The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF

Its been 100% for me. If it looks like a cone shell or a butt plug, its a girl. Generally it will have a single hair growing out of the tip of the cone shell shaped pre-flower. If there is no hair, wait 2 days and check again and the hair will usually be there.

If it looks like a ball being held by a bird talon, its a boy. Won't matter how long you wait, it doesn't really change its appearance until its ready to start making pollen sacs.

The last picture of Stankberry #4 is a tough one. I looked more boy like initially but when we checked the next day, I wasn't so sure....seems like its making me wait for it. If its a girl, it will throw a hair out of there in the next day or two.....otherwise it is likely the boy we thought it was initially. Hoping its a boy really, its the slowest grower out of the 4 Stankberry and 4 DTF plants, so I can cull it for some space. I am keeping Stankberry #1 to see if he is going to be a suitable male to try some F2s with.

DTF Veg Day 44

Ok guys, its been a bit since we did any updates. Gonna kick it off with some DTF shots. All the girls and boys kind of suffered a bit during the move. They weren't always under their lights and sometimes we had them in less than optimal conditions to say the least. They lived a week on a window ledge with a little light house light over them and they really stretched during that period. That stretching kind of threw a monkey wrench in what we had planned but will roll with it

We topped DTF #1 and decided to make that one the shorter one and we are going to grow her out low and wide. Her side branching appeared to be the strongest so we went with that plant and this training style specifically for that reason.

DTF #2 was topped a bit later and up high. She has a bit of a thicker stem and I think I will work some sort of quadline based training off her top two nodes. I spread out the lower stuff to have a couple clones to choose from. Right now, I like the color and structure of #2 the best.

DTF #3 is the male of the crew and he hasn't done anything to make me want to keep him. I might take a clone off him and throw him into the smallest tent and flip him and see how he flowers out. Don't really have the time to play around with him....still a lot to get unpacked and organized.

DTF #4 is the one I still have to figure out what I am going to do. I don't generally run a lot of plants naturally, untopped so I am thinking of doing that with this girl. I will decide this week. If I am going to run her all natural, then I will up pot her to a 5 gallon pot soon and give her a few days and then flip.

DTF #1

DTF #2

DTF #3

DTF #4

Family Shot

I did find those....but man I still have a lot of stuff in boxes that I haven't found yet and still need. Been trying to find my Nova decarb thing to make more oil without stinking up the whole house...no luck. I know its in a box....but which freaking one??

I did find those....but man I still have a lot of stuff in boxes that I haven't found yet and still need. Been trying to find my Nova decarb thing to make more oil without stinking up the whole house...no luck. I know its in a box....but which freaking one??

Dude...move into the 21st century....lol

Get an Instant Pot...no decarbed, no mess , no fuss

Start to finish about 2hrs besides cooling down

Only way I'll do it now, and makes great soups and stews

Instant Pot is 10x better than magic butter

Plus in an instant pot you can make as small or large amounts as u want

But seriously, way better and easier and the food is like crock pot but 1/4 the time

Great purchase for like $59

I have 3 crock pots, 2 MB2 machines, a decarb Nova......not sure I need anymore 'stuff', even if its easier or faster. Time, I have lots of.....no difference to me if it takes 4 hours or 12 hours, my effort is the same.....mixing the shit together. The machines do the work.

We have been wanting to get an insta pot so perhaps eventually I might come around and give it a try, but the last thing I need at this point are more things in the house......not until I get everything unpacked and FOUND! I can't tell ya how long it took to find the box that had the spatula that we like to use to cook breakfast! Now to find that damn soil recipe!!

I got ya beat on the cooking stuffs....lol

But I love to cook.....

I have two Magic Butters and will probably never use them again, it's so messy to clean

Well in a year you'll be all moved in....lol

You probably aren't far off on the year mark LOL. It certainly seems that way. Seems like i have too much to do that keeps me away from more unpacking....like mixing soil today. And then up potting, and then cutting kindling for the wood stove. I swear I feel busier than I did when I worked LOL.

Nice thing is this time of year you're not itching to get outside so you can pick away at it. I hate having things to do indoors once the weather breaks which is why I don't grow in the summer.

I do hate moving though. Half the time you are unpacking stuff and wondering why you even bothered with it.

Back
Top Bottom