The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF

I didn't.......but I will take one for you Shed. My need to up pot these isn't as much about the roots being as ready as I would like, but more of a case of only half of it is the Stank soil, the top half is Coco loco which isn't nearly as hot for the seedling. Only the bottom inch and half of the cup has the good soil. Plus this soil doesn't have the Magnesium in it that I need to support good growth since I forgot to add the Epsom Salt when I mixed the soil up. I haven't tried sprouting any beans directly in my Stank Soil.....I will have to try it. I would get at least another week or two of growth out of the solo cup if it will work.

They don't get nearly as rooted up as the clones do. I have kept clones growing in solo cups for a month and a half or longer. Seedlings with the Coco-Loco in the top half of the solo cup don't get much past about 30 total days in the solo cup.

DTF Veg Day 27

Got these 4 up potted yesterday morning and they are already getting happy in their new homes. I did a sex check yesterday and nothing is showing for sure but its looking like one leaning towards being a girl, one a boy and two that aren't showing squat. I will give them a few days and take another look.

Overall they are all growing very nicely and will be topped tomorrow or Wednesday. They all continue to grow very similar with the slight exception of #4 who is a little less than half an inch shorter than the other three. Looking foward to see how they all react to their toppings. Cheers!!!

DTF #1

DTF #2

DTF #3

DTF #4

Family Day

Stankberry Veg Day 28

Got these up potted 2 days ago. We did a quick sexing of them and its looking like #1 and #4 are boys and the two mutants are girls....#2, and #3. Very pleased with that. The pics suck this time around, so hopefully next time they will be better. Giving them another day before topping them back down to the 4th or 5th nodes

Stankberry #1

Stankberry #2

Stankberry #3

Stankberry #4

Family Day

Sorry about the house @Van Stank , be patient, ya can't fix stupid, but time will help, place is worth it...

So my DTF is 2 mo cured.... Really incredible smell now when u open the jar, similar to the ATF, but a bit fruity er er...ish..lol..or maybe Skunky, just a bit different

Good to hear brother! I am looking forward to trying it!

Finished sexing all the plants and we have 3 girls out of the 4 DTF plants. They are all still growing almost identical to each other 30 days into the grow. Gonna grow them out differently, thinking I will let one grow naturally, gonna do a main-line to 8 tops on one and then do whatever with the third. Choices choices.

Stankberry has 2 girls for sure and 1 boy and 1 that doesn't want to make its mind up. Gonna grow them lower and flatter since I know they are massive stretchers. Might even try some form of a modified quad-line.

:popcorn:

I missed it...what happened with the new place?
They screwed up every possible way with the septic system and caused more delays than a group of people should manage to create. And they had a shitty attitude about it despite our efforts to explain to them our living situation that is resulting from their perpetual fuck ups. So as of Wednesday, I was about 1 more straw on the camels back from telling them shove the house up their asses sideways.

But seems that somewhere over the last two days, they figured out how to submit the correct forms, with the correct info (color me confused as to why companies that replace septic systems in this state dont know what they are supposed to do) to the correct place and get someone who was off today to come in and sign off the paperwork. (I repeatedly told them come the 24th if they don't have the situation resolved, we were walking.....so maybe someone figured it might be wise to appease the people actually buying the house). I was ready to walk Wednesday when we couldn't get anyone to tell us what was going on. Ms Stank actually found out by contacting the Board of Health and talking with them that the contractors had filed the wrong paperwork with incorrect info. I am sure that they were avoiding us specifically for that reason.

A little communication goes a long way with me man. But ignoring me chaps my ass worse than anything else....especially when you add utter incompetence into the equation. I get there are going to be fuck ups on big projects....but I don't expect each step to be nothing but. See....getting fired up again. Let me go smoke and calm down again.

But ignoring me chaps my ass worse than anything else....especially when you add utter incompetence into the equation.
I find they often go hand in hand...somehow idiots are always the ones you need to chase...somewhere in life they have found that hiding from the problem is easier than facing it. I'm always laughing when I track down someone like your above referenced and they are like "I was just going to call you"...

Another thing I do to keep my sanity is to always remember that in a year + this will be a (darkly) humorous story over dinner with friends and you'll be sitting pretty in your new home. So congratulations.

DTF Veg Day 34

Haven't started any LST or other training on these yet. We know for sure that #1, #2 and #4 are girls and #3 is a boy. Gonna watch the boy a bit longer and see what he does and likely cull him at this point. We will begin major training on these here in a few days. They are starting to drink pretty good so I know their roots are all filling in nicely to the new pot. All in all they are growing very nicely. Cheers!

DTF #1

DTF #2

DTF #3

DTF #4

Cause of the preflower shape. It doesn't look like a cone shell. You have to look at it under a loupe when they are this young.....but I have found the preflowers to be 100% accurate so far. Let me see if I can find the two different shapes and show you what I mean.

Cause of the preflower shape. It doesn't look like a cone shell. You have to look at it under a loupe when they are this young.....but I have found the preflowers to be 100% accurate so far. Let me see if I can find the two different shapes and show you what I mean.
Yes

Love to see, cause again, I have WAYYYYYYYYY to many seedlings

Lol

Back
Top Bottom