Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Still don't understand why people don't just go 12/12 with photos. If indoor. I've seen some pretty decent plants

I'm trying this now with Delicious Candy. Topped her a few days ago hoping that'll keep her in veg mode a little longer. Any advice on this method? I have a couple A5xMulange I got from buds Morgile gave me. They are maybe a week old and on 16/8. Considering putting 1 or both on 12/12, think that would be ok?

hey ween mine is from nirvana its says 90 days from germination so will see I don't expect much the most I ever got from an auto was 1/2 oz. lol although my son grew a sour bubbly in his dwc set up he got 10 zips off that one that's not the norm!
It’s rare to see 10 zips from an auto but it’s nice when they do produce big.

Wow, 10 zips is awesome! Neil from Perfect Sun always mentions he has world record for 2.2 lbs from an auto.

Cheets!:passitleft:

my plan for this summers outdoor grow is to grow 3 plants a sour bubba and a white querkal and a ud the sb and wq are set in stone im pretty sure I have a ud that might work but im not going to rule out one of the uc I have started but for rite now were looking at the three uds. :)
im calling them 1-2 and 3 lol

this #2 I have hopes for!
now im going to toke a little ud #5 hope everyone is having a good night!:smokin:

...if Ya' mean sitting in Mexico with some great food and a cold cerveza...then yeah...starting to feel a growing itch, watching all my friends...another month or so...will be back in the game...don't have to...need to!... :rolleyes: :eek::rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
heck ya hook sounds like its nice there I could see me enjoying that laid back atmosphere its been real nice here been wearing shorts for 4 days now it was 75 today its crazy for February one more day and then its going to be winter you guys have a good time down there look forward to seeing your next grow stay high. :bongrip:

...my focus will be doing a seed project...I have one discontinued seed from Ace I would like to see carry on, and throw a couple other strains in the room, to create something unique...will be using STS, if things go according to plan...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:.,.

I'm trying this now with Delicious Candy. Topped her a few days ago hoping that'll keep her in veg mode a little longer. Any advice on this method? I have a couple A5xMulange I got from buds Morgile gave me. They are maybe a week old and on 16/8. Considering putting 1 or both on 12/12, think that would be ok?

Wow, 10 zips is awesome! Neil from Perfect Sun always mentions he has world record for 2.2 lbs from an auto.

Cheets!:passitleft:
Really couldn't say. I've done 12/12 outdoors with some good results. Can't really help with indoor I'm afraid. Assume you would want some fast growers to make the most. Maybe try one. Be cool to watch.

Really couldn't say. I've done 12/12 outdoors with some good results. Can't really help with indoor I'm afraid. Assume you would want some fast growers to make the most. Maybe try one. Be cool to watch.
im going to pick out a couple to go with the sb and wq for outside to wait for sex then the rest of them are getting flipped next week or so!

...my focus will be doing a seed project...I have one discontinued seed from Ace I would like to see carry on, and throw a couple other strains in the room, to create something unique...will be using STS, if things go according to plan...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:.,.
I hope that works out for you hook some of those older strains are nice ive tried sts once and it didn't work for me but I will try it again well have a brew and some shrimp today maybe!:high-five:

They really love these air-pots don't they :)

Back
Top Bottom