Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Thanks for the reminder gents!
IMG_7491.jpeg
I like the "Druids Edition". Is there something you aren't telling us?

Hey Abs! Great to have you on board!

When I consider the conditions seed companys have to work under, (international laws), I'm amazed seeds make it to us at all!
Funny you say that cuz when I got my @Canuk Seeds they were inside a $1 store kids puzzle, declared to be a puzzle, so I got seeds and a cute little shark on wheels .. 50 pieces.. 😆

I made it. This should be fun! Will you be using the soil you had tested?
I will Gee. Nice to see you!
Im looking forward to your 1Lb 3x3! I just started to get curious about SIPs and your earthbox is also on my short list for the next grow. Please click over to my first journal (not my first grow), and let me know what you think.
Great to have aboard Stone! I'll be along in a bit!
Funny you say that cuz when I got my @Canuk Seeds they were inside a $1 store kids puzzle, declared to be a puzzle, so I got seeds and a cute little shark on wheels .. 50 pieces.. 😆
Shhh! :love:

A HAUNTING WE WILL GO! THE PURPLE GHOST CANDY HAS CRACKED UPDATE!

It's a good day when in 36 hours seeds open and tails come! This one is happily in Build a Soil beginner soil now, with an inch of my LOS in the bottom of the solo!

Again, these cups have been on heat mats for a few days with @DYNOMYCO buckering up myco in the soil for them.
Today I just made a half inch hole, dusted it with more dynomyco and dropped the tailed seed in. Gently covered it and watered it with a few ml with a syringe.

Meet David Lawrence Ivanson! He's my DLI coach. Today there's close to 20 DLI in there.

It's a good day when in 36 hours seeds open and tails come! This one is happily in Build a Soil beginner soil now, with an inch of my LOS in the bottom of the solo!

Again, these cups have been on heat mats for a few days with @DYNOMYCO buckering up myco in the soil for them.
Today I just made a half inch hole, dusted it with more dynomyco and dropped the tailed seed in. Gently covered it and watered it with a few ml with a syringe.

Meet David Lawrence Ivanson! He's my DLI coach. Today there's close to 20 DLI in there.

Is that what that is? Dynmo in the center? Im getting all excited :D I forgot to put some LOS on the bottoms of mine this time :D But I learn daily!

Is that what that is? Dynmo in the center? Im getting all excited :D I forgot to put some LOS on the bottoms of mine this time :D But I learn daily!
Everybody has a different twist J. No wrong way in my book. That seed would grow without either of them, just without what I consider an advantage. My previous grows have showed me that using a good myco product like Dynomyco is worth it. The earlier starting the better.
EEEK!
:passitleft:Hehe, next one should be a tickly one! Virtual feathers a thing yet?
Oh man, I bet it'll taste so good when it's melted into a cartridge or dabs .. " oooohmyygaawdd"
Forward thinking! I like that!
Nice tail, and I love your DLI coach/tent mascot!
I need something Shed! David came my way as a Xmas gift from my daughter and her man. I think they're/he's beginning a bit of a steampunk decorating theme. David will remind me to use DLI this run. Let's hope anyway! He says he has a laser and he's an f stop away from using it for non compliance :nervous-guy:

Everybody has a different twist J. No wrong way in my book. That seed would grow without either of them, just without what I consider an advantage. My previous grows have showed me that using a good myco product like Dynomyco is worth it. The earlier starting the better.

EEEK!
:passitleft:Hehe, next one should be a tickly one! Virtual feathers a thing yet?

Forward thinking! I like that!

I need something Shed! David came my way as a Xmas gift from my daughter and her man. I think they're/he's beginning a bit of a steampunk decorating theme. David will remind me to use DLI this run. Let's hope anyway! He says he has a laser and he's an f stop away from using it for non compliance :nervous-guy:
I was thinking of @Grand Daddy Black he got some cool things going on under his tent 💎

Highya SO,

Cute mascot! A great reminder, though. Kinda looks like those robot kits with the IR sensor on top When I saw that, I remembered you are an electrician. Fits well! Good luck on the challenge with a great sounding strain! Happy Smokin'

Congrat, Stone!

Nothing like some new tail! :Rasta:

Who You Gonna Call!?

1709035655140.png
1709035386594.png
1709035416644.png

SEEDSMAN
Good day to you all and welcome to my SEEDSMAN PURPLE GHOST CANDY journal!

I'm so happy to be part of this comparative group grow! I'm a virgin group grower and am looking to have fun with everyone and these awesome genetics! Join us and help with that, and let's turn these dreams into jars full of beautiful Purple Ghosty Bud!

PURPLE GHOST CANDY
Here's what @SeedsMan has to say about this one:
Purple Ghost Candy is an easy plant to grow but one which will require some form of support for side-branches due to their size - outdoors it can grow to between 250 - 350 cm. tall. Indoor-flowering takes 70 - 84 days producing 500 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes growers can expect to obtain between 700 - 900 gr. from each plant with harvest time during the middle of October. A notable feature of the buds is the very large, golden resin crystals which become apparent very early during flowering.

Purple Ghost Candy retains the OG fuel-like scent while having flavours of spice and earth with notes of lemon and other fruit. Very high levels of THC (27.54%) with low CBD give an effect that is strongly physical with balanced mental stimulation. A perfect strain for down-time relaxation.

That's for me! :partyboy:

I'm going to take one plant and fill a 3 x 3 @Mars Hydro tent that measures 40 x 40 inches. Hoping to reach a pound in the end! We'll see, a healthy plant is my main concern.

