Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Made it to Page 1. Now, I'll just have to keep up. I'll be growing Purple Ghost Candy, too.

By the way, where did you get the terpene info? Where can I get it for my info, too?
I do believe you can go to the seedsman.com and find the terpines on the strain profile

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiii!
My favorite sprite!
Can’t wait to see these.
Welcome Ikilledit! Me too!
Pics right this time. :thumb:
Hope your doing well buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Whew, well enough to grow me some weed! :party:
In like Flynn! :ciao:
Yeah! And happy as a clam to see you!
Excellent start to your Purple Ghost Candy journal @StoneOtter

I received my seeds Saturday and just dropped them in water today.
I am going to wait for a couple days to start my journal for @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy.

I need to finish up a couple at the end of flower, before I start another journal. I have too many journals (5) going now, and it takes most of my day to update them all.

Good luck with your grow, not that you need it. :green_heart:

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks Tok! Man you are busy!
Made it to Page 1. Now, I'll just have to keep up. I'll be growing Purple Ghost Candy, too.

By the way, where did you get the terpene info? Where can I get it for my info, too?
Hi HashGirl, I got it all from the Seedsman site. Have fun with yours too!
Highya SO,

Glad to join you for a great sounding strain!! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode! Let's do this!
Oh I’m in for this one :)
Purple Ghost Candy has a ring to it! Welcome aboard!
SIPin baby!
:popcorn:

Ready for the grow show! 🤙
Like a zombie needs brains I'm looking for tails P!
:woohoo:
Hey Otter, good to see you kicking off a new grow, you must have been chomping at the bit to get started after your break. Looking forward to your Purple Ghost Candy grow!
You know it! I haven't taken a break in a while! 4 months off was a long time! I'm happy to be on line again! Had to smoke a couple of pounds and make room for the new! :fastwinky:
Well, to be honest, that looks quite decent. I, in return, had a very bad experience with seedsman, was not good to me
Thanks for the positivity SnoopingAsUsuall! Welcome to my journal!

I want to give our Support folks of 420Magazine some Love! I'm constantly being helped by them! Usually for something I've done that needs correcting I can't fix, and many other things!
If you have a chance to rub these beautiful people the right way, please do so, they work hard and and are seldom seen! Most recently @Renee Roberts I believe helped me ....again! Thank You Renee! :love: :love: :love:

Well, to be honest, that looks quite decent. I, in return, had a very bad experience with seedsman, was not good to me
I don’t know what your experience was, and am in no way, trying to marginalize your opinion or feelings but,I can’t imagine a scenario where @SeedsMan wouldn't make it right. I’m a new grower but, having just set up three tents, I’ve dealt with a lot of different vendors both in person and online. Out of all of them, the single standout I have the most trust and confidence in is hands down seedsman. At the very least, I’d say maybe they are worthy of a second chance.

Hey SO,

What's the deal with The Rev's new book, heard anything?

March 5th now.. I don’t remember if it was the original date or not but I feel like it was delayed again but only a week

IMG_7490.jpeg

Thanks for the reminder gents!
IMG_7491.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom