Ha cracked me up, I was walking earlier today and crossed a street while looking at mine and got a good honking XD made me feel like one of the dummy’s that get thinned out by natural selection hahahahah lions have been replaced by cars
Be carful out there Scotty as there's lots of hungry Leo's on the road ;)

Here I am posting over in the old journal, head in the sand, no idea this is the hip new spot...

I would appreciate a PM next time you start a journal Mr.S ...oh wait...

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in. I have an auto grow at the moment as well. I killed one of my Fastbuds Pineapple Express seeds on my first grow by letting the paper towel dry out, so I feel your pain there. I'm looking forward to following along and I hope you'll check out my grow if you get a chance!

In here with swim gear!

Hi Rosie! Welcome and thanks for stopping by! :green_heart:
Here I am posting over in the old journal, head in the sand, no idea this is the hip new spot...

I would appreciate a PM next time you start a journal Mr.S
lol, right, you'll be the first to know! Thanks for finding the hip new spot!!
I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in. I have an auto grow at the moment as well. I killed one of my Fastbuds Pineapple Express seeds on my first grow by letting the paper towel dry out, so I feel your pain there. I'm looking forward to following along and I hope you'll check out my grow if you get a chance!
Never late for this party! :passitleft:
Welcome Rick! Sure thing I'll try and get caught up shortly. Thanks for stopping by.
In here with swim gear!
Oh you swimmers... always looking for that big dive. Welcome to my dive Vonzie! :high-five:

Hi Rosie! Welcome and thanks for stopping by! :green_heart:

lol, right, you'll be the first to know! Thanks for finding the hip new spot!!

Never late for this party! :passitleft:
Welcome Rick! Sure thing I'll try and get caught up shortly. Thanks for stopping by.

Oh you swimmers... always looking for that big dive. Welcome to my dive Vonzie! :high-five:
did bring my SPEEDO's but remembered the last time I wore them in our local pool !!! , I got in to swim and parents were hurrying to get their kids out of the pool ??? , I realised the issue when I looked at my trunks and realised the "S" had fallen off !!!!

did bring my SPEEDO's but remembered the last time I wore them in our local pool !!! , I got in to swim and parents were hurrying to get their kids out of the pool ??? , I realised the issue when I looked at my trunks and realised the "S" had fallen off !!!!
:rofl::rofl:
You’ve been missed GGD!!

lol ... $300 bucks to replace $12 dollars in mason jars and another $15 in boveda packs ...

swear to god i'm gonna figger out and sell a gimmick in this industry yet ...

I’m really interested in the very professionally labeled “Gangster Dryer Package”

:rofl::rofl:
You’ve been missed GGD!!
been on house arrest since the swimming incident !!. heehee ( really been testing Corona out and curing it with copious amounts of harvested medicine ). Got my gander back now I hope and ready to hit a new journal of this run . Missed a good few Sauga journals so now want in from the off.Hope your all good HH. ?.

been on house arrest since the swimming incident !!. heehee ( really been testing Corona out and curing it with copious amounts of harvested medicine ). Got my gander back now I hope and ready to hit a new journal of this run . Missed a good few Sauga journals so now want in from the off.Hope your all good HH. ?.
Good to see ya!

...ya dusty old fart. LoL
:passitleft:

I’m really interested in the very professionally labeled “Gangster Dryer Package”
DONT BUY IT !!!!!!!. I tried it out , once it had dried and was ready to go , the fucking thing "bitch slapped " me and took the weed !!!!

Two problems with that...first is they never mention controlling humidity, which is equally if not more important than temps during drying. Second is they act like faster is better, when slower is actually better.

I'm waiting for bluter's invention...
Ya you would have to talk to Dutch about that. You can add moisture shots which adds humidity.
Sweet I find my drying is quicker in the winter with my furnace running but with this dryer it has the option of adding in moisture with a “moisture shot” to help moderate the climate within the dryer for the optimal dry! I’ll be sure to post lots of pictures and a good comparison of the hang dry vrs dryer dried buds in a few weeks time!

I asked about the dryer here after he used it:

Dutch's answer was the next post and his review on the Dryer is here:

Back
Top Bottom