Snax First Poor Man's Grow Journal 2015 - I'm A Novice & All Help Is Welcome

re: Snax First Poor Man's Grow Journal 2015 - I'm A Novice & All Help Will Be Welcomed!

Take your time Snax. I started about a year and a half ago on a $20 a month grow budget & still pretty much stick to it. Though I had a lot of help from some of the greatest members in the world I try to pay it forward when I go a month or few without needing anything.
You might want to give a "How to" or a "How I did it" Post on your DIY tent because I have a feeling you're going to have a few members dropping in to check it out. I for one am really impressed.
Thanks BAR. not a bad idea on the "how to" on the DIY side of things but mite give it a miss for now till i know my setup is working. don't want to be giving any bad advice if this don't work out for me and my girl. will defiantly look into it tho. Thanks again

re: Snax First Poor Man's Grow Journal 2015 - I'm A Novice & All Help Will Be Welcomed!

Hello there. I am subscribed. Might I suggest raising your pot so that the plant is within a inch or 2 at most from your plant and as the plant grows take away the things that you used to raise it higher. CFL has significant dropoff from inch to inch. Glad you started growing. I will be here to help you out. Shh shh your safe now .Ha ok take it easy.

I :love: Lowryder auto :high-five: yours is on a great start! looks very happy.

Wow I need a step-by-step process of that diy tent because it's brilliant!
:cheer:

Oh and I'm subbed! :circle-of-love:
Hi Da Tenshi, Thanks for the sub. My little girl seems to be at a stand still right now, she hasn't moved all day so not feeling to optimistic but fingers crossed.
I will try and through a little step by step together on the DIY Grow Tent soon but there wasn't much to it really.
Thanks again and your ladies are doing well.

Hello there. I am subscribed. Might I suggest raising your pot so that the plant is within a inch or 2 at most from your plant and as the plant grows take away the things that you used to raise it higher. CFL has significant dropoff from inch to inch. Glad you started growing. I will be here to help you out. Shh shh your safe now .Ha ok take it easy.

Thanks Mr Teddy. I wasn't to sure if putting the seedling to close on the first few days was a good idea or not as i know how fragile they are. Each day I have been moving them twice, closer and closer and watch that they haven't stated to stretch out for more light. Getting close to the end of day 3 for her now so will move it as close as a few inches and hopefully the growth will start up again after that.
Loving all this new input and it's helping out a lot so thank you very much.

Mr. Teddy? Well noones called me that in years or were you talking to someone else? I wasnt sure since you quoted my post anyways no worries keep up the learning things will work out

Mr. Teddy? Well noones called me that in years or were you talking to someone else? I wasnt sure since you quoted my post anyways no worries keep up the learning things will work out

Sorry Smokerjoe. been up the wall with the kids and im going nuts i think. lol

Yes I can relate. My 1 year old was up until 7 this morning and he mommy went to sleep at 2 a.m so I was trying to stop her from crying and whenever i tried to play ps4 she would start again. Little saboteur. The very least of my problems right now though. I may have to stop growing until I move one of my neighbors is a snoopy bitch and im certain she is trying to get me in trouble. I hear her talking shit about me in the hallway trying to get the other neighbors against me or something idk but I may have to just up and leave growing and this site with little notice.

Yes I can relate. My 1 year old was up until 7 this morning and he mommy went to sleep at 2 a.m so I was trying to stop her from crying and whenever i tried to play ps4 she would start again. Little saboteur. The very least of my problems right now though. I may have to stop growing until I move one of my neighbors is a snoopy bitch and im certain she is trying to get me in trouble. I hear her talking shit about me in the hallway trying to get the other neighbors against me or something idk but I may have to just up and leave growing and this site with little notice.

That really sucks if you have to move but mite be easier than dealing with all the drama. My neighbor is anti-drug everything so i'm keeping this as low key as possible. Hope things work out for you so you don't have to move Smokerjoe.

Thanks. No my neighbor smokes she has told us many times but I think she said that so we would then say it back. Nosy people that cant mind their own business makes me sick. I mean she came to our door and was trying to look under it or something idk its just a very weird thing to be doing. I mean she is over there hammering nails into the wall at every hour of the day and night and Ive not said 1 word. If she wants to be a weird bitch thats on her but to actually sneak to my door and feel if the door is hot or try to smell underneath it is a bit over the top I think.

have to drop in on this on BARS recommendation :) ghetto builds ftw awesome job indeed!

Thanks for dropping in Light Addict and thanks BAR for the recommendation. The ghetto build grow tent is working out well so far for my Lowryder and i have grown everything in this tent from pumpkins to red hot chilli peppers with success but that was easy compared to growing a pot plant.
I will put something together about my DIY grow tent and try to show in detail with pic's what i had just lying around the house to make a grow tent.

At the end of Day 3 for my little lady and she looks like she is just settling in to her Soil and even more Light. I have now moved her closer to the lights as suggested (SmokerJoe thanks for the heads up on that) and hopefully she explodes with new growth now.
Have a good night everyone.

Day3_31.jpg

Day3_1.jpg

Day3_21.jpg

Day325.jpg

Thanks. No my neighbor smokes she has told us many times but I think she said that so we would then say it back. Nosy people that cant mind their own business makes me sick. I mean she came to our door and was trying to look under it or something idk its just a very weird thing to be doing. I mean she is over there hammering nails into the wall at every hour of the day and night and Ive not said 1 word. If she wants to be a weird bitch thats on her but to actually sneak to my door and feel if the door is hot or try to smell underneath it is a bit over the top I think.
You're a better man than me Joe. If I caught one of my neighbors peeking under my door it would've been on! I never have hit a woman but you can believe I would have had my sister over here ASAP with her foot dead up in her "you know what".
But I guess you're dealing with it the best way because if I caught her it would definitely end up with police involvement & we wouldn't have been the ones calling. The nerve of some people.

I see you moved her closer to the CFLs as Joe suggested Snax. :goodjob:

I dont 100% know it was her. I do know for certain she was talking to the neighbor across the hall talking about me and I know in the laundry room she mentioned marijuana to me again after bringing it up by saying a neighbor said he smelled a electrical fire. What does a electrical fire smell like exactly? I think she made the whole thing up so she could introduce marijuana into the discussion. So I know she is trying to be all nice to our face but trying to get the neighbors to call and complain. I think maintenance even came and said they couldnt smell anything although she again said that when mentioning a electrical fire but If he didnt smell anything that also includes marijuana. She is a bit crazy is a pathological liar and claims to have suffered brain damage but she also claimed somethings beyond belief involving lebron james and mike tyson. She had told me different ages on how old she is and Ive heard her tell others different ages as well. She hammers or hangs pictures at like 3 a.m or later. It isnt sex banging I hear its like she is hanging tons of pictures because its almost every night for 2 years. As I said though I dont know for sure if it was her trying to look under my door. I know I heard something in the hall and looked through my peephole and seen a hand on the right side of it in a glove that was a ladies glove and the way it was positioned would be for someone who was bending down and there was a second person with them but they exited before I got to see who it was I just seen their coat and shadow from them walking. But you are right if I hear her or she says something to me I might go off on her because it isnt as if im not nice to her. Ive given her dog toys I have saved her hundreds of dollars fixing her computer and moving furniture to and from her car tons of stuff. What do you think bar? Should I pull my plants or what man?

Check your PMs Joe...

Positive vibes smokerjoe,sorry you have THAT neighbor.I would be aggravated,but be cool man,last thing anyone wants/needs is the tin badges on the front door

Yeah I know I know. I just hate how she has the apartment close to the building door so whenever anyone comes or goes she sees it or she is in the hall to talk to them and you can tell they dont want to be harassed by her but its like she waits at her front door and she is in the hall maybe 5-10 times a day easily to talk to people always gossiping and always seeking out gossip from others. This is why I dont have friends and am always to my self. I guess these folks just want you to have 15 pills or have a alcohol addiction instead.

Not trying to take your journal over snax I just wanted you to know the situation in case im not able to be hear to give advice. Dont worry I will try to be here for you unless the danger becomes jail time potential danger the if that happens im out and completely erasing everything on all of my devices and deleting email addys associated with the site.

Back
Top Bottom