VG's Sponsor Spotlight Starring Atreum LED & Weed Seeds Express

:yahoo: That's a sexy light. Congrats on the sponsorship. I'm in. :popcorn:
Glad you're here. I had to sing the whitey boy song to my kid yesterday. He laughed his ass off.
He was blitzed. He vowed that one day he'll be able to out-smoke me.
I wished him luck. :laughtwo:
That really is a beautiful light!

No doubt in my mind- you can, VG!

Thanks, VG- Stay tuned...it's happening in about a week!
I'll be running Geoflora nutes also, so I may need to pick your brain a little!
No way!!! Congrats hun!!!
I got some happy tingles about this!!!!:yahoo::slide:

I've been a fan of yours for some time now. I often use you as an example when people don't think they can have a simple cost effective grow and put forth amazing product.
Beautiful light and I like the way you rejiggerd the configuration to make it just what you needed. :thumb:

Here is my prediction:
You will end up with beautiful plants with solid flowers, but along the way you will have a minor hiccup that will annoy you for a bit, but will eventually get solved without much trouble and you will be back to smooth sailing.

That's where my money is anyway.
It's like you've seen this all before.

Am I that predictable? Every.Single.Grow.smh

:ciao:
Nice job on the intro! Have fun with the new light :).
Thanks Mr.S. I caught up with your fancy pants journal earlier. Very nice job.
Told you that they picked the right person for the position.
Great looking light and a very nice write up on it! I’m in.
Good to see you N.:love:
I know I missed a few points but I can always circle back around a bit later.
I completely forgot to talk about their heatsink design.

1614485842331.png
Weed Seeds Express

I have been working with David at WSE for a little bit now. When I was putting this grow together I automatically thought of them first. Again , excellent customer service. Somehow the seeds got to me in about 5 days. My jaw dropped.
I currently have another grow that I'm also using their gear in. So far I'm loving it. The Sexxpot that I harvested a few months ago is one of the most relaxing strains that I've used to date.
I have a lovely Green Crack as well as a Charlotte's Web that are in flower now.

It didn't take me long to decide what I wanted to run this round.
I already had them picked out, really.

Sirius Black......

1614486356285.png

Almost all of us have seen the Harry Potter films and if not, the name Sirius Black may still be familiar to you. A mysterious and magical figure from the equally magical film with special powers. Exactly the capacities that this cannabis strain also features.

Do you want to grow this special strain? Buy our feminized Sirius Black seeds right away or read more to get more information.

Growing the Sirius Black strain
The Sirius Black weed strain is an indica dominant hybrid (70%). Powerful with a heavy terpene profile, beautiful deep purple colors and originally developed by the Oregon Breeders Group from Portland in the 80s.

Growing the Sirius Black strain is not extremely difficult. Breeding experience is nevertheless advised when growing this strain. Especially since in many cases the plant needs to be trimmed to optimize the incidence of light.

Do you have some breeding experience? Then you can grow an impressive strain with our feminized Sirius Black seeds in a short time. In the early stages of flowering, the plant soon displays its magical deep purple color palette. Purple, combined with green and yellowish pistils. The Sirius Black strain has an authentic compact indica structure and will develop medium to large tapered buds that look like ripe cones. Pine cones with lavender-colored crystals.

Our Sirius Black strain can be grown indoors or outdoors. Outdoors, this beauty of a lady thrives especially well in a warm climate. The leaf structure of the plant is relatively small and the flowering time is approximately 9 to 11 weeks.

Harvest
Do you use our feminized Sirius Black seeds for indoor cultivation? Then the plant reaches an average height of 80 cm and you harvest a maximum of 300-450 grams per square meter. When grown outdoors, the Sirius Black strain can reach a height of 150 cm and yield up to a maximum of 650 grams per m2. Not bad for an Indica dominant specie!

Taste, odor and effect Consuming Sirius Black weed is a fantastic experience. The taste is sweet and grapey, but at the same time a bit sharp. Scents are fresh and earthy. You may smell musk, but the predominance is the citrus and sweet berries. Effects that you can expect while consuming Sirius Black weed are soothing and narcotic. A typical relaxing Indica effect, with cerebral, euphoric and creative impulses. Great for the evening!

Specifications Sirius Black feminized seeds
THC level25%
CBD level0.05%
Variety70% Indica / 30% Sativa
GeneticsSirius Black
Max yield indoor300 to 350 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor500 to 650 grams/m2
Height indoor70 to 80 cm
Height outdoor120 to 150 cm
Flowering time63 to 70 days
Fungal ResistanceMedium
GrowersprofileModerate
CultivationIndoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
ClimateTemperate, Mediterranean, Arid
FlavorsBerry, Citrus, Earthy, Fruity
EffectsCalming, Creative, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed
SOG suitable yes
SCROG suitable yes

Ghost Train Haze....
1614488192745.png

Our Ghost Train Haze seeds, also called GHT-seeds, will take you on the trip of a lifetime! It is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that features buds covered with crystal trichomes and has a delightfully sweet and spicy taste. The dense flowers are light green punctuated with golden orange accents and offer slightly spicy floral and citrus notes.

Why you should buy feminized Ghost Train Haze seeds:

• Versatile - you can grow it indoors, outdoors or in a greenhouse
  • Euphoric - is an excellent treatment for depression and a host of other medical conditions
  • Classed as 'medium' difficulty to grow and has good fungal resistance

How to grow the Ghost Train Haze seeds (Indoor and outdoor)​

You will get the best results if you use our Ghost Train Haze seeds indoors or in a greenhouse as the strain prefers very specific growing conditions - she likes it nice and warm with constant temperatures 20 and 22 degrees Celsius. Take care with humidity levels as she does not like too much moisture in the air.
To get the out of a Ghost Train Haze strain by pruning regularly and use either the Sea of Green (SoG) or Screen of Green (ScroG) training methods.
Ghost Train Haze is classed as medium difficulty to grow, but this should not put you off as the effort required to enable the plant to grow well will reap you rich rewards. Prior cultivation experience is advisable as a hydroponic setup is recommended to maximise yields.

Flowering time​

When cultivating Ghost Train Haze, you can expect an average flowering time of around 9-10 weeks. If grown outside, it’s advisable to harvest in October or late autumn (depending on the weather conditions).

Size of the plant Our Ghost​

Train Haze feminized seeds grow into plants with a medium plant height of about 100 -150 cm when grown indoors and 150-225 cm when cultivated outside.

Yield​

Indoor growers can yield a maximum of 400 -600 grams of bud per square metre, while outdoor yields are a bit more generous. Here you can think of 500 -700 grams maximum per square metre maximum.

Effects of Ghost Train Haze weed​

Ghost Train Haze has an appropriate name - you could end up with an internal voyage of discovery and who knows what insights you'll experience? She offers a powerful dose of THC that is most effective against pain, depression and loss of appetite. Moreover, she is regularly recommended by medical professionals. For example, to combat chronic stress, inflammation and nausea.
The somewhat psychedelic high of Ghost Train Haze is not associated with bursts of energy and/or increased conviviality. However, the highs are associated with a pleasant numbness, interspersed with quiet creative gusts. Feelings of happiness and haziness (as expected from a member of the Haze family) are likely to dominate.
Attention. Due to its extreme THC content, GTH is not suitable for sensitive souls and new consumers. If you are sensitive to paranoia but still want to grow and smoke a Sativa, our Acapulco Gold seeds are a better option.

Side effects​

Ghost Train Haze's high THC content means that it is associated with specific side effects, such as dry eyes, cottonmouth, dizziness, anxiety and occasionally paranoia. Ghost Train Haze is a powerful weed, so should be consumed with caution by inexperienced smokers.

Smell and taste​

GHT is associated with extremely pungent smells, so take extra care if discretion is required when growing or smoking. The scent certainly isn't unpleasant, though; it is a rich, dank smell of citrus and spices that promise a complex and intense smoke to come.

Origin​

The Ghost Train Haze seeds are developed by the Colorado-based cultivator Rare Dankness using genetics from Nevil's Wreck and Ghost OG. The result is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that won several prizes at the High Times Cannabis Cup seven years ago including the first place in Sativa in 2015. Its consumers can therefore count on a high-end experience and is regularly mentioned on lists of the most powerful strains in the world.
Specifications Ghost Train Haze feminized seeds
THC level30%
CBD level0.2%
CBG Level0.01%
Variety20% Indica / 80% Sativa
GeneticsGhost OG X Neville’s Wreck
Max yield indoor400 to 600 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor500 to 700 grams/m2
Height indoor100 to 150 cm
Height outdoor150 to 225 cm
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileModerate
ClimateTemperate, Mediterranean, Arid, Tropical
FlavorsSpicy, Sweet, Woody
EffectsEuphoric, Focused, Happy, Powerful
SOG suitable yes
SCROG suitable yes

Skywalker Og....

1614487098555.png

The Skywalker OG is a cross between Skywalker and the OG Kush strain. As any crossing with OG Kush has proven to take a strain to its highest potential, this is definitely the case for Skywalker. Skywalker x OG Kush resulted in an indica-dominant strain with a high THC ratio and its endorsed flavor profile. The pine of OG Kush combined with the fruitiness (lemon) of Skywalker has resulted in a well balanced sweet flavor with deep tones of noble wood. Skywalker OG seeds are really rewarding, producing big dense flowers with lots of resin. Want to buy Skywalker OG feminized seeds? They are easy to get started with, highly mold resistant and will finish flowering within 60 days.

Skywalker OG (kush) seeds for sale
There are a few seed banks who have these seeds for sale. Some are looking for Reserva Privada Skywalker OG seeds from California USA or Apothecary Genetics, others want to buy Skywalker OG seeds from Amsterdam. Though there isn’t much of a difference, all these breeders used the same lineage for their crossing, as we did. In case you wonder if Skywalker OG is the same as Skywalker OG Kush, yes, it is. We used the highest standards and beyond in creating this strain and we can ensure that we have the best Skywalker OG seeds for sale.

Growing the Skywalker OG strain
Buying the Skywalker OG seeds is a great choice. As mentioned earlier, Skywalker OG is an indica dominant strain with indica properties around 80%. The strain does well under many conditions and even in the colder regions it will flourish perfectly but when humidity levels are high the plant has an increased change to mold. Indoors, low-stress training works well on this strain to increase its yield.

The strain is suitable for SOG and SCROG though to get the fullest out of one Skywalker OG feminized plant it needs a lot of space, especially when topping is applied to encourage a more bushy stature. Skywalker OG feminized plants will yield pretty thick and heavy buds, supporting it with strong soil, nettings and rope will definitely help getting the most out of this strain.

Yield
Under perfect conditions, the yield of Skywalker OG strain can reach up to 700 gr/m2 outdoors. Indoors that will be around 600 gr/m2. On average the plant will yield up to 500 to 600 gr/m2.

Flowering time
Skywalker OG has a real short flowering time of 53 to 67 days. That is, with the huge yield taken into account, one of the great benefits of this strain. Of course, using the full flowering period of 67 days will ripe the buds to its best quality.

THC level
The THC levels of Skywalker OG will be around 19% to 21%. That is a pretty high THC level and that will reflect on the buds which are covered with THC crystals. Not the highest levels, but high enough for most.

Taste
Experiencing the taste of Skywalker OG is amazing and many different flavors come along. For most it starts with a piney and kush flavor which slowly shifts towards lemon with a diesel tone. It is quite an experience tasting Skywalker OG feminized.

Other benefits from the Skywalker OG strain
As you might expect from an Indica dominant strain which is high in THC, Skywalker OG (Kush) will provide a relaxed state of mind along with a euphoric feeling. A great painkiller with a warm and fuzzy feeling that will definitely create a broad smile.

Specifications Skywalker OG feminized seeds
THC level20%
CBD level0.5%
Variety80% Indica / 20% Sativa
GeneticsSkywalker x Og Kush
Max yield indoor500 to 600 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor600 to 700 grams/m2
Height indoor80 to 120 cm
Height outdoor120 to 180 cm
Flowering time53 to 67 days
Fungal ResistanceMedium
GrowersprofileModerate
FlavorsDiesel, Fruity, Lemon, Pine, Woody
EffectsCalming, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Uplifting
SOG suitable yes
SCROG suitable yes

I always start my seeds the same way. I've been doing it since my third grow. I use room temp tap water in a shot glass and add a little squirt of H2O2. Then into my hall closet next to the furnace for warmth.
I've only had a few seeds fail on me with this method.
As soon as they crack they go into whichever medium I may be using. I then water in with tap inoculated with BTi bits. Sometimes I forget this step and regret it later when I have a fungus gnat outbreak.
Not this time! The whole garden got a few treatments this week. I just need to get on a better schedule with it and make sure I'm doing it every 2-3 weeks.

I did have one bad seed in this batch. It was one of the Skywalker Og seeds. I did notice that some of them are cracked. Hopefully I can get one seed to take. I'm on my second. I just put it in some Pro Mix a few minutes ago. She has a tail but it's barely out. The first one I tried cracked as well but she stalled. When I went to look in on her she was all mushy. Perhaps she had a damaged shell as well but I didn't notice it. Fingers crossed on #2.

Sirius Black came up fast and healthy.

Ghost Train Haze came up. The GTH was missing part of a cotyledon and was really yellow. She looks like she will be just fine though. I did find her missing cotyledon. It is at the end of the toothpick.
How it got there?? No idea. Based upon her name alone I would guess that she is haunted.

They are doing very well at 40" from the light under approx 10,000 lux.

I'll be adding a circulation fan as soon as I have time to disassemble one and clean it. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow.

I always start my seeds the same way. I've been doing it since my third grow. I use room temp tap water in a shot glass and add a little squirt of H2O2. Then into my hall closet next to the furnace for warmth.
I've only had a few seeds fail on me with this method.
As soon as they crack they go into whichever medium I may be using. I then water in with tap inoculated with BTi bits. Sometimes I forget this step and regret it later when I have a fungus gnats outbreak.
Not this time. The whole garden got a few treatments this week. I just need to get on a better schedule with it and make sure I'm doing it every 2-3 weeks.

I did have one bad seed in this batch. It was one of the Skywalker Og seeds. I did notice that some of them are cracked. Hopefully I can get one seed to take. I'm on my second. I just put it in some Pro Mix a few minutes ago. She has a tail but it's barely out. The first one I tried cracked as well but she stalled. When I went to look in on her she was all mushy. Perhaps she had a damaged shell as well but I didn't notice it. Fingers crossed on #2.

Sirius Black came up fast and healthy.

Ghost Train Haze came up. The GTH was missing part of a cotyledon and was really yellow. She looks like she will be just fine though. I did find her missing cotyledon. It is at the end of the toothpick.
How it got there?? No idea. Based upon her name alone I would guess that she is haunted.

They are doing very well at 40" from the light under approx 10,000 lux.

I'll be adding a circulation fan as soon as I have time to disassemble one and clean it. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow.
Love it, and I use a similar sprouting method. But I don't wait for them to crack, just into the soil (say 5/8" down) after 24-30 hours in the tapwater/h2o2. Mosquito bits already in the soil waiting, gnats never stand a chance. I like 22k lux to start which drives some people crazy lol.

I love your variety this time, some real doozies in there!
Great companies too, happy to be doing these along side you for WSE and Atreum.
This one will be lots of fun to watch, VG.

*Oh and here's a stoner brain fart moment- I just realized my lux meter twists. I've owned it for about 8 months. Thank you :bongrip: I'll be over here smoking more weed....

Love it, and I use a similar sprouting method. But I don't wait for them to crack, just into the soil (say 5/8" down) after 24-30 hours in the tapwater/h2o2. Mosquito bits already in the soil waiting, gnats never stand a chance. I like 22k lux to start which drives some people crazy lol.

I love your variety this time, some real doozies in there!
Great companies too, happy to be doing these along side you for WSE and Atreum.
This one will be lots of fun to watch, VG.

*Oh and here's a stoner brain fart moment- I just realized my lux meter twists. I've owned it for about 8 months. Thank you :bongrip: I'll be over here smoking more weed....
:laughtwo: I bet the WTF face you had was priceless. That's too funny. I bought mine because it twisted.
I thought it may be easier to see in pics.

I've been planting my seeds on the shallow side lately. I plant them as deep as the seed is long. Laying them on their side seems to be helping with "confused" seeds. I haven't had any in some time now.
Picking winners again!
Glad that you approve. I've been wanting to try the Skywalker for a long time. Hope I can get one up. If not I'll just ask for more. I'm gonna look closer at them with the loupe or my phone tomorrow. I want to see if they were all damaged or not.
Great line up Vg! That Sirius Black looks really good, I like the sound of the grape terpenes should be yummy!
I hope my SB turns out as good as the pic. It was a love at first sight situation. Luscious purple temptress.

Highya VG,

Love the lineup!! Will be a fun one to watch. I hope you don't have any problems, so you won't be so predictable anymore! Happy Smokin'

1614432530957.png

In December Atreum lighting reached out and asked if I'd like to run one of their lights. I was recommend by a well respected grower in our community.

:love::thanks::love:

It would have to be something pretty spectacular for me to take down my HLG. So I looked and was pretty impressed right away. The light was aesthetically pleasing. Then I started looking at the specs.
Data sheet
Sphere test report
ARA-41 is full-spectrum LED light bar featuring a hybrid of broad-spectrum Samsung LM301B diodes with Cree XP-E2 Deep-Red 660nm supplementation. The result is a high-performance 120W light for veg and flowering.

They looked great to me and I do enjoy the simple pleasure of building my own light.
They had my attention now. I was then asked what my growing space would require. I saw the two strip Ara-41 kit and mulled it over. I thought another strip or two would give a better spread and with a better spread I could then run my light at a much lower wattage. This not only helps to keep my temps in check but it will allow me to under-drive my diodes. This should make them last much longer and also help to keep the AC cost down a bit this summer.

I decided to go with their Ara-41 480 watt kit. Instead of the frame used for a 4x4 I asked for the 20"(500mm) frame kit. This allows me to have four strips with a spacing of four inches between them.
I did pick up a lux meter to help me dial this beauty in.
That's a crap load of power in a 2x4 and I'd surely burn my chickies without one. I also had to make sure that my electric panel could take the extra strain. All is good there.

It was easy to assemble. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all of the leads were already tinned. They took the extra step. It may seem like a small thing but not all diy kits are like this. I happen to be excellent at tinning lead as I used to solder circuit boards. I understand that not everyone has a soldering kit or wants to do it for that matter. Little touches like this show a dedication to a quality product, safety and great customer service.
This light was super easy to build. I used two watertight connectors since I had some extra ones from other lights.
It made for a super clean look.

One thing that I really liked is the style of wiring harness that they used. It give a very satisfying "click" to let you know that they are properly seated.
This kit does come with a dimmer and with this much power I really wouldn't be able to use a light like this in my space without one. My ceilings just aren't that tall here.

My goodness. This light was twice the size of my HLG. It was funny how puny it looked next to it. Wish I would have snapped a pic before I boxed it up.

This is truly my dream light. I can't believe how fortunate I am to be able to get my hands on one of these fixtures. Working with Atreum has been quite a pleasant experience.
The reps that I've been working with have been attentive to my questions and I have found them to be fantastic to work with. Customer service goes a long way with me. They got an A+.

Can't wait to see what this baby does in my garden!!!!
Ok, I want to have your light! That's a beauty V! Can't wait to see you grow with it! @Atreum Lighting for the win!

1614485842331.png
Weed Seeds Express

I have been working with David at WSE for a little bit now. When I was putting this grow together I automatically thought of them first. Again , excellent customer service. Somehow the seeds got to me in about 5 days. My jaw dropped.
I currently have another grow that I'm also using their gear in. So far I'm loving it. The Sexxpot that I harvested a few months ago is one of the most relaxing strains that I've used to date.
I have a lovely Green Crack as well as a Charlotte's Web that are in flower now.

It didn't take me long to decide what I wanted to run this round.
I already had them picked out, really.

Sirius Black......

1614486356285.png

Almost all of us have seen the Harry Potter films and if not, the name Sirius Black may still be familiar to you. A mysterious and magical figure from the equally magical film with special powers. Exactly the capacities that this cannabis strain also features.

Do you want to grow this special strain? Buy our feminized Sirius Black seeds right away or read more to get more information.

Growing the Sirius Black strain
The Sirius Black weed strain is an indica dominant hybrid (70%). Powerful with a heavy terpene profile, beautiful deep purple colors and originally developed by the Oregon Breeders Group from Portland in the 80s.

Growing the Sirius Black strain is not extremely difficult. Breeding experience is nevertheless advised when growing this strain. Especially since in many cases the plant needs to be trimmed to optimize the incidence of light.

Do you have some breeding experience? Then you can grow an impressive strain with our feminized Sirius Black seeds in a short time. In the early stages of flowering, the plant soon displays its magical deep purple color palette. Purple, combined with green and yellowish pistils. The Sirius Black strain has an authentic compact indica structure and will develop medium to large tapered buds that look like ripe cones. Pine cones with lavender-colored crystals.

Our Sirius Black strain can be grown indoors or outdoors. Outdoors, this beauty of a lady thrives especially well in a warm climate. The leaf structure of the plant is relatively small and the flowering time is approximately 9 to 11 weeks.

Harvest
Do you use our feminized Sirius Black seeds for indoor cultivation? Then the plant reaches an average height of 80 cm and you harvest a maximum of 300-450 grams per square meter. When grown outdoors, the Sirius Black strain can reach a height of 150 cm and yield up to a maximum of 650 grams per m2. Not bad for an Indica dominant specie!

Taste, odor and effect Consuming Sirius Black weed is a fantastic experience. The taste is sweet and grapey, but at the same time a bit sharp. Scents are fresh and earthy. You may smell musk, but the predominance is the citrus and sweet berries. Effects that you can expect while consuming Sirius Black weed are soothing and narcotic. A typical relaxing Indica effect, with cerebral, euphoric and creative impulses. Great for the evening!

Specifications Sirius Black feminized seeds
THC level25%
CBD level0.05%
Variety70% Indica / 30% Sativa
GeneticsSirius Black
Max yield indoor300 to 350 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor500 to 650 grams/m2
Height indoor70 to 80 cm
Height outdoor120 to 150 cm
Fungal ResistanceMedium
GrowersprofileModerate
ClimateTemperate, Mediterranean, Arid
FlavorsBerry, Citrus, Earthy, Fruity
EffectsCalming, Creative, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed
SOG suitable yes
SCROG suitable yes

Ghost Train Haze....
1614488192745.png

Our Ghost Train Haze seeds, also called GHT-seeds, will take you on the trip of a lifetime! It is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that features buds covered with crystal trichomes and has a delightfully sweet and spicy taste. The dense flowers are light green punctuated with golden orange accents and offer slightly spicy floral and citrus notes.

Why you should buy feminized Ghost Train Haze seeds:

• Versatile - you can grow it indoors, outdoors or in a greenhouse
  • Euphoric - is an excellent treatment for depression and a host of other medical conditions
  • Classed as 'medium' difficulty to grow and has good fungal resistance

How to grow the Ghost Train Haze seeds (Indoor and outdoor)​

You will get the best results if you use our Ghost Train Haze seeds indoors or in a greenhouse as the strain prefers very specific growing conditions - she likes it nice and warm with constant temperatures 20 and 22 degrees Celsius. Take care with humidity levels as she does not like too much moisture in the air.
To get the out of a Ghost Train Haze strain by pruning regularly and use either the Sea of Green (SoG) or Screen of Green (ScroG) training methods.
Ghost Train Haze is classed as medium difficulty to grow, but this should not put you off as the effort required to enable the plant to grow well will reap you rich rewards. Prior cultivation experience is advisable as a hydroponic setup is recommended to maximise yields.

Flowering time​

When cultivating Ghost Train Haze, you can expect an average flowering time of around 9-10 weeks. If grown outside, it’s advisable to harvest in October or late autumn (depending on the weather conditions).

Size of the plant Our Ghost​

Train Haze feminized seeds grow into plants with a medium plant height of about 100 -150 cm when grown indoors and 150-225 cm when cultivated outside.

Yield​

Indoor growers can yield a maximum of 400 -600 grams of bud per square metre, while outdoor yields are a bit more generous. Here you can think of 500 -700 grams maximum per square metre maximum.

Effects of Ghost Train Haze weed​

Ghost Train Haze has an appropriate name - you could end up with an internal voyage of discovery and who knows what insights you'll experience? She offers a powerful dose of THC that is most effective against pain, depression and loss of appetite. Moreover, she is regularly recommended by medical professionals. For example, to combat chronic stress, inflammation and nausea.
The somewhat psychedelic high of Ghost Train Haze is not associated with bursts of energy and/or increased conviviality. However, the highs are associated with a pleasant numbness, interspersed with quiet creative gusts. Feelings of happiness and haziness (as expected from a member of the Haze family) are likely to dominate.
Attention. Due to its extreme THC content, GTH is not suitable for sensitive souls and new consumers. If you are sensitive to paranoia but still want to grow and smoke a Sativa, our Acapulco Gold seeds are a better option.

Side effects​

Ghost Train Haze's high THC content means that it is associated with specific side effects, such as dry eyes, cottonmouth, dizziness, anxiety and occasionally paranoia. Ghost Train Haze is a powerful weed, so should be consumed with caution by inexperienced smokers.

Smell and taste​

GHT is associated with extremely pungent smells, so take extra care if discretion is required when growing or smoking. The scent certainly isn't unpleasant, though; it is a rich, dank smell of citrus and spices that promise a complex and intense smoke to come.

Origin​

The Ghost Train Haze seeds are developed by the Colorado-based cultivator Rare Dankness using genetics from Nevil's Wreck and Ghost OG. The result is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that won several prizes at the High Times Cannabis Cup seven years ago including the first place in Sativa in 2015. Its consumers can therefore count on a high-end experience and is regularly mentioned on lists of the most powerful strains in the world.
Specifications Ghost Train Haze feminized seeds
THC level30%
CBD level0.2%
CBG Level0.01%
Variety20% Indica / 80% Sativa
GeneticsGhost OG X Neville’s Wreck
Max yield indoor400 to 600 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor500 to 700 grams/m2
Height indoor100 to 150 cm
Height outdoor150 to 225 cm
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileModerate
FlavorsSpicy, Sweet, Woody
EffectsEuphoric, Focused, Happy, Powerful
SOG suitable yes
SCROG suitable yes

Skywalker Og....

1614487098555.png

The Skywalker OG is a cross between Skywalker and the OG Kush strain. As any crossing with OG Kush has proven to take a strain to its highest potential, this is definitely the case for Skywalker. Skywalker x OG Kush resulted in an indica-dominant strain with a high THC ratio and its endorsed flavor profile. The pine of OG Kush combined with the fruitiness (lemon) of Skywalker has resulted in a well balanced sweet flavor with deep tones of noble wood. Skywalker OG seeds are really rewarding, producing big dense flowers with lots of resin. Want to buy Skywalker OG feminized seeds? They are easy to get started with, highly mold resistant and will finish flowering within 60 days.

Skywalker OG (kush) seeds for sale
There are a few seed banks who have these seeds for sale. Some are looking for Reserva Privada Skywalker OG seeds from California USA or Apothecary Genetics, others want to buy Skywalker OG seeds from Amsterdam. Though there isn’t much of a difference, all these breeders used the same lineage for their crossing, as we did. In case you wonder if Skywalker OG is the same as Skywalker OG Kush, yes, it is. We used the highest standards and beyond in creating this strain and we can ensure that we have the best Skywalker OG seeds for sale.

Growing the Skywalker OG strain
Buying the Skywalker OG seeds is a great choice. As mentioned earlier, Skywalker OG is an indica dominant strain with indica properties around 80%. The strain does well under many conditions and even in the colder regions it will flourish perfectly but when humidity levels are high the plant has an increased change to mold. Indoors, low-stress training works well on this strain to increase its yield.

The strain is suitable for SOG and SCROG though to get the fullest out of one Skywalker OG feminized plant it needs a lot of space, especially when topping is applied to encourage a more bushy stature. Skywalker OG feminized plants will yield pretty thick and heavy buds, supporting it with strong soil, nettings and rope will definitely help getting the most out of this strain.

Yield
Under perfect conditions, the yield of Skywalker OG strain can reach up to 700 gr/m2 outdoors. Indoors that will be around 600 gr/m2. On average the plant will yield up to 500 to 600 gr/m2.

Flowering time
Skywalker OG has a real short flowering time of 53 to 67 days. That is, with the huge yield taken into account, one of the great benefits of this strain. Of course, using the full flowering period of 67 days will ripe the buds to its best quality.

THC level
The THC levels of Skywalker OG will be around 19% to 21%. That is a pretty high THC level and that will reflect on the buds which are covered with THC crystals. Not the highest levels, but high enough for most.

Taste
Experiencing the taste of Skywalker OG is amazing and many different flavors come along. For most it starts with a piney and kush flavor which slowly shifts towards lemon with a diesel tone. It is quite an experience tasting Skywalker OG feminized.

Other benefits from the Skywalker OG strain
As you might expect from an Indica dominant strain which is high in THC, Skywalker OG (Kush) will provide a relaxed state of mind along with a euphoric feeling. A great painkiller with a warm and fuzzy feeling that will definitely create a broad smile.

Specifications Skywalker OG feminized seeds
THC level20%
CBD level0.5%
Variety80% Indica / 20% Sativa
GeneticsSkywalker x Og Kush
Max yield indoor500 to 600 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor600 to 700 grams/m2
Height indoor80 to 120 cm
Height outdoor120 to 180 cm
Flowering time53 to 67 days
Fungal ResistanceMedium
GrowersprofileModerate
FlavorsDiesel, Fruity, Lemon, Pine, Woody
EffectsCalming, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Uplifting
SOG suitable yes
SCROG suitable yes
those exotic name

i am in my race to get a library , a jug lary of different strain

with the smell like pwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
when you open one jar
so many different strain
i talk about it like it's ma catalogue :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :volcano-smiley: :bongrip: :passitleft: :adore: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :Rasta: :Rasta:

Og skylwaker mmmmmm o yes

Highya VG,

Love the lineup!! Will be a fun one to watch. I hope you don't have any problems, so you won't be so predictable anymore! Happy Smokin'
:adore:Nice burn. I not only deserved it but I thoroughly enjoyed it!:laugh::rofl:
Have a great day and give Julie my regards.:love:
Ok, I want to have your light! That's a beauty V! Can't wait to see you grow with it! @Atreum Lighting for the win!
Thanks for tagging my sponsor in. I kinda forgot to do that. I did leave a link on their discussion thread.
Should probably drop an @Weed Seeds Express before I forget.

I really like it too. It's quite a change from the HLG. I was looking at some rspec boards and a larger driver to upgrade it. I decided to wait a bit and I'm so glad that I did.

those exotic name

i am in my race to get a library , a jug lary of different strain

with the smell like pwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
when you open one jar
so many different strain
i talk about it like it's ma catalogue :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :volcano-smiley: :bongrip: :passitleft: :adore: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :Rasta: :Rasta:

Og skylwaker mmmmmm o yes

It takes a little while to build up a seed vault. I've been working on mine for almost three years now.
I'm slowly working my way through them to find the strains that work best for my condition. It's been hit and miss but I found a strain that knocked out a severe migraine yesterday. I'll talk about that on my main journal.
I doubled my grow space and switched from growing a few large plants to lots of smaller ones so I can sample them a bit quicker.

I'm in for the ride VG! :passitleft:Best of luck with the gals!:goodluck:

No movement on the Skywalker yet.
I'm no longer having heat issues so that isn't a factor.
If she isn't up tomorrow I'll go digging.
I did look at the seeds with a loupe and the one that I thought was crushed isn't. She just has an odd light colored ridge on the shell.
If I have to sprout a third I'll scarify the seed and try a kelp soak.
I don't know if I'm imagining it but the tap roots on both looked a bit yellow to me. Not the usual bright white that I'm used to.
I'll keep trying. I don't think it's anything that I'm doing. They may just be tough to sprout. I've run into this before.

:adore:Nice burn. I not only deserved it but I thoroughly enjoyed it!:laugh::rofl:
Have a great day and give Julie my regards.:love:

Thanks for tagging my sponsor in. I kinda forgot to do that. I did leave a link on their discussion thread.
Should probably drop an @Weed Seeds Express before I forget.

I really like it too. It's quite a change from the HLG. I was looking at some rspec boards and a larger driver to upgrade it. I decided to wait a bit and I'm so glad that I did.

It takes a little while to build up a seed vault. I've been working on mine for almost three years now.
I'm slowly working my way through them to find the strains that work best for my condition. It's been hit and miss but I found a strain that knocked out a severe migraine yesterday. I'll talk about that on my main journal.
I doubled my grow space and switched from growing a few large plants to lots of smaller ones so I can sample them a bit quicker.
ive start 5 years ago , i got a little box in the fridge with plenty of seed from different time i order seed online + some of my bud which made few seed , got maybe 15 strain

but i would like it's a stash library
im no where near tha .... :lot-o-toke:

Looks like a beauty line up here,VG. I’ll be pulling up a chair for the grow show!
Highya DAB!
Very happy to have you.
I'm having a wonderful morning. Hope your day is fantastic!!

ive start 5 years ago , i got a little box in the fridge with plenty of seed from different time i order seed online + some of my bud which made few seed , got maybe 15 strain

but i would like it's a stash library
im no where near tha .... :lot-o-toke:
15 is a good number to build upon.

I plan on making some seeds this year. Maybe a cross of my own choosing that I can work on for a few years. I'd also like to run more reg seeds in the future.
Fems are great but I have some killer regs just waiting too. I'd love to get some sexy makes to grab some pollen from.

Back
Top Bottom