StonerPimpson's 4-100W Advanced LED - 5 Strain - 4x4 Tent - First Grow!

:goodjob: Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Please don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journal in Progress:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

nice i wanna see this stoner........good luck imma follow your grow this is gonna be my first time actually fully watchin a grow journal in progress.

I know everybody praises Fox Farm soil but Im gonna have to say it sucks when it come to Ph. Ive now vegged about 15 plants and just like in the beginning of this thread, they all start slowly dying during veg. NO MATTER WHAT I DO!

Ive tried all of your suggestions and nothing works. I have a Female Seeds C99 in veg right now. Its in Fox Farm and has never ben fed any nutrients at all. So the last few days Ive noticed what "marijuana diagnosis charts" say is nitrogen deficiency, cause the lower leaves are starting to turn yellow. Which seems kinda normal since cause its been vegging in the small pot for a month now so....it should be hungry.
So I gave it "week 2" strength nutes even tho its a Week 5 plant. AND WHAT HAPPENS???
TIPS on every leaf on the plant are slowly turning now...WTF???

Oh well, Ive come to the conclusion thats its impossible for me to grow a plant without it slowly dying all the way thru.

I consider myself a fairly intelligent person and I feel like I could write a book on Cannabis Ive read so much in the last 4 months, but I just cant solve this problem no matter what I try.

-Ph'ing the water seems totally pointless since the Fox Farm soil stays at 7.0ph NO MATTER WHAT!
-I dont understand how Im suppose to magicaly know when the plant needs food or how much??

I mean, Im kinda satisfied that I can get a plant thru a whole life cycle barely, but when I do something I want to do it right. I want to be able to grow healthy plants all the way thru, not keep em barely hanging on just enough to make it thru flower.
Wish I had an experienced grower in my area who could help hands on. Too many opinions online and zero real solutions.

If you want to make things easier and ONLY HAVE TO WATER from mid-veg stage until the end of bloom stage, I'd look into trying out Subcool's Supersoil mix. Organic. I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'd start some clones in a DIY cloner like the one linked below and leave them in the cloner until they develop adequate roots to be transplanted into the SuperSoil and allow the SuperSoil to take it from there. Have you read about cloning and proper ways to transplant? Going from seed, you could also try something like rockwool cubes until they develop some roots. I think they'd be able to handle the FoxFarm better once they had some good roots going but just my 2 cents :thumb::peace:

Thought people might want to see what came from the seeds I made.

This is the C99 x Sinmint cookie cross (2 different plants/ same seeds), they seem to have taken the indica route despite being born from a C99 plant as the mother. They are in flowering but Ill be moving to a new state soon and will have to kill them. Im just letting them go until I leave, wanna make sure they are all females since they were feminized seeds I supposedly made.
2014-01-01_14_50_44.png
2014-01-01_14_50_28.png
2014-01-01_14_50_15.png
2014-01-01_14_49_56.png

Also, so far Ive completed 8 strains…I have never seen a plant EVEN REMOTELY start to turn amber in the trichomes, no matter how long I wait. Thats a myth as far as Im concerned. And I cant be convinced otherwise till I see it with my own eyes….IN PERSON.

I cut a sample off my g.h. cheese, and dried it for 5 days, and it was the best smoke I ever had in my life. IT HAD NO AMBER TRICHS/ VERY VERY INDICA STONE. So I immediately cut the whole plant down, and it still had no amber trichs on the rest. After drying the rest…the smoke had degraded, it was no longer the best I'd ever smoked, only okay smoke.

The only place I ever seen an amber trich (maybe 6 of them on the WHOLE PLANT) in on the leaves…NEVER on a buds…no matter the strain. I believe the only way to truly know when to harvest is to complete a couple runs with the same strain/clone and find the best harvest time. Cause that Trichome bullshit is for the birds, Ill never advise someone to harvest that way.

I grew a TGA "THE Flav" I actually let it get too many amber's, I suggest every grower to give this strain a run it may be the largest strain there is at its speed.

...1 year later lol...

Here's how the (Sinmint Cookies x Female Seeds C99) seeds came out if anybody is wondering...
Smells like the pineapple in c99 mostly with a hint of the sinmint smell. It grew like the Sinmint plant, more indica like, and the yield seems to be pretty nice. Nice sativa high and then hits you with a nice indica body stone later at the same time. Nice hybrid.

CAM001076.jpg
CAM000985.jpg
CAM000962.jpg
CAM000854.jpg

Back
Top Bottom