The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Blueberry gums #2's. Got a mutant in the back
20181122_211111.jpg
20181122_211205.jpg

All these bud pics have made up my mind. My girls are snoozing on their first 12 hour night at this very moment.. Here is the tent before lights out. Not very pretty at the moment but things are looking good.
Got them all more or less cleaned up under the screen a couple of days ago, I forgot to take pics of that but will tonight.

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos Day 53

I did it! I pulled the slow one from the tent. I haven't thrown her yet but she's still not flowering. I could try putting her under 12/12 to see if that kick starts her but I don't really have the space for that especially when it might not work. I've move the remaining 3 about and pulled some branches down. It looks like a bit of a mess at the moment. I can't move the pots so I can't get the branches to fill the void properly but light coverage is still good. Well here they are....
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos Day 53

I did it! I pulled the slow one from the tent. I haven't thrown her yet but she's still not flowering. I could try putting her under 12/12 to see if that kick starts her but I don't really have the space for that especially when it might not work. I've move the remaining 3 about and pulled some branches down. It looks like a bit of a mess at the moment. I can't move the pots so I can't get the branches to fill the void properly but light coverage is still good. Well here they are....
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
Space is a hot commodity! I can actually understand culling a plant now that I'm being slightly overrun. LoL

Hope she flips for ya though. Looks like everything else is filling out great!
:passitleft:

Stacking up really nice!
Cheers Penny. These 3 are doing great. I can actually smell them now as well. They're blueberry for sure. There's some nice colour as well but these lights have something against cameras

Back
Top Bottom