all to share here. Super stoked for every single strain listed

x2 Lanny by Gov
X2 Star Pupils
X2 Pupil Magoo
X1 Goji Pupil
X1 BCP really hope this one makes it

also got some regs I think of Mag7s beans.
All are crosses from a Seattle Sour Diesel. They look great too.

Thanks again Doogs For your Awesomeness :headbanger:
Nice line up I can vouch for goji pupil :yummy: Atleast up to now I’ll make sure I get you a smoke report

It would take considerable convincing cause they really don't have an interest in growing or anything to do with it! Yet.....they smoke a lot....they just don't have any interest it hearing about it. Going on a vacation with other growers would actually drive them a bit nuts. They want to go to Japan.

:nomo: Howdy Seed , Neiko & Gang. Hope everyone is enjoying the day so far. Cold and wet here in Ontario. Temps aren’t to low tho so any rain beats early snow!

Better leave me behind then Seed :rofl: u know that’s all we would be going off about Haha. Bet they won’t be toking nothing in Japan tho:cheesygrinsmiley::surf::ganjamon:.

Seed for now until everyone comments etc. Raise the lights 3-6 inches. If you have a LuX meter or phone app maybe use that to see what kind of light intensity is hitting the tops. Taco is usually a sign of high heat or light intensity stress.

In more detail. We wanna know if the Taco is only on the very top fans or also happening lower. If it’s all over the tent is likely experiencing high heat. If it’s only the very tops exposed to the most intense light it’s likely lights need to be backed off some.

If it helps any I’m running 600w (wall watt) of QBs at 24 inches from any top of my Maui’s. Only week 1 of flower. I took PPFD/PAR/Umol/s measurements the other night.
@24 inch I was getting 450-550

when these Maui’s top colas rise Up even 3 inches more to the lights they will be sitting in 600-700+ PPFD @ 20inch roughly.

Leads me to guess ur x3 320w QBs are driving even more light then in my tent and they are getting slapped with a lot without CO2. It could be something else tho just speculating:nerd-with-glasses:

@FutRfarmer
Thanks Farmer :high-five: any smells coming off your pupils ?

:nomo: Howdy Seed , Neiko & Gang. Hope everyone is enjoying the day so far. Cold and wet here in Ontario. Temps aren’t to low tho so any rain beats early snow!

Better leave me behind then Seed :rofl: u know that’s all we would be going off about Haha. Bet they won’t be toking nothing in Japan tho:cheesygrinsmiley::surf::ganjamon:.

Seed for now until everyone comments etc. Raise the lights 3-6 inches. If you have a LuX meter or phone app maybe use that to see what kind of light intensity is hitting the tops. Taco is usually a sign of high heat or light intensity stress.

In more detail. We wanna know if the Taco is only on the very top fans or also happening lower. If it’s all over the tent is likely experiencing high heat. If it’s only the very tops exposed to the most intense light it’s likely lights need to be backed off some.

If it helps any I’m running 600w (wall watt) of QBs at 24 inches from any top of my Maui’s. Only week 1 of flower. I took PPFD/PAR/Umol/s measurements the other night.

when these Maui’s top colas rise Up even 3 inches more to the lights they will be sitting in 600-700+ PPFD @ 20inch roughly.

Leads me to guess ur x3 320w QBs are driving even more light then in my tent and they are getting slapped with a lot without CO2. It could be something else tho just speculating:nerd-with-glasses:

@FutRfarmer
Stem rubs are insane and the tent has a funky smell but buds are just starting to set so still about a week or 2 from the magic, cats in the near future however so a lot will change.
I don’t think seedling is running QB’s or a tent
I have the 3 320’s :passitleft:

I have reached out to Doc about this tacoing after a CD given.
Many of us have had this happen.There are several causes for this. Ken is right about the high temps and possibly lights too intense, however this time its because not a heavy enough Transplant Drench was given leading up to the CD .
Seedling , u should do these things.....drop your daylight temps a few degrees ( if over 80F), spray one time with Brix and SO. This should correct things.
Ken is correct about lighting causing this too, but not with Seedlings situation.Fyi , im still in conversation with Doc about this as he had a couple questions about things. cheers eh
:circle-of-love:

Well shit :rofl:

Atleast someone isn’t off their rocker! Sorry guys my Memory is horrible. That’s right Seed has a few diff lights and no tent. Got mixed up with your setup there lol.

Thanks Doogs for the info:adore:

@FutRfarmer
Thanks for that ken....I know Duggs and possibly Doc are working on something.

We can definitely write off the high heat. There is zero chance of that being an issue. The temps were cooler....like between 16/ 20°C for the past few weeks. This week outside temps have been higher so we are sitting between 20/24°C.

The lights are quite close....but more the the LTK. The Laniakea are the ones showing the taco...and they have a decent gap...I haven't measured the distance in a while, but if had to guess I would say around 1.5 feet.

The two plants showing the signs just ot hit with the Cat...so I am wondering if it is related...

I have reached out to Doc about this tacoing after a CD given.
Many of us have had this happen.There are several causes for this. Ken is right about the high temps and possibly lights too intense, however this time its because not a heavy enough Transplant Drench was given leading up to the CD .
Seedling , u should do these things.....drop your daylight temps a few degrees ( if over 80F), spray one time with Brix and SO. This should correct things.
Ken is correct about lighting causing this too, but not with Seedlings situation.Fyi , im still in conversation with Doc about this as he had a couple questions about things. cheers eh
:circle-of-love:
Speak of the devil...I mean the Duggan...

That is great info....thought it was something like that. Both plants went Trans>1/4 Trans>Cat

So with the next two I will throw the first Cat drench out after a full Trans.

Ken,...Seedling...hit this..:roorrip:..

:surf: Whoa A5 ! Better hold me down lol the day just got a helluva lot longer! GR will be built by the end of the day :rofl:

Yeah def some great info to pick up on! Had no clue to look at TP & Cat situation if I ever saw a Taco leaf in the garden.

:popcorn:

It can also mean an Mg shortage ..BUT NOT with this case.
For the SO give 25% of the brix amount....with brix. So mix up your brix then add 1/4 of the brix amount to the mix...shake well , then spray as usual , concentrating on the undersides of the leaves....you know that though.
Perfect....I should do that today when I get home...or Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom