Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta Wha?

Re: Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta

Update!

Here's 13 ♢ OG Kush clones, sitting in their soon to be "new pots", in their new ROOM!
day 1 under HID, awaiting transplant into 3 gallon Coco pots and a healthy portion of perlite..
Tonight the Coir, was pre moistened with a 1/4 nutrient solution with the addition of Grozyme, Bioroot, superthrive, and Cal mag. ran out of Coco, so I only got 11 done.

OG_4_mar_12_1.jpg

and here we have some very hungry roots!!

OG_4_mar_12_3.jpg

OG_4_mar_12_2.jpg

A view of the new 2 light cage setup.
I used the old tent bones to support everything, rather than mount anything to the ceilings. But I'll be securing it to the wall for stability with rubber hooks. Currently just running the one light on the left at half power, until their training and growth causes them to creep next door. Black/White poly will be put up as a curtain to close it all off, split down the middle to allow each side access. Co2 and regulator will be set up with timers soon, once I get it all buttoned up.

OG_4_mar_12_8.jpg

OG_4_mar_12_5.jpg

OG_4_mar_12_6.jpg

The 11 ladies in the corner would like to apologize for looking so sickly, as they just received an ass whooping transplant from their dear old Dad. :cheesygrinsmiley:
They promise to be looking much more presentable, next time you see them.
:thumb:

OG_4_mar_12_4.jpg

The awesome thing about this new setup is how versatile it becomes now! I have about 7.5 feet of height to play with if I want. All I have to do, (to customize the footprint) is replace the size of the connecting duct between the 2 hoods, and Zowie, I have instant horizontal control up to almost 9 feet. I could scrog, sog, vertical, hydro, whatever I want now! This insulated ducting is awesome at getting the heat, the hell out of the room quick, as well as dampen the exhaust air noise. In the summer when it gets warmer, the hoods will have their own exhaust, then I'll separately scrub the room with one of it's own. If I keep my lights turned down, and CO2 is being used, I should be able to get away without using a aircon this summer at all!
wiw!

OG_4_mar_12_13.jpg

OG_4_mar_12_11.jpg

Here's one of the Ambrosia's, sex still unknown. Already culled 2 who dropped their hang low's early.

OG_4_mar_12_7ambros.jpg

OG_4_mar_12_9.jpg

Sorry the pics kinda sucked.
:straightface:
Was in a major hurry to get to bed.
But hopefully they were enough to give you all an idea of what I've been working on.
And believe me, it will be a work in progress, but I can see it becoming a pretty fun spot!
Will have plenty more time in the coming weeks to play around and get things more dialed in.

Look out for a new journal starting up.
I'll try to send you all some invites

:peace:

Re: Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta

Awesome upgrades brotha! your new room looks beautiful, your ladies are going to love it:bravo: now with the extra height you can grow some monsters! +reps coming your way. Im not sure if you've been to my new journal yet heres the link.
Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+
I know you've been a busy little beaver but stop by when you get a minute things are really starting to pick up in there:peace:

Very Nice Vick! Looks clean. Send a brother an invite when the new journal begins.

cheers and plus reps!!

Oh and what is wiw?
kinda new here Or I am out of the loop? not sure bout it!!!lol

I would very much like to sub your new journal vick, your lab is beautiful, like a playground to a child....+ reps

Thanks Mc!

I like to play..
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome upgrades brotha! your new room looks beautiful, your ladies are going to love it:bravo: now with the extra height you can grow some monsters! +reps coming your way. Im not sure if you've been to my new journal yet heres the link.
Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+
I know you've been a busy little beaver but stop by when you get a minute things are really starting to pick up in there:peace:

Thanks good buddy!

It aint nothing like you got going on, but it's going to be a fun ride no doubt.
And with doing a few outdow as well, this summer is shaping up to be green!
I know you're feeling me there, as you're planning a shit ton of outdow autos.
:thumb:

I have been pretty busy, but I will most definitely stop by and check out the new journal.
Thanks for the reminder!
:high-five:
I'll be sure to send you an invite when I get the new journal up and running.

Nice set-up and great roots! Looking forward to seeing what this grow does for you... subbed and always interested in what is happening in your grow..Reps! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Thank you Hoz man!

Always great to see you drop by. :cheesygrinsmiley:
And thanks for the reps dude!
:passitleft:

Very Nice Vick! Looks clean. Send a brother an invite when the new journal begins.

cheers and plus reps!!

Oh and what is wiw?
kinda new here Or I am out of the loop? not sure bout it!!!lol

Thanks guys!
Ha!!!! Mcloadie pretty much nailed it..

Ok..
I'm going to clarify what "wiw" is..
Because a lot of people have been wondering why the hell I wiw like I do..

It's like a "yew"! or a "yahoo"! or even a "yeehaw"!

I've made this sound all the time since I can remember..
Whenever I'm stoked on something it just seems to slip out.

wiw!

see?

Kind of like this..

[video=youtube;GoWblwKdeHg]
[/video]

I apologize for any confusion..

WOW:bravo: you are a busy man. Holy Snikeys. Gotta love the coco.Psyched to see the new room reps for the hard work.:high-five:

Thank you so much Pop!

Glad you could drop in.
This next week is where these babies are really going to stretch out in their new home.
I peeked in last night before crashing out, and only 2 hours after transplant they were all fully straight back up, and loving the nutrient infused Coco I fed them. I've done this every time I transplant now, and it really makes a huge difference with transplant shock IMHO. Instead of taking a few days to come back, it's more like a few hours. the 1/4 strength pre dampening of the Coco, with Bioroot, Grozyme, Superthrive, and Cal mag, are all what they were getting fed before. So when they're hungry roots feel that comfortable tasty, rootfree Coco? They slip right into it, as it's like a familiar sweater to them.

Wicked set up Vick, that looks amazing!!

Thanks Knight!
And thanks for the reps dude. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here's a few photos when the light came on for 1 hour GLR this afternoon.
Seeming to be very happy about their transplant last night.
I know I gotta start saving these photos for the new journal, but I can't help it..
Gotta start a new training regime starting tomorrow with LST and supercropping, so we can get these babies fanning out more to fill the space.
Going to be running tomato cages on all of them since it worked so well for me before..
Might mod them, but nothing as crazy as the porta scrogs. lol

OG_4_March_12_1.jpg

OG_4_March_12_2.jpg

OG_4_March_12_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom