Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta Wha?

Re: Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta

Wiw! Looking great brother - always so happy, your plants are, yes, hmm. (In my best Yoda voice).

Re: Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta

It's been awhile since I drove thru,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Damn Man you come up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool love the setup. Now you look like you got your room dialed in. Love it. AND ll your little ladies and the ? one look happy. Thats alot of OG dude. Well it will be soon enough. Man don't these grows seem to fly by after you grow awhile. I kind of still remember when I first started, ages ago, watching them little plants put on every single leaf............ Hey remember I saved my OG from last years outdoor grow? Dude these babies smell just like Strawberries.......... I haven't really had a good sample from mine. But I did cut a lower branch off one tonight to sample in acouple days. Man beautiful setup. Congratulations on the new setup. oh and on the Member of the Month. I myself don't enter them things but it does make ya feel good to get your name 'Up in lights'. Well I'm looking foreward to seeing some nice cola's ontop them babies. Keepem Green

Looks stellar bro, they're gunna love ya for that extra space. I was growin in the tent for a while too and thought why wouldn't I just use the frame in the larger room. Your plants always have a dark lush green that is hard to keep my eyes off!!

Keep it up amigo!:high-five:

Thanks homie,
I know right!!
it just makes sense to utilize the space better. And if I have to tear it down in a hurry, no holes are left anywhere..
Yeah I probably could have crammed both those lights in the tent, but not 25+ plants for longer than a week or so.
And here's a huge thing that made me switch to this setup.
We all know I have been battling PM since the get go with these OG's, but I'm pretty sure the tent played a major part in it coming back time after time.. Even with exhaust on 24/7, and 5 fans circulating air in there, it was just too cramped. making it impossible for them to breathe. And if I was to bring in fresh air through an intake, it would be bringing fresh PM spores right into the room.
Now, they have more room, PLENTY of air circulation, I don't have to pull every plant out in order to get to the one in the corner. (trust me, my back is thanking me for that one. :cheesygrinsmiley:) And even though they are running a passive intake using the house as a filter, they're breathing much better now, and you can just tell that they're stoked, and ready to throw down.
So I'm going to give them everything they need to go off..
A few items on the shopping list include a newer dehuey, ozone for odor control, and more drying racks! wiw!

Damn Brother! Again! Yaaahoo!:high-five:

Plus Reps!

Thank you my friend!
:Namaste:

Love the growth in GLR! Mine comes on at 2:30 AM so I am usually sawing logs by then...got up in the middle of the night and looked out on the porch and saw the light was on..said to myself,"wtf" , but remembered they were supposed to be on at that time of night:rofl: Dummy Me! Another Senior moment, brain fart, CRS attack, whatever you want to call it. :cheesygrinsmiley:Reps = WIW!
:tokin:

Nice. One day I will grow some OG kush or Holy Grail Kush. Liking the new set up.

Thanks buddy,

you should definitely grow some one day.
They are truly incredible strains.
Like" feminizedmeat" said, pretty much anything Chemdog touches turns to gold.
And the medicinal properties are so rewarding..

Wiw! Looking great brother - always so happy, your plants are, yes, hmm. (In my best Yoda voice).

Thank you master X!
I'll tell ya, the force is strong in these diamond og's!!
It's going to be a trilogy of buds coming.
:passitleft:

It's been awhile since I drove thru,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Damn Man you come up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool love the setup. Now you look like you got your room dialed in. Love it. AND ll your little ladies and the ? one look happy. Thats alot of OG dude. Well it will be soon enough. Man don't these grows seem to fly by after you grow awhile. I kind of still remember when I first started, ages ago, watching them little plants put on every single leaf............ Hey remember I saved my OG from last years outdoor grow? Dude these babies smell just like Strawberries.......... I haven't really had a good sample from mine. But I did cut a lower branch off one tonight to sample in acouple days. Man beautiful setup. Congratulations on the new setup. oh and on the Member of the Month. I myself don't enter them things but it does make ya feel good to get your name 'Up in lights'. Well I'm looking foreward to seeing some nice cola's ontop them babies. Keepem Green

