Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I was noticing on the bottle of spray that I have it said to be sure the medium was soaked before spraying. I take that to mean that a light misting on the soil is ok too. Sometimes when I feed I'll till to soil, many like a fork but I use a rake. Anyways... I then mist the top of the soil. It's worked great to reduce the FG's, along with the other preventative maintenance involving alcohol and the waste trays. Yes I keep the pot elevated above the waste tray so no uptake from the waste catch.

I only do this for the dirt girls in dirt not the ones in coco.

I don't really know if what you're using is systemic, but that's supposed to be on the label innit? When I sprayed pyrethrin I covered them white and left them like that for 5 days then I gave them the hot shower and then sprayed alcohol with lemon juice as a final treatment. I feel that Russets were easier to kill than spider mites, but I did remove the weakest plant first.

I don't really know if what you're using is systemic, but that's supposed to be on the label innit? When I sprayed pyrethrin I covered them white and left them like that for 5 days then I gave them the hot shower and then sprayed alcohol with lemon juice as a final treatment. I feel that Russets were easier to kill than spider mites, but I did remove the weakest plant first.
I have the black dog separated from the others as its the most infested it and the bb both got sprayed again this morning tomorrow ill do a check and see what progress ive made I might be doing the white blanket alcohol and lemon juice will see thanks man!:)

I was noticing on the bottle of spray that I have it said to be sure the medium was soaked before spraying. I take that to mean that a light misting on the soil is ok too. Sometimes when I feed I'll till to soil, many like a fork but I use a rake. Anyways... I then mist the top of the soil. It's worked great to reduce the FG's, along with the other preventative maintenance involving alcohol and the waste trays. Yes I keep the pot elevated above the waste tray so no uptake from the waste catch.

I only do this for the dirt girls in dirt not the ones in coco.
thanks age ive been spraying the soil also!

Maybe this will give you another tool to use.
thanks jm there is some useful info there ill be using some of that im going to try the humidity treatment with the black dog its by itself in the 3x3 so I put a humidifier in there and have it cranked up to 70 r/h im still doing a little research to find out how high the r/h needs to be high humidity kills them so in between the bug sprays ill be spraying them with horse tail and stinging nettle tea to help ward off any pm I pulled two leaf sets from the sd and all I could find were dead ones same with the #5 haven't checked the others yet so that's where im at today im winning the battle I can see that its going to take some time you have a good day my friend!:)

You have to have around 90% RH to really slow them down. This helps, cause they struggle to reproduce and you’ll have fewer eggs to clean off.

ok 92 %r/h in the 3x3 the black dog is almost dripping the walls of the tent are wet I pulled 4 leaf blades off her and couldn't find a live one also took 3 leaf sets from the sd and found nothing then I found a copule live ones on the bb and the jh but im making great headway when I first started this I could take any leaf off any one of these plants and find some so its working im thinking another week or so and they'll be history!:D

I just vaped some #3 ts it was the one that didn't have all the colors but I will surely have to do some more testing but I think this one is the tastiest and stoniest of the three the taste is orange cream with a tiny bit of funk high wise its the indica high up in your face at first then it moves to the body for a relaxing high idk if this is my flavor or not for somebody looking for this kind of flavor should look into these two scoops from elev8!:blunt:

There you go, patience pays. Now a reveg and you’re home :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom