Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Just got in, nice crowd Mr. Thanks for the invite....mind if i set a lil cooler in the corner somewhere...:tokin:
Glad your sharing this grow with us , always sumpin goin on eh! So, ya know i gotta try and get you growin with Doc's gear .:surf: OK, i promise not to harp on it...too much:thumb:
Have a great night Mr.:high-five:

It's an honor to have you here duggs, feel free to set a cooler down wherever there is space, the others will thank you for it.

As for docs gear, I'd love nothing more than to grow in that fine soil, now my maximum pot size I can use, realistically, is 3 gallons, The cost of shipping 'the kit' to the uk (approx 80usd) pro mix isn't available in the uk so I'd need to ship it or find a replacement and worm castings with the correct npk rating were proving hard to find. Believe me when I say I looked into it. Now, if I could find another uk grower willing to split a kit? That would change the game a little........

It's an honor to have you here duggs, feel free to set a cooler down wherever there is space, the others will thank you for it.

As for docs gear, I'd love nothing more than to grow in that fine soil, now my maximum pot size I can use, realistically, is 3 gallons, The cost of shipping 'the kit' to the uk (approx 80usd) pro mix isn't available in the uk so I'd need to ship it or find a replacement and worm castings with the correct npk rating were proving hard to find. Believe me when I say I looked into it. Now, if I could find another uk grower willing to split a kit? That would change the game a little........

Where in the uk mr A am Blackpool end?

We have a varied range of soils here, this is the closest I can find to the promix you have on that side of the pond. Plagron | Substrates, fertilizers and additives

They also do worm casting on the same site.
Biobizz also do a worm humus but can find info of its npk online. I should pm doc and ask him the question, he has sent his kit to the UK before?

We have a varied range of soils here, this is the closest I can find to the promix you have on that side of the pond. Plagron | Substrates, fertilizers and additives

They also do worm casting on the same site.
Biobizz also do a worm humus but can find info of its npk online. I should pm doc and ask him the question, he has sent his kit to the UK before?

Can you find out what the 'make up' is for that Plagron . It's a mix , but without knowing what's in it , i couldn't say. With the EWC's, they have to have no 'K' in them . Numbers like 1-1-0...or 1-0-0 is best , the last number being the 'K' or potassium. Would love to see you get a 'big kit' from Doc. and be able to relax and enjoy a bit more , without always messin with this,...or that....Anyhow , look at it this way,...you could cook the whole batch and just use it as needed. it doesn't go bad. great investment...but we can't talk about that here...;)
Anyhow , gonna start watchin the game now....GO NASHVILLE! SHHH.

Can you find out what the 'make up' is for that Plagron . It's a mix , but without knowing what's in it , i couldn't say. With the EWC's, they have to have no 'K' in them . Numbers like 1-1-0...or 1-0-0 is best , the last number being the 'K' or potassium. Would love to see you get a 'big kit' from Doc. and be able to relax and enjoy a bit more , without always messin with this,...or that....Anyhow , look at it this way,...you could cook the whole batch and just use it as needed. it doesn't go bad. great investment...but we can't talk about that here...;)

Hope nashville did OK. Working at present, drop you a pm later.

:nicethread: what's up Amazin, nice little grow you have here.:thumb:

Cheers two, good to see you. :passitleft:

Nice party you got going here. ✌️

:love: I got some nice folk here don't I? Blessed.

Shipping cost will eat him alive Duggan. Wish we could find a workable solution to that, but when shipping surpasses the cost of goods it becomes a dream you set aside while you seek alternatives.

Mr Am4zin, you could ask Conradino what he'd suggest. He's probably gonna say get some local soil from the woods and work with that, but he'll also have some good info on how to augment it to make a good high brix soil.

GO PENS!!! WOOHOO!!!!! :laughtwo: What? They're my home team. Of course I'll cheer for them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

In all honesty the one that walked past the veg space was a friend of the wife but I take no chances when people visit and kill the fans. The one that suprised me was an un expected visit I had from our friendly community leas on officer, 3 days after I was released from jail (non weed related). Mrs A killed the fans before he hit the living room. He had a coffee, spoke for a short time and then left. One of the drawbacks of living in a small community, everyone talks and the curtains see everything. :passitleft:

My god I hope mrs A got a high 5 and the biggest joint you could roll after she saved the bacon, I'm glad I live near city's as out police force are always to busy to stop by unless they have a good source of info, I got done for driving illegally and 3 dui charges.... with no alcohol I would of got away if the van wasn't restricted to 68mph .

What a strange world you both live in! I had LEO in my kitchen as I was taking a couple plants from backyard to basement. He didn't even ask to see my authorization. My company allows recreational as well as medical use (just not at work:)) Now if I can just get the medical plan to pay for it... that world is coming.

What a strange world both live in! I had LEO in my kitchen as I was taking a couple plants from backyard to basement. He didn't even ask to see my authorization. My company allows recreational as well as medical use (just not at work:)) Now if I can just get the medical plan to pay for it... that world is coming.

They hiring? I have a feeling I'm just south of you lol.

How heavy is pro mix? I wonder if the shipping would be as expensive if you had one of us ship it to you

Back
Top Bottom