Thanks for droppin in Wood!
Yes yes.. the time does fly by.
And it's funny that you said that about the strawberries.
When I cracked one of the jars yesterday, it really did smell like strawberries!
I know that it really smells like fuel near harvest and at chop. But after a nice long cure, the fruityness really seems comes out.
Thank you for the congrats man, MOTM damn, that really took me by surprise seriously. And still can't believe I won.
I don't take all the contests too serious but i do like to enter the odd nug in a contest or 2 just for fun.
I mean when this plant provides such amazing buds, you wanna show them off right?!

drive by anytime bro,
and I'll be sending you an invite to the next journal when I get around to starting it..

:peace:

WIW!!! Nice, ladies look happy in the new space.+reps.

Thanks bill!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Love the growth in GLR! Mine comes on at 2:30 AM so I am usually sawing logs by then...got up in the middle of the night and looked out on the porch and saw the light was on..said to myself,"wtf" , but remembered they were supposed to be on at that time of night:rofl: Dummy Me! Another Senior moment, brain fart, CRS attack, whatever you want to call it. :cheesygrinsmiley:Reps = WIW!

Yeah, I am one of those folks that believes in GLR too. (mainly for saving power.)
It did some weird things to my OG on my last grow, like almost going into bud.
Like X said, some strains and phenos might not like it as much as others, so maybe anything with chemdog genetics just don't dig it?
But I'm going to keep running it with this grow until I see anything weird out, if I do then I'll just switch back to 16/8. no biggie.

So your porch light goes on when your grow lights go on??
I think I remember that your tent is out in the garage.

Yeah, I am one of those folks that believes in GLR too. (mainly for saving power.)
Like X said, some strains and phenos might not like it as much as others, so maybe anything with chemdog genetics just don't dig it?
But I'm going to keep running it with this grow until I see anything weird out, if I do then I'll just switch back to 16/8. no biggie.

Two things....
I think BID uses GLR with Chemdog without any problems.
Second I should explain...when I said porch, I was thinking patio/sunroom...I am sitting in my LR right now and if I look to my right (when the blinds are open) I can see my veggers. At lights out they are enclosed with the cover I made for the front...so when I peeked out that night I saw some light through the leeks, which is no biggy because I run the lights during the day, I freaked for a brief moment. (Having them on during the day makes servicing the youngin's easier for me) Energy costs should go way down when I put the T5 in there (At the moment 525w of CFLs):cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Vick havent been over in a while. Just getting to your journal after visiting alot of others. Man that was alot of reading and posting :). Seems like I always pop up when GLR is being talked about. My favorite type of lighting. If I may add, some strains will mature alot faster so if running GLR they may just want to flower because they can not stay in veg any longer. Mr. Krip had a problem similar to what Im saying. He kept a mother plant under GLR for 6-9 months im thinking and he said it began to flower after that. Thats one thing about GLR, your plants will mature alot faster which that is exactly whats its meant to do. Faster sex, flower, maturity. I put up an forum on why I chose GLR other than saving on electricity. I also show the difference between the lighting OF GLR & 16/8-18/6. Its in my First Journal if you like to take a look.

I havent went back to read everything I missed yet. I had to throw my 2 cents in on this subject. Im going to go read now. I know Im about to see some goodness on your journal as always :)

:circle-of-love:Og king!!!!! Reps! :)

-
OG_4_March_12_1.jpg
-

-
OG_4_March_12_2.jpg
-

OG_4_March_12_3.jpg

Hey Vick!! very clean new setup and looks like your OG's are loving it!!! very happy healthy looking ladies :) OG's are definitely my favorite to grow, good yields, very very easy to trim, smell and taste are amazing and their always strong :) cant wait to see how these grow :)

Back
Top Bottom