This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

Just so you know I really dont care if you dont even put a space between your words:) when I said what I did I had just tested some of my grow and I was freakin high. it just struck me as funny.:)I know that this is a piss poor excuse because most people tell the things they mean when they are drunk high or being tortured. that said my freind please dont let that be another block for the wall you are finding to be trapped behind because of your recent new gig.I have been where you are and I must say it took some getting used to.and if that wasn't enough I now cant find the paragraph button so maybe its karma I dont know. anyway keep your chin held high and your brain too. and know that we are here for you and hope you will be for us
OH btw sorry for the prattle, I just love that word:)

Well thanks FC, now that I have learned how to make paragraphs, You Forget!!!:high-five: It is not Karma, it is what you've been Smoking!!! Whats all this talk about Smelly Asses, and stinky Fingers??? I cannot see FC's Avatar that WELL, to see or SMELL, what is coming out of it!!!:loopy: I have a Job miwa, it is just another 24/7 one, and I do not get Paid to do it!!!:thedoubletake: I miss My Uniform, A LOT!!! It is still to Hot, to go Out,but I did anyways, the Plants are Cooking Nicely in the Sun. Leafs getting Yellow Too Fast To Keep Up, kinda like having to Rake on an Autumn Day, with Big Maples,still shedding their leafs, as soon as one side of the Yard is Done, the other is Ready to do again, and so on, and so on, and so on!!! That's the life of an Outdoor Grower, never Changes. I used to love to make FNG's have to Rake like this,on base, in fact, all of us First Sergent's enjoy this little Joke!!! I know cruel, but it keeps them busy and out of trouble, until they can actually become a proper functioning member of the Platoon and their assigned Squad. Plus it teaches them, that not everything that looks so simple is!!!:) Damn it FC, now You got Me No Paragraphing again, I'll show You!!!

There, I knew I could still do it, do not try any of Your Banty Rooster Mind Tricks on Me!!! It should say Jedi Mind Tricks, but when FC is involved, it has got to be either a Prattle, and NOW a Banty Rooster, thus forever more!!!:winkyface: You know FC, I had not heard the term Banty Rooster, since Pops was still alive!!!:blushsmile: And He passed in 79, so for over 30 years, You got Repped for that my Friend!!! Sorry GiG, I just had to!!! CF, I tried to rep you and miwa as well, but I have to spread some GD LOVE around First. Come On, who wants to get Loved by a cranky Old Marine??? Any Takers, didn't think so, HA!!! I think they should come up with another way of saying that, 420 that is!!! AH OH, hope I do not get into any trouble for saying that??? I'll be Brave, and let it sit just like I wrote it!!! But I think it should say something like, Hey, You Just Gave Him/Her some Rep Points, Find Someone Else, or it's the 6 O'Clock Smackdown for You!!! That would make Me feel more Manly, and not like I had just gotten off the Bus at Woodstock!!!:) Take Care My Friends and All others that continue to come to this very strange Place!!! Hit Back When Your Finished with Prattlin with someone else!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

I was just takin' a dab looking at your gallery.. I find myself doing that a lot hahaha those monsters I should say are amazing my friend.

As far and yourself and Y, It sucks having Y in that much pain, I know its killing you buddy and I want to help out. I wish I could help you guys out in any way. Only like a 10-12 hour drive haha if that. And I'm not talking about buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article :thumb:, I'm talking about help with whatever buddy. Let me know.

Well thanks FC, now that I have learned how to make paragraphs, You Forget!!!:high-five: It is not Karma, it is what you've been Smoking!!! Whats all this talk about Smelly Asses, and stinky Fingers??? SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Ha! It came from me!!! Stupid joke while I was High!! FC said he gets up at sunrise and goes to bed at sunset. So he is doing a 12/12. If it works I will do it myself!!:rofl:

I Sincerely hope things get better with Y. I was sick last year and lost 50 pounds in about 3 months. Went from 210 and I am not fat to 160. From just a little chubby to a stick man.

Ha! It came from me!!! Stupid joke while I was High!! FC said he gets up at sunrise and goes to bed at sunset. So he is doing a 12/12. If it works I will do it myself!!:rofl:

I Sincerely hope things get better with Y. I was sick last year and lost 50 pounds in about 3 months. Went from 210 and I am not fat to 160. From just a little chubby to a stick man.

hey I found those pounds you lost,I'll give em back gladly:)

Ha! It came from me!!! Stupid joke while I was High!! FC said he gets up at sunrise and goes to bed at sunset. So he is doing a 12/12. If it works I will do it myself!!

So did Fish Cake start to bloom an get little crystals all over? I heard there is an operation for that, but its pricey.

fact is, if she does not get better soon, this is probably gonna be her last one to even be around for. Our 18th anniversary is on the 24th, i really got to try and make it very special, as it could be our last.

wtf?

Come in James...

James will be ok... He 's just lost among his pile of MONSTER BUDS that he's been trimming up!!:)
Dont worry - if someone spots a large green man looking creature walking thru the bush.. ITS JUST HIM COVERED IN RESIN!! Lol..
Im going to take some pics, of Cindy, trying to imitate ur night time bush pics:)
When she s ready for bed ill get on it.. This will be mad, just like BLAIR WITCH PROJECT!!
Later buddy, hoping Yarrow is doing ok bro:goodluck:
SMOKEMUP;)

is everything ok mate, give us a shout when you get back on here, hoping your well and not having any problems mate, clearly you got plenty of mates here who look out for you, thats why this site beats all others, i have made many good friends on here and never even met them in person, some of my closest friends dont know i grow, all my friends on here know i grow and i can trust all of them

James have you ever done light deprivation with your outdoor? I know some outdoor peeps that grow within a couple of hours of you that have been harvesting for about the last week. The cool part is they have been vegging round 2 in pots on the side and when they are done at regular harvest time, will yield about 1.5 times the weight of a single run.

Howdy JTG, hope all that prechin at ya didnt turn you off LOL
I know that there is a lot on your plate lately and just wanted to say that I'am hoping for the best!
anyway just saying Hey:circle-of-love:

James

You know we need a fix ... come on James how about a hy-dee-ho?

Back
Top Bottom