Somehow it's Working - Soil, Sun & CFL's

trim + vegitable oil + covered crock pot on low overnite, u can make some killer brownies with that stuff.

Thanks Charlie I may try something like this. How much oil and how much bud? And will it keep for a while once I make it? I've got about 8 z's of bud that I harvested too early. It's marginal at best, and I really don't want to have it around but I can't quite bring myself to just throw it away.

I shall follow your new journal then, and give you all sorts of support. I hope that your next harvest will go by smoothly and no budrot!! And my confidants is growing a little more. My plant has been indoors only, so we shall see how it goes!!! :bongrip:

Thanks Supernova, I'll see you on my new grow and I'll be over to see how you're doing too.

I'll be wrapping this thread up now. I have most of my dry weights. I used a water cure on a lot of bud because of rot/mold issues. And I had to pitch a good 4-6 oz of primo cola budz.

B1 the big sativa. 2.3 oz curing normally, 1.5 oz water cured, total 3.8 oz. I love this high, I can function pretty normally but I feel really buzzed.

B5 the seedy sativa. She looked the sickest through the last 8-10 weeks of flower but had the least budrot. Yes you read that right they were 16 1/2 weeks in flower and still weren't very amber. 2.5 oz curing in jars. A few of her buds had some mold and are mixed into a water cure jar. Very similar smoke to B1 but not quite as good.

Big Amber who was the most indica of the plants, and the most amber at the chop. She's not as good as I hoped right now but I haven't smoked her that much lately. 1 oz cured regularly, 2 oz water cured total 3 oz. So that's a little over 9z's. I think that will tide me over until this next grow finishes in a few months but it could be a close thing :)

This is amazing. I've never had more than 2 oz all at once before, and rarely more than 1. Some of this will get a nice chance to cure.

Well this all started with me impulsively plopping 23 seeds into a glass of water in mid-march, over 7 months ago. I had no idea what I was doing and started searching the web. I was so lucky to find this great place almost right away.

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by and offered me help and encouragement. I couldn't have done nearly as well on my own.

Hope to see everyone on my new grow.

Mods please move this to completed journals, thank you.

Way to go Blue! :thumb:
Been a hell of a ride for you and all of us. To say that you have learned so much would be a vast understatement. You have sucked up all the knowledge you could find and put it to use! You've been like a duck to water, just taking it all in. As a friend....I am proud as hell of you! :goodjob:
Your not afraid to try new things either, just look at your new journal! :surf:

The best thing is people are now asking you for advise! :yahoo:

Way to go Blue! :thumb:
Been a hell of a ride for you and all of us. To say that you have learned so much would be a vast understatement. You have sucked up all the knowledge you could find and put it to use! You've been like a duck to water, just taking it all in. As a friend....I am proud as hell of you! :goodjob:
Your not afraid to try new things either, just look at your new journal! :surf:

The best thing is people are now asking you for advise! :yahoo:

Special thanks to you OMM. You hung in there with me all the way, and it helped a lot to know that at least one other person was interested in my mangled attempt to produce bud. You're the best, and I hope you hang on and win MOM today! Take care my friend.

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world. If you would rather continue this thread, let us know and we can move it back. Please note that we require regular postings for Journals in Progress grows.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom