:rofl: If time permits I gotta get out there soon, Its been a while since I've spents some time in MI. maybe head up north while I'm out there, dunno got alot of things going on this summer. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you updated if I can. Fishing and a bong, the fish would be high within the first hour of being there..LOL

Pit could grow anything with anything as a nute..Team Pit was Blessed to a natrual growers.

Butcher my friend, you have a standing invite anytime. You are also in that Pit Viper catagory my friend. A true green growing machine. I told MDVL I want to get a t-shirt made up that says on the front, "Medical Marijuana - It's the Law" and on the back will be "Michigan Dirt Farmer" :rofl:

Fishing and a bong, the fish would be high within the first hour of being there..LOL

So this is kinda messed up but had to share cuz this made me remember high school and laugh my ass off, but one day me and my buddy went back to his house for the lunch special bong load and as we go to his room he goes oh you guys have to see this i figured out how to watch a fish sleep and procceds to put clean water into his roor and drop his beta fish in haha so we smoked a bowl with his beta fish inside and when finished put him back in the fish bowl and low and behold homie swam around for a lil bit ate some fish food and then passed out we thought he was dead but then my buddy poked him and he woke up and swam around! hahaha hopefully PETA doesn't call me out on this one but that was some funny sh!t :roorrip: thanks for the memory reminder butch sorry to ramble:grinjoint:

:cheer:UPDATE:

IMG_8143.JPG

IMG_8140.JPG

IMG_8139.JPG

this is a week after taking cuttings:

IMG_8138.JPG

IMG_8137.JPG

IMG_8134.JPG

And we all know what this means.

IMG_8160.JPG

The details will be posted on my Butchers Slaughter journal tonight when I get back tonight. What a tease:rofl:

:ganjamon:

Hey Dude looks like you got your hands full. looking fine as wine like always. I did my little speed reading loooks like a nice stash coming your way soon. Ever notice, the bigger the stash, the faster it seems to disappear? Well least mine does. And well deserved ++++'s

And more picts...

This lil lady saved my life, Its 1 of 2 cuts that are left of the Rainbow Kush:

b318.JPG

And the garden:

b218.JPG

IMG_8451.JPG

IMG_8453.JPG

IMG_8449.JPG

LA WOMEN(after placing her in the dark for 36 hours, I wasn't happy with the
cloudy/amber trich ratio, so I decided to keep her going, shes just about finished. See when you think a plant is ready wait a week :ganjamon:):

IMG_8462.JPG

And this lady is the Grand Puba(Purple Widow x 96' Bubba Kush)

b1110.JPG

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom