The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

We would love to drive down. See my daughter and you. Cool beans. But my gramm fell and shattered her knee chap.... Fuckong ouch.
Hit me on the messenger or email. We'll set something up. I'd love to burn a fatty and show ya around the garden.
:passitleft:

They're still young they will frost up more.
Oh yeah, the older of my 2 girls is super frosty, the younger hasn't started yet. They are on the same nutes. They are off by a week or 2 in flower.

It won't be much longer until it starts getting real frosty.

I just sampled the crown royal. Cured in the refrigerator in a paper sack, then into the jars. Good stuff! Smooth with a super knockdown skunk smell. I had to take a seat for a few minutes...:high-five:
Calm and relaxing body high, definitely an end of the day smoke. I’ll be shocked if more cure time improves it. I’ve got to try that again.
:rollit:

Got a profile shot of the Blueberry Twist while I had some stuff moved around in the shed.

:passitleft:

Blueberry Bliss auto at 57 days. Starting to get a little bit sticky and a lot stronger smelling.

BbBliss 57 days T.jpg

BbBliss 57days top.jpg

BbBliss 57days top close.jpg

BbBliss 57 days top cola.jpg

Stankberry Veg Day 28

Did initial sexing on these and its showing that #1 and #4 are boys and #2 and #3 are girls. Gonna let them all go another 2 weeks and confirm one last time on the males before we do any culling.

Stankberry #1 (Boy)

Stankberry #2 (Girl)

Stankberry #3 (Girl)

Stankberry #4 (Boy)

Family Day

Hey peeps! It has become apparent now that I have a problem. 3 of the ladies are doing great but the one that I've named BBA3 (sexy, I know) is not flowering. I've been watching her and hoping that she'll start to flower but she just isn't. This leaves me with a dilemma. I could wait for her and be patient but I don't really have the time or space because when this grow is finished my next one will be ready to go in. She may not flower at all though.The other option is to throw her and use the space created in the tent to get the most out of the other 3. I'm not sure what to do yet but I'll decide tonight.
IMG_0916.JPG
IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0918.JPG
IMG_0924.JPG

There really are some fine plants in here. Arm sized colas!!!, and the arm wasn't exactly little :D.

My Blueberry spog™ is in her final days, I carried her downstairs for what may be her last photo shoot

007.JPG

She's stinking so good, the cat followed us all the way downstairs, and back up again. Wish i didn't have to grow in a tent, wouldn't need airfresheners with a spog™ in the corner of each room :D

:Namaste:

There really are some fine plants in here. Arm sized colas!!!, and the arm wasn't exactly little :D.

My Blueberry spog™ is in her final days, I carried her downstairs for what may be her last photo shoot

007.JPG

She's stinking so good, the cat followed us all the way downstairs, and back up again. Wish i didn't have to grow in a tent, wouldn't need airfresheners with a spog™ in the corner of each room :D

:Namaste:

Spog air fresheners lol!!

Stankberry Veg Day 28

Did initial sexing on these and its showing that #1 and #4 are boys and #2 and #3 are girls. Gonna let them all go another 2 weeks and confirm one last time on the males before we do any culling.

Stankberry #1 (Boy)

Stankberry #2 (Girl)

Stankberry #3 (Girl)

Stankberry #4 (Boy)

Family Day

looking like a topping and a lst are due. Nice plants

Back
Top Bottom