Living Organic Soil ala The Rev's True Living Organics v2 is the soil I use. It's been used and amended many times for years.

Pot is EarthBox SIP (sub irrigated planter) My second run with it in this tent. I'm really getting to like this pot.

I use @DYNOMYCO at every opportunity. It's been in my solo cups on a heat mat since I heard the seeds were in the mail! I'll treat the soil every chance! Next will be the seed hole, then potting up into the SIP's main body of soil. I've seen the difference using this mico product makes and I choose to use it over others!

A Nextlight 420h is the light for this grow.
I'm changing up my game here. I'm going to keep the light up high, and pay attention to DLI (daily light interval) as best I can. There's great growing going on with very low power. I want to stop my plants from unhealthy veg periods. ie cal/mag def's. Had the soil tested and it's fine. The problem is in the man :p. I'm almost sure.

There will be fluxing!
My version of one node of growth. I hope @Light Addict is around! I might need some pointers!

There's rigged up moist air input I'll show you all when we get to the grow area, and a 4 inch extraction/filter setup you can see below in my signature. I'll have a pic here too.

Right now in the tent it's just the heat mats under filled solo cups creating an army of mico and friends waiting for seeds with tails.

Today, Tuesday February 27th we get started!

In a tap wet paper towel(well water)in a zip bag and on the cable box for a day until I look for a tail!
Then into the warmth of their first solo homes!
I'm all in!

Thanks for joining in! Say what's on your mind in a peaceful way and make me laugh when you can! I like it best when learning! Though slow, I try to keep at it and share!

1709035444942.png
I'm getting pysched up for my delivery. @SeedsMan seeds have always been awesome growers.

My favorite sprite!

Welcome Ikilledit! Me too!

Whew, well enough to grow me some weed! :party:

Yeah! And happy as a clam to see you!

Thanks Tok! Man you are busy!

Hi HashGirl, I got it all from the Seedsman site. Have fun with yours too!

Hi Bode! Let's do this!

Purple Ghost Candy has a ring to it! Welcome aboard!

SIPin baby!

Like a zombie needs brains I'm looking for tails P!

:woohoo:

You know it! I haven't taken a break in a while! 4 months off was a long time! I'm happy to be on line again! Had to smoke a couple of pounds and make room for the new! :fastwinky:

Thanks for the positivity SnoopingAsUsuall! Welcome to my journal!
you smoked a couple pounds in 4 months?! ok Cheech... :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::snowboating:

Who You Gonna Call!?

1709035655140.png
1709035386594.png
1709035416644.png

SEEDSMAN
Good day to you all and welcome to my SEEDSMAN PURPLE GHOST CANDY journal!

I'm so happy to be part of this comparative group grow! I'm a virgin group grower and am looking to have fun with everyone and these awesome genetics! Join us and help with that, and let's turn these dreams into jars full of beautiful Purple Ghosty Bud!
sO, I’m in for your comparative grow, always nice to compare the same genetics to different grow styles. I always learn some things and will certainly continue with this drop. Cheers

PURPLE GHOST CANDY
Here's what @SeedsMan has to say about this one:
Purple Ghost Candy is an easy plant to grow but one which will require some form of support for side-branches due to their size - outdoors it can grow to between 250 - 350 cm. tall. Indoor-flowering takes 70 - 84 days producing 500 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes growers can expect to obtain between 700 - 900 gr. from each plant with harvest time during the middle of October. A notable feature of the buds is the very large, golden resin crystals which become apparent very early during flowering.

Purple Ghost Candy retains the OG fuel-like scent while having flavours of spice and earth with notes of lemon and other fruit. Very high levels of THC (27.54%) with low CBD give an effect that is strongly physical with balanced mental stimulation. A perfect strain for down-time relaxation.

That's for me! :partyboy:

I'm going to take one plant and fill a 3 x 3 @Mars Hydro tent that measures 40 x 40 inches. Hoping to reach a pound in the end! We'll see, a healthy plant is my main concern.

Living Organic Soil ala The Rev's True Living Organics v2 is the soil I use. It's been used and amended many times for years.

Pot is EarthBox SIP (sub irrigated planter) My second run with it in this tent. I'm really getting to like this pot.

I use @DYNOMYCO at every opportunity. It's been in my solo cups on a heat mat since I heard the seeds were in the mail! I'll treat the soil every chance! Next will be the seed hole, then potting up into the SIP's main body of soil. I've seen the difference using this mico product makes and I choose to use it over others!

A Nextlight 420h is the light for this grow.
I'm changing up my game here. I'm going to keep the light up high, and pay attention to DLI (daily light interval) as best I can. There's great growing going on with very low power. I want to stop my plants from unhealthy veg periods. ie cal/mag def's. Had the soil tested and it's fine. The problem is in the man :p. I'm almost sure.

There will be fluxing!
My version of one node of growth. I hope @Light Addict is around! I might need some pointers!

There's rigged up moist air input I'll show you all when we get to the grow area, and a 4 inch extraction/filter setup you can see below in my signature. I'll have a pic here too.

Right now in the tent it's just the heat mats under filled solo cups creating an army of mico and friends waiting for seeds with tails.

Today, Tuesday February 27th we get started!

In a tap wet paper towel(well water)in a zip bag and on the cable box for a day until I look for a tail!
Then into the warmth of their first solo homes!
I'm all in!

Thanks for joining in! Say what's on your mind in a peaceful way and make me laugh when you can! I like it best when learning! Though slow, I try to keep at it and share!

1709035444942.png

Critical nursery time SO, you are treating them right. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom