Hey Vet! I actually read your older journals as I am also doing a micro grow with two small cabinets/boxes.

I'm glad to see you're back! Would love to follow along. Have not caught up yet but will do so shortly. :Namaste:
Ah cool. Hope you found something useful in there :laugh: No worries glad to have you join us. I'll swing by and see what you've got going on. :thumb:

Ah cool. Hope you found something useful in there :laugh: No worries glad to have you join us. I'll swing by and see what you've got going on. :thumb:

Haha yeah I loved it - I was amazed at how many plants you fit in there last time :laughtwo:

Haha yeah I loved it - I was amazed at how many plants you fit in there last time :laughtwo:
It was pretty ridiculous :rofl: Fun though. No doubt I'll do it again before too long. I like to have different strains available so once this CBD is done we could be in for another round of stupidity:laugh:

Here she is about 12 hours after being topped. Still growing slowly and still got that blotchy yellowing. Doesn't look too bad until you zoom in.

20200824_095126.jpg
20200824_095101.jpg

So I took the decision to go ahead and just get the transplant done tonight. Didn't quite go to plan. The bottom 5th just stuck in the pot and ripped a good chunk of root out. My fault. Fully expecting her to be stunted now but we'll see I guess. All part of the learning process. If she doesn't respond well over the next week I'll just start again. Here she is in her new home anyway.
20200824_222242.jpg
IMG_20200824_220734_DRO.jpg

Sorry to hear about the root rip but sounds like she'll be ok. She's a gorgeous plant! :thumb:
Fingers crossed. We'll see how she does this week. I may just have to adjust training plans on this go if it does slow her down more. Yours is looking awesome. I love that shape you've created.

This one is moving along nice. She will take off now.
I noticed you grew that Kalashnikov. I've been eyeballing that strain. Easy grow? Potent? It sure ended up a nice looking bud.

This one is moving along nice. She will take off now.
I noticed you grew that Kalashnikov. I've been eyeballing that strain. Easy grow? Potent? It sure ended up a nice looking bud.
Thanks bud. Hope so. Yeah she was actually I just made it more difficult for myself. Just used LST on her and got some nice chunky colas. It's an enjoyable smoke and plenty potent.

She's looking happy enough still. Would like to know what's causing that yellowing though.
IMG_20200825_083919_DRO.jpg
20200825_084117.jpg
Looks like beginning of a mag def. I can't remember if you use cal mag. Or a sprinkle of eb salt. New growth looks great. Nice and health. Let's see if they start to yellow from the edges inward too.

Hi you awesome bunch! I'm back from a short break after having another ankle biter. This will be another Autoflower grow and will be CBD as that's what I'm needing right now. Hopefully have some old and new faces join for the ride.

Grow space: Converted office cabinet - Height 25 inch, Width 17 inch, Depth 22.5 inch.
Air exchange: Passive air intake with light trap at the bottom + 120mm USB fan intake at the top. New addition to trial.
Can-lite 150 filter with 120mm 5V USB fan for extraction.
Two small PC fans hanging inside for circulation.

Lighting: HLG 65W V2 Quantum Board 4000k.
Light schedule: 18/6 throughout.

Medium: Biobizz light mix soil + 20% extra perlite. Starting in 5" pot then transplanting to 4-5 Ltr air pot.
Nutrients: Biobizz (Grow, Bloom, Topmax), Plant magic bio-silicon. Organic apple cider vinegar to adjust Ph. Nutrient amounts will be based on what the plant is showing me but I aim to start 1/4 dose after 1-2 weeks and gradually increase.

Strain: 1 x Red Pure CBD Auto (Sweetseeds)

Indica: 58,4% / Sativa: 40% / Ruderalis: 1,6%
THC: 0,4-0,5% · CBD: 15-17%
Indoor Yield: 450-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 30-100 g/plant
Indoor/outdoor harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 50-90 cm
Purple Flower: approximately 95% of the specimens.
RED_PURE_AUTO_CBD(R)_SWS81.jpg

Training: Plan to top and LST this one. Attempting to fill the cabinet with one plant this time.

A seed was dropped in a shot glass last night and the soil prepped. I'll be back with an update when we have new life appearing. Looking forward to this one. Thanks for taking the time to read. Peace and happy growing.
Nice, I like it. You can do it. Here was one of my last ones than filled a lil tent by itself.
1131CF0B-AFB1-410A-9F6E-E2624E6D5433.jpeg

Looks like beginning of a mag def. I can't remember if you use cal mag. Or a sprinkle of eb salt. New growth looks great. Nice and health. Let's see if they start to yellow from the edges inward too.
Thanks mate. Never used calmag before as I've never needed to. I bought a few bottles of mineral water to give her as my tap water seems to have changed. Used that to water yesterday. You reckon hold off any intervention for now then?

Thanks mate. Never used calmag before as I've never needed to. I bought a few bottles of mineral water to give her as my tap water seems to have changed. Used that to water yesterday. You reckon hold off any intervention for now then?

Yeah it looks like mag def to me too. Do you have an EC/TDS meter to check your tap water with, or know whether it's hard or soft? That could be another good point of reference in your investigation.

Yeah it looks like mag def to me too. Do you have an EC/TDS meter to check your tap water with, or know whether it's hard or soft? That could be another good point of reference in your investigation.
Don't have one unfortunately. It's a hard water area but I had some emails over the last few months from the suppliers talking about issues they've had with the supply. So I've bought a few bottles of the water pictured below and it's only 29p for a 2 litre bottle so won't really cost me much if I use it for the entire grow. Only one small plant after all. Also ordered some organic liquid seaweed to throw in too.
IMG_20200825_105403_DRO.jpg

Don't have one unfortunately. It's a hard water area but I had some emails over the last few months from the suppliers talking about issues they've had with the supply. So I've bought a few bottles of the water pictured below and it's only 29p for a 2 litre bottle so won't really cost me much if I use it for the entire grow. Only one small plant after all. Also ordered some organic liquid seaweed to throw in too.
IMG_20200825_105403_DRO.jpg
That's an interesting find. I think it's more of a mag problem than a calcium problem. If the yellow more on the edges and the tips start to brown it would definitely be a mag issue. pH can contribute to the problem but your probably fine with that.

Back
Top Bottom