I do! It's from my favorite vendor. No tax either and free shipping. Can't beat it.

1598385707352.png
That’s a sweet deal for sure! Thanks MrS!:ganjamon:

LOL! The zipper may be but the vinyl windows aren't, so that's your escape hatch.
I've already covered that. The upper sides where the four inch holes are I just realized are arm slots, the lower ones are leg slots. The top has the head hole. I can easily get out of the house now and call for help. It really is a good and safe tent.

So I'm off and running with cloning 101. Below are some pics of how it went.

The next pic shows where I cut the 45 angle. Then I thought why did I not cut it higher if I was clipping those fans anyhow. It was a rhetorical question.

I was only able to get a small clipping from Pgoo #2. I actually took small clippings from them all as I didn't want to take my main colas so I dug down for some straggler branches. Not sure if that's OK but that's what I did.
Also if you look on Pgoo #1 there's a set of fans under the top node. I think I was supposed to remove those.

Anyhow we'll see how it goes over the next week or so.

Looking good Mr. S
It will get easier every time, and be like second nature. I used to have to find all kinds of interesting ways to get clones when I needed 30 or so from each mother, and most times I was pleasantly surprised with results. There are a few places that don't seem to want to root, like wispy branches and lower ones that feel like thick dead twigs.
I agree with all the stuff said in the other thread about the misting/wiping and a bit of standing water to keep the humidity up.
It looks like you're going to be a new Dad in no time!

Looking good Mr. S
It will get easier every time, and be like second nature. I used to have to find all kinds of interesting ways to get clones when I needed 30 or so from each mother, and most times I was pleasantly surprised with results. There are a few places that don't seem to want to root, like wispy branches and lower ones that feel like thick dead twigs.
I agree with all the stuff said in the other thread about the misting/wiping and a bit of standing water to keep the humidity up.
It looks like you're going to be a new Dad in no time!
Thanks goody! I appreciate the boost of confidence. Ya they weren't wispy and were healthy so I guess that should be OK.
Thank you!

What I like the most is the Explosion Proof Zipper.

need that for my pants ... :p

find hempy cloning the easiest now. it has the advantage of being easy to convert to any other media at up pot.

find hempy cloning the easiest now. it has the advantage of being easy to convert to any other media at up pot.
That sounds like it works great for those who run multiple setups. Fortunately I don't stray outside my soil. :thumb:
Thanks bluter!
What's the prominently-featured 99% iso for? Sterilizing your tools?
I never thought of sterilizing the tools with it. I use it to give my ginger ale a kick.
Good luck on the cloning adventures I just had 100% success using rockwool and no cloning gel only great white powder on the stem then like 100% RH till it roots
So many ways to clone and I guess once you find your stride you stick with it. Thanks stoner.

I do! It's from my favorite vendor. No tax either and free shipping. Can't beat it.

1598385707352.png
Hi Mr. S! I’m curious what the 2 is for the 2-in-1 grow tent? I just only see the 1? :hmmmm:

Good luck with the adventures in cloning.

I have a high success rate with it for over 30 years. Also it's cheap readily available and it works.
Sweet! I'll be looking forward to your video tutorial on it ;) Seriously, why not?
Hi Mr. S! I’m curious what the 2 is for the 2-in-1 grow tent? I just only see the 1? :hmmmm:
:bravo:
I wondered that too at the time so I was reading the FAQ's at Zon and that question was asked. It acts as a drying tent, hence the two in one. Pretty funny really but I bet that sold at least ten more units.

Back
Top Bottom