It’s a monster cropped clone that was supercropped after it finally strong grow normal, then topped. I like to bend up branches a lot! To much sometimes. Lol.here is a clone I’m starting in a McDonald’s cup culture! I did dwc last run. This time I’m experimenting with coco.
2141D1CA-30B1-457A-A42E-6A9CFACC6C16.jpeg
A mini bubbler. I love it.

That's an interesting find. I think it's more of a mag problem than a calcium problem. If the yellow more on the edges and the tips start to brown it would definitely be a mag issue. pH can contribute to the problem but your probably fine with that.
I haven't yet looked at what the ideal levels are but hoping that water will contain enough. It could well have been a ph issue as early on it was way too high. That was rectified on the last couple of waterings so maybe it won't be an issue going forward. See how that new growth plays out hey.

Makes sense to go with that mineralised water first, beginning with small increments of calcium and magnesium before resorting to a dedicated product.

Also, if you're using an established mix like BioBizz's, the likelihood of it being a pH issue is very low, IMO! I would confidently assume the mix is buffered.

Makes sense to go with that mineralised water first, beginning with small increments of calcium and magnesium before resorting to a dedicated product.

Also, if you're using an established mix like BioBizz's, the likelihood of it being a pH issue is very low, IMO! I would confidently assume the mix is buffered.
The light mix soil is supposed to be buffered but I'm not sure how effective it is. The tap water was high and the bio-silica I was adding bumps it up even higher. I've dropped that for now.

Looks like she's still growing anyway. I'll probably drop to weekly updates from now unless something interesting happens. Hopefully in a few more days I can start training the two tops outwards a bit. Thanks for all the support and advice to this point.
IMG_20200826_093113_DRO.jpg

Hey man, been away these past few days and wow she has grown some! Good job of the topping coming on nice . Mine had exactly the same colouring when she was young mate, I foliar fed Epsom salt and literally the next day she exploded with growth and then added 1/2 tsp per litre of water every other watering and never came back - she looking sweet :cool:

Hey man, been away these past few days and wow she has grown some! Good job of the topping coming on nice . Mine had exactly the same colouring when she was young mate, I foliar fed Epsom salt and literally the next day she exploded with growth and then added 1/2 tsp per litre of water every other watering and never came back - she looking sweet :cool:
Nice one mate I may give that a try if she's still the same after the weekend, or getting worse.

Yeah that should do it, isn’t seaweed got calcium in aswell? So that should be good.
I think they don’t amend their soil with calcium and magnesium, so then you obviously have to buy more of their products
Probably. I'm struggling to find what ratios of stuff this one actually has in it. Hoping it's on the label when it arrives. I'll spray and pray :laugh:

Thought I'd just quickly post a couple of pics with the light off as she doesn't look half as bad. The newest growth is looking good. Still slow though. Think I'll start training those tops out tonight and hope the lowers start to catch up.
IMG_20200827_101631_DRO.jpg
IMG_20200827_101616_DRO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom