Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

Hi Mr A. I see you've been busy readying for holiday. Does this include the trip to Spain that Mrs. A gave you?

Very busy Jim. I'm lucky to travel quite often.
The trip to Spain is in March for spannabis. We are away to a Spanish island for the festive period as my treat to Mrs A.

JH and WW - Day 107
Dark Devil Auto - Day 84
12/12 started 10/30/2015

Internet went down and lost most of my post. My photography suffered this morning too. Well some were ok.

Team Tent

IMG_246920.JPG

Jack Herer

IMG_248214.JPG

Her buds are starting to purple up nicely

IMG_248514.JPG

White Widow

IMG_248317.JPG

IMG_248617.JPG

Dark Devil - I'm still looking for those Elusive Amber Trichomes.

IMG_247023.JPG
IMG_247419.JPG
IMG_247723.JPG

The Jack Herer looks real close Jim. Much closer than the White Widow. Your DDA looks like you're already in the harvest window and you could take her any time. You don't have to wait to see amber. I'd pay more attention to the pistils. If it were me, I'd probably wait no longer than after the pistils have all pulled back, regardless of the trichomes. You must be all cloudy by now, and IMO, that's when you get the best buzz. You know how I love that zippy high though. :laughtwo: You may be looking for more mellow???

You've got me drooling over the pictures today. They must smell incredible! So close now to the big reward. :yahoo:

The Jack Herer looks real close Jim. Much closer than the White Widow. Your DDA looks like you're already in the harvest window and you could take her any time. You don't have to wait to see amber. I'd pay more attention to the pistils. If it were me, I'd probably wait no longer than after the pistils have all pulled back, regardless of the trichomes. You must be all cloudy by now, and IMO, that's when you get the best buzz. You know how I love that zippy high though. :laughtwo: You may be looking for more mellow???

You've got me drooling over the pictures today. They must smell incredible! So close now to the big reward. :yahoo:

Yep....I almost set the wash trays up but I'm going to wait one/two more days. Before Christmas for sure. It's that close.

Post Office finally came through with my china made hygrometers for my jars and my seeds got here. I'm so excited about my next grow which will be 4/5 autos. I'm going to drop 5 beans next week. Here is my inventory and probable choices:

Samsara - Crazy Miss Hyde - 2 seeds
CBD Seeds - Auto AK - 2 seeds
Original Sensible Seeds - Critical Diesel - 2 seeds
Samsara - Ultraviolet Auto - 4 seeds
World of Seeds - Afghan Kush Ryder - 1 seed

G13 - Pineapple Express Auto - 5 seeds
World of Seeds - Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - 3 seeds

JH and WW - Day 108
Dark Devil Auto - Day 85
12/12 started 10/30/2015

Harvest of the Dark Devil
Team Tent

IMG_251620.JPG

Dark Devil is Produce

Main cola

IMG_251916.JPG

That's all of it. A small amount of trimming. I can see where a large harvest would be a pain in the arse.

IMG_252312.JPG

IMG_252611.JPG

Popcorn buds will be quick dried
IMG_25278.JPG

Little scissor hash but has that purple tint
IMG_252812.JPG

Drying hub - just a box LOL
IMG_253111.JPG

:party: :slide: :yahoo: :slide: :party:

:woohoo: Wonderful Jim!!!! I love the purple scissor hash. :laughtwo: I agree with Nicholas, you have the most beautiful specimen grown. Your colors are amazing. Oh good grief, I wish we lived in the same neighborhood. :laughtwo:

Now, doesn't that just feel grand? :slide: :love: :slide:

:party: :slide: :yahoo: :slide: :party:

:woohoo: Wonderful Jim!!!! I love the purple scissor hash. :laughtwo: I agree with Nicholas, you have the most beautiful specimen grown. Your colors are amazing. Oh good grief, I wish we lived in the same neighborhood. :laughtwo:

Now, doesn't that just feel grand? :slide: :love: :slide:

You, my dear, are an incorrigible flirt. :green_heart:

So sweet of you to notice. It's you my magical friend. You're just irresistible. :battingeyelashes: :love:

It just hit me, you're going to be able to start celebrating the holidays with your DDA! Oh Jim, how wonderful!!!

The buds are really dense and may not be completely dry by then, but you have the vaporizer, right? Yes!!!! I'm so excited for you! I did a full out dance of joy around this spacious house in celebration for you. :love:

In my excitement I overlooked the quick-drying popcorn buds. :woohoo:

It just hit me, you're going to be able to start celebrating the holidays with your DDA! Oh Jim, how wonderful!!!

The buds are really dense and may not be completely dry by then, but you have the vaporizer, right? Yes!!!! I'm so excited for you! I did a full out dance of joy around this spacious house in celebration for you. :love:

In my excitement I overlooked the quick-drying popcorn buds. :woohoo:

I've smoked two pieces today in my pipe. It's fairly smooth and the rest will get a proper dry/cure. It's fairly long lasting cerebral high and it can only get better. Here's best shots I have on her trichomes at harvest. Sticky.

Image210100.jpg
Image211100.jpg
Image208100.jpg
Image209100.jpg
Image207100.jpg

Oh yeah. :cheesygrinsmiley: I bet you end up with the most potent too Jim. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :love:

Wow Jim! I don't know why I didn't see this sooner!

Man you've got some serious talent!! Sorry I'm just now seeing your work!

+Reps for such a glorious harvest!

:love:

Wow Jim! I don't know why I didn't see this sooner!

Man you've got some serious talent!! Sorry I'm just now seeing your work!

+Reps for such a glorious harvest!

:love:

Thank you Pigeons. I hope my head doesn't swell up with your kind words.

Congrats on your harvest of the special one. May she smoke as good as she looks :passitleft:

So far I've enjoyed Mr. A. Hope you and the wife are enjoying that beach holiday.

Beautiful proper purple-icious produce!

Love the photos, especially the trichome shots. Such color!

Ya get reps from me too my friend. :circle-of-love:

Hope it didn't put a permanent stain on your scissors......

Thank you my friend. More to come actually. :love:

JH and WW - Day 109
12/12 started 10/30/2015

Harvest of the Jack Herer

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I peeked in on the girls.

IMG_254018.JPG

I opened the loupe and took a look at Jack Herer and realized trichomes were mostly milky with some very light amber. SweetSue foretold this last week....LOL. I tried my best to get some good photos of the amber and I think you can see it here:

IMG_2545a.jpg

So I chopped her down and I may even try to reveg this one.

IMG_254818.JPG
IMG_254718.JPG

JH added to the drying hub and the new green make the DD in back look a little darker. These buds were just covered in sticky and I forgot my gloves. It took forever to get that resin off my paws. I'm really looking forward to the bud test that will begin in a few minutes. All the little stuff is in quick dry mode and the vaporizer is at the ready. Cheers folks. I feel so blessed for this abundance.

IMG_255018.JPG

Back
Top Bottom