Sqwheels' Perpetual 2L Hempy + Moms

Hey Sqwheels, I would flower out the seed mother and keep the top to be the "mother plant". Plants from seed will typically yield 20% higher than a clone flowered at the same size, has to do with seedling vigor.

:thanks: OG,

always appreciate the advice

:high-five:

Hi Folks,

Here's another update...8 Wonder Woman clones, 27 days 12/12 and 18 days since I first saw signs of flower, I'm pretty sure the stretch is over, the tallest is 14" and the shortest just under 12" the nodes/buds are pretty much evenly spaced about 1" apart
DSCN09163.JPG

various bud shots...I think they look pretty good, a little bare since I defoliated last saturday, but healthy
DSCN09173.JPG

DSCN09183.JPG

DSCN09192.JPG

And my seedling babies look healthy too, growing like weeds :yahoo:
DSCN09494.JPG

PE...just getting her 5th set of leaves, she's really compact, her nodes only have a couple mm between them
RSCN0952.JPG

OG...working on her 6th, as you can see, her nodes have 3-4mm between
RSCN0951.JPG

the leaves are completely different too...must be the difference is strains

Wonder Woman Mom's I & II
DSCN09503.JPG

She's in a 5" pot, takes up a little less than 1 sqft and has 20+ clones available, I'm either going to have to prune her hard or flower her, I haven't decided yet. I'm interested to see what she'd do in flower.

DSCN09291.JPG

There may be a slight nute issue with this one, then again it may just be time to replant to a bigger pot, she's only in a 2" pot and could probably use some more room.

Here's a couple of shots of my last grow, it's completely dry/cured now and is my best yet...it's a little hard to see here but these buds are covered with crystals and smells like hay and fruity pebbles
DSCN09231.JPG

RSCN0953.JPG

Have I mentioned lately how much I love growing?

:green_heart:

Happy Growing Everybody

OMM, T12,

Thanks guys, great praise from a couple of masters... :thanks:

Now those are looking like 420fied's, size and structure. Let's see how they fill out. I love the mom, you know what I'd do, looks like you have room under the big light too.

Now those are looking like 420fied's, size and structure. Let's see how they fill out. I love the mom, you know what I'd do, looks like you have room under the big light too.

Hi OG,

They are looking more like my inspiration, I just let them veg way too long the first time I tried this...I'm real happy with how they look now. Let's hope they put on a bunch of weight and get mega frosty. :) That's what I'm shootin for

Ya, I know what you'd do with her...and if WW mom II perks up after todays transplant I'll probably do just that, I can't imagine what she'll do in flower, I really don't want a million popcorn buds, although it all smokes the same.

:peace:

Thanks 420fied,

You should pat yourself on the back, your journals made it possible for me.

:thanks::thanks:

There's no such thing as vegging too long!

Well, I guess that's not true when going 2 liter hempy and what not.

I am super enthused with my roughly 2 month veg from clones grow going on now. But I also applied a shit ton of defoliation and topping, and bending like hell now. Hopes of 4z per plant. Might be doable as there are over 50 bud sites at the canopy tops of each of my 3 plant DWC tubs.

I was tempted to go with your Wonder Woman strain for my next grow. But just decided and ordered Master Kush fem seeds instead. Hopefully get 50 days veg time on those. Goal: 4 plants, 8z per!

Hey Mr.K,

Thanks, that's so nice of you...I keep saying it, because it's true...I could not have done it without y'all here @ 420mag.

Thanks so much :circle-of-love: all of you who have looked in and helped me along the way.

:high-five:

Hi Bassman,

Thank you for the input, especially the info about defoliating and such a while back, very nicely explained, your comments are much appreciated.

I'm just getting to your journal and things look very good in your garden...I'll be watching to see how it all turns out.

:peace:

TY so much for the support sqwheels. Just sharing what's been so freely shared with me.

Hi OMM,

Truly, I'm flattered... but if you really want it to work out, you should check out 420fied's or MrKrip's journal too, they both have done it better...but if you want to see some of the mistakes that can be made read on, 'cause I've made several :rofl: but all seems to be working out in the long run, so I'm happy :)

Update shortly...I think I have 2 new girls...:cheer:

Hi Folks,

Update...8 Wonder Woman clones... these pics are from Monday so they reflect...32 days 12/12 and 23 days since I saw the first flowers. The stretch is probably over, the tallest is 14" and the smallest is just under 12" that hasn't changed in 10 days

Group Shot
DSCN09634.JPG

I defoliated @ 22days of 12/12 and the increase in size and crystals has been awesome...they glisten everywhere, and the smell makes my mouth water :)

the first 3 pics are of various tops
DSCN09572.JPG

DSCN09553.JPG

DSCN09564.JPG

I've noticed some hairs turning amber but only on the lower buds...
DSCN09621.JPG

these last two are of a bud at the very bottom of the plant, at least 18" from the light, the second is just a close up of the first
DSCN09603.JPG

RSCN0996.JPG

this would not be without defoliation...I'm a believer for sure

The Pineapple Express and OG kush x Ultimate seedlings are doing pretty good, but I do have some concerns about yellowing/brown spots at tips...still working on this.

I've been watching them close and I think they may be girls, I've only grown from seed twice now and I'm not sure how soon you can tell sex...tell me what you think

PE (l) OG kush (r) roots popped and planted in cubes on 12-27-11
DSCN09654.JPG

PE top
DSCN09784.JPG

the nodes are packed so close on her
DSCN10065.JPG

a little closer view...can you see the hairs?
RSCN1009.JPG

OG top
DSCN09825.JPG

the nodes aren't nearly as close on this one
DSCN10051.JPG

a close view...hairs?
RSCN1004.JPG

They have some yellowing and brown spots I've been feeding them GH floranova grow @ 320-340ppm/5.6-5.9pH. I can't tell if it's overnute or not enough, the OG has some really red stems and the PE's are pink. Another week and I could probably clip the top and move the donor to flower to be sure about the sex, but if they aren't healthy the tops may not survive the cut.

I chopped a bunch of 2-3" clones off the WW bonsai today, but didn't take any pics...I'll be sure to include her in next weeks update. WW ii bonsai isn't doing too well...I've been nursing her, but she is showing only slight improvement...pics of them both are in "my photos" but I don't want to spend any more time on this update...it's already long and winded.

Besides I have catching up to do...see y'all in your journals :circle-of-love:

:green_heart:

Happy Growing Everybody

Hey Sqwheel's girls are looking great. I haven't posted much but have tried to read some journals I followed, and have to agree with OMM your journal has helped me a great deal.

:welldone:

Hi OMM,

Truly, I'm flattered... but if you really want it to work out, you should check out 420fied's or MrKrip's journal too, they both have done it better...but if you want to see some of the mistakes that can be made read on, 'cause I've made several :rofl: but all seems to be working out in the long run, so I'm happy :)

Update shortly...I think I have 2 new girls...:cheer:

I will do that.....but I still like yours!

The pictures you just posted are great. I'll look back and see how much you defoliated them. This time mine will be from seeds, but will be doing clones soon too! Got to give it a try! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom