Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

20191119_174030.jpg
20191119_174017.jpg

Very nice. Thanks for these pics.....Betcha , your glad you kept a close eye/control on the canopy eh:high-five:..Can u imagine wat things would look like without all the LSTing. It would be a friggen mess. Look how even and manageable the canopy is. Very good job. One of the advantages of training like this Seedling , is we get to let them 'get old' , bigger , older , more mature. Better able to pump out long , fat colas. So we give these beauties lottsa dirt to play in. results are always worth the extra effort. cheers

Very nice. Thanks for these pics.....Betcha , your glad you kept a close eye/control on the canopy eh:high-five:..Can u imagine wat things would look like without all the LSTing. It would be a friggen mess. Look how even and manageable the canopy is. Very good job. One of the advantages of training like this Seedling , is we get to let them 'get old' , bigger , older , more mature. Better able to pump out long , fat colas. So we give these beauties lottsa dirt to play in. results are always worth the extra effort. cheers
Yeah.....everything so far has been banked for future use. Couldn't be more pleased with the results so far.

All green and pointy. Lovely. Please treat us to a couple close ups next round if you don't mind. I like to compare to other pics I've taken at the 3-week stage over the last 3 years. Helps me define (or rebuke) the strain stability a bit too. Usually in the 4th week the Lani's will get pretty frosty. If the colas are more spear-shaped you've got the Jack Skellington phenotype (my favorite).

Looks like it'll defo be a white Christmas. Those should come down just in time to add to the celebration.

:peace:

All green and pointy. Lovely. Please treat us to a couple close ups next round if you don't mind. I like to compare to other pics I've taken at the 3-week stage over the last 3 years. Helps me define (or rebuke) the strain stability a bit too. Usually in the 4th week the Lani's will get pretty frosty. If the colas are more spear-shaped you've got the Jack Skellington phenotype (my favorite).

Looks like it'll defo be a white Christmas. Those should come down just in time to add to the celebration.

No problem Gov....I should be doing daily close ups for the upcoming Cat anyway. I will get some up tonight.

Glad to have you around with all the info!

No problem Gov....I should be doing daily close ups for the upcoming Cat anyway. I will get some up tonight.

Glad to have you around with all the info!

Well, I stay busy myself and keeping up with a perpetual garden takes time as it is. I appreciate your pics too because they're good.

Hell ya bud, to have the seed 'creator' watching your grow. Most awesome. Cheers :headbanger:

lmao, I didn't create the strain, but I think I was the first one to get beans for testing. I also got a cut. I grew it out, took several clones and ran it 3 or 4 times. It was consistent, potent with short-medium stretch and was something special after a few weeks in the jar. I set aside 2 nice clones and reversed one with colloidal silver. I set up a love shack and things went nice and smooth. My main reason to do it was to perpetuate the strain. Sharing it improves the chances of it living on, and seeing others do it well is most satisfying.

Lower leaf fade is normal on my bcp. I used to peel them off, but I leave them now until they're almost brown. I let the plant suck as much of the leaf's energy as it can. When they first did it, I was mildly concerned too but it's just genetic I think.

Your plants all look good man.

Lower leaf fade is normal on my bcp. I used to peel them off, but I leave them now until they're almost brown. I let the plant suck as much of the leaf's energy as it can. When they first did it, I was mildly concerned too but it's just genetic I think.

Your plants all look good man.
That's what I needed to hear....it is what I figured. We leave them on the plant to turn cause if we remove them it just starts again on healthy leaves.....correct?

Back
Top Bottom