SweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual - 4400W TopLED - SuperSoil

For someone short on time you sure have a lot going on Sweets. Congrats on your state's move in the correct direction.

congrats on legalizing, great feeling, eh?
We legalized and I sowed seeds the next day. It's (legalization) a freight train steaming down the track now, I knew id see the day, nice to see it in my early 30's.

Hello chini Patra your girls are looking so lovely,, Man I watched some great stuff on the Harlequin

It's a really great plant. Just wonderful genetics. It quite hardy smells really good. We are very fortunate to have been blessed with this plant. Just got word from my sister that the clone we have been spraying with colloidal silver has got a whole bunch of nanners on it. Hopefully next weekend I'll be bringing her the girl so we can get to making seeds! I think we'll score quite a few!

For someone short on time you sure have a lot going on Sweets. Congrats on your state's move in the correct direction.

Yes, I am happiest when I am too busy. If I don't have much going on I am worthless and I do less. :)

congrats on legalizing, great feeling, eh?
We legalized and I sowed seeds the next day. It's (legalization) a freight train steaming down the track now, I knew id see the day, nice to see it in my early 30's.

It really is a good feeling and nice to see. I can't wait until the juggernaut that is legalization hits full steam and the rest of our 50 states are free to join us in being high as a mother fucker!

Congratulations on Legalization! :high-five:

Your new set up is beyond belief SweetLeef!! Really nice, really nice. And, your grow looks great too!

:Namaste:

Thanks Catman! :high-five: The grow will be looking even better once that second 1600 comes on :)

Many congrats Sweets :) :) legal you lucky bugger!! :) happy daze for you!

Thanks Light! Hopefully it happens on your side of the pond sooner than later!

Way to go Oregon :) Your garden looks amazing Sweet & good luck making seeds:)

Thanks skunny! We are just about to start pollinating. Should be in the next week or two! Really excited to have an abundance of great genetics genetics to share around :)

Congratulations on legalization of cannabis in your state! I would leave more vegetation on the plants when you defoliate so that you do not excessively slow down the plants growth.

Thanks King! I actually went super hard on purpose. While I am super excited and anxious to start cloning, I am trying to keep the mothers smallish, yet make a lot of potential cuttings. So while it will slow them down quite a bit. It will also allow me to better control so many strains I am trying to mother :)

Although, I probably won't go that hard on them again. :high-five:

Hey everybody!

Had a little bummer in the flower room this week. We had 9 GSCxATF plants put into flower. This week 7 of them revealed themselves to be boys. The flower tent has lost a lot of plants. Bummer.

The two surviving GSC are Laura Winslow and Winnie Cooper. At least we have those two.
20141115_181839.jpg
20141115_181934.jpg
20141115_181925.jpg
20141115_181846.jpg

We also have our two little autos. Resin has started to form and they are smelling nice!
20141115_182729.jpg
20141115_182721.jpg
20141115_182006.jpg
20141115_182014.jpg

All of the seedling have been moved into #1 pots. They will be there for some time now, as I will be waiting for them to get big enough to be mothers.
20141114_222543.jpg
20141114_225339.jpg

The 4 almost mothers should be ready to give me cutting in another 3-4 weeks I think! The Harlequin I am keeping I think is ready or will be in the next few days. I will try my hand once again at cloning.

So in the meantime, I dropped another 20 GSCxATF seeds. These will be potted up into #2 pot and out into flower almost immediately. I just want to keep things moving while I wait for everything to fall into place.

Here is a look at the Harlequin and almost mothers.
Tijuana
20141114_201836.jpg

CR+
20141114_201846.jpg

Alien Jack Mota
20141114_201853.jpg

Harlequin
20141114_225118.jpg

If all goes well, we are looking at 15 different strains as mothers. Even if I flower two strains a year, the majority of my strains will only come once a year. I don't know how I could get board with that :high-five:

Trying to figure out if and how I want to add mulch to my grow. I am would be lying if I said I wasn't interested in a living mulch situation

That's about all there is to it at the moment. Just wanted to drop a quick update :)

Hope all is well in your tent :)

Congratulations on becoming legal!!! Maybe you guys can show our dummies (Wa. St.) how to lower the taxes.

I saw the link an came for the update an of course to get myself a seat for this journal
Its looking sooo FINE:ganjamon:

Great to have you along Jaga! You are welcome.... That's not right. You are alway encouraged to follow along with my journals :) :high-five: Thanks for stopping by!

:surf: :bong:

your journal has 420 likes I just noticed, I was gonna like something but wanted to keep that number, lol.

:high-five: What a great number :)

Really, really nice looking tent :)

Thanks for the update - aside from the 7 males business, everything is looking super swell!

:peace:

Thanks Catman! Yeah, the 7 boys was a bit of a bummer, but that's alright! With 20 more GSCxATF seeds in the dirt, should be popping tomorrow night or tuesday sometime, plus all of the future mothers coming up on their heels, Things should be A-O-K!!

Congratulations on becoming legal!!! Maybe you guys can show our dummies (Wa. St.) how to lower the taxes.

I sure hope so 60! I really do.

Spent a little time in the tent tonight. I topped all of the recent transplants save for the Durban Magic. It's SOOO small still I'm not convinced she's ready for that. Another week or so before she gets topped I think.

I was checking out the harlequin, who is quite a bit older then the other mothers and I decided for shits and giggles I would grab a couple of cuttings from her. I took 3. I think 2 of them might be too small, but I think the big one has a decent shot.

I made a bubble cloner out of a shallow black bus tub. I'm running 3 air stones in it at the moment. Using Clonex liquid and a pinch of Great White. Not sure about the great white in the bubble cloner, but thought what the hell.
20141117_033637.jpg

I also spent some time loosely training the 3 big future mammas. I say loosely because I didn't do any tying or serious bending, just some light bending, not even a super crop. I also pinched the stems to help them bulk up. I will be doing a lot of that over the next few weeks.

After all that I headed up to the kitchen to make the next batch of Canna Paste for my sister, using the Harlequin I harvested last month. I will be putting up a how to in my paste thread tomorrow or the next day. But, I've gotta get to bed in the not too distant future though. :)

Here are the pictures I took of the process though, sans explanation.
20141117_023713.jpg
20141117_023644.jpg
20141117_031443.jpg
20141117_032704.jpg

Well, I am desperately needed in Slumberland. I hope all is green and stinky for you :)

I made leaf mulch/ future leaf mold today! Got myself a rake and made this
20141117_125431.jpg

Then I got out the mower and turned it into this beautiful stuff :)
20141117_132509.jpg
20141117_132517.jpg

I feel like things are starting to take off round here! It's very exciting!

Hope things are rolling your way ;)

Back
Top Bottom