Vick's - Organic Triple Strain'ed Sea Of Green - Wiw!

Quick boring veg update.
But probably the last!
Should be flipping soon.

SOG_Oct_24_4.jpg

SOG_Oct_24_2.jpg

SOG_Oct_24_12.jpg

SOG_Oct_24_11.jpg

The outdoor Cotton Candy's didn't really do much, but they're gunna make great ice wax.

SOG_Oct_24_8.jpg

SOG_Oct_24_7.jpg

Looking great

awesome stuff man :high-five::bravo:

Thanks Biddy!

:)

Great news my friend looking forward to it!

Me too!
Think it will fun to teach someone without any previous experience with the growing, the ropes..
:yummy:

Looking great

thank you sir

Christ, all healthy as hell in veg, then all frosty to end, lovin it!

:high-five:

It's a sea of green! And the only sea I would allow to swallow me up. Looking good Vick.

cheers Blazin!

Looking very nice, and that outdoor cotton candy...Wiw!!

Thank you Stealth, the cotton candy's are incredible.
mini buds, bud tottaly frosted over.
Smells exactly like cotton candy, with carrots. so sweet.
I'm going to try and keep one of these going through the winter somewhere.
Because this strain is obviously a B.C. original strain, and one I'm going to want to have around again next year big time.
Might try and get some fem seeds off one so I can plant right from seed rather than keep a mother going all winter.

Beautiful. It may only be a 'boring veg shot', but it's a bloody good one mate!

Thank you my friend!

:passitleft:

Looking good there Vick. Man I'd love to be able to leave my outdoor girls out this long. But looks like your going to have a sweet harvest off them plants you have in Veg now. ++'s and Keepem Green

Way to grow vick you always have lush greens with nothing in between. I love your grows.

Did you do a transitional tea yet. if so can I ask what you used. Im about to make one.

+reps to da duke vick074

Man, you are too kind my friend!
Great to have you drop by as always.
I made a batch of the tea I've been made a few times now but with the addition of some high p bat guano.
In a 5 gallon bucket I bubbled for 36 hours:

-1/2 Cup Alfalfa meal
-150 ml's WormCasting liquid
-1/4 cup un-sulphered molasses
-30 ml's Bio Root
-15 ml's Bio Weed (cold processed seaweed)
-15 ml's Bio Marine ((cold processed squid)
- 1/8 cup bat guano

They seemed to love it!
I switched to GLR for the last week before flip to help them transition, and limit stretch.
Also been giving them a lot of silica with feeds
Basically today is officially day 1 of flower.
I know it's been pretty boring in here lately with just veg shots to look at at.
But hopefully things should start to get a bit more interesting over the next few weeks.
Will do a photo update this weekend when I get some time.
hope you're good bro!

Looking good there Vick. Man I'd love to be able to leave my outdoor girls out this long. But looks like your going to have a sweet harvest off them plants you have in Veg now. ++'s and Keepem Green

Thanks wood!
Yeah this indoor run has got me pretty excited for sure.
And especially being able to finally play with organics.
I'm really liking how the plants respond to clean basic ingredients.

Its funny how Keep it simple stupid, applies to most walks of life eh?
aint that the truth lol...i ve been simplifying things here rd after rd and it just keeps getting easier and easier, ever since I switched to soil I only have to spend 20 min in there when the lights come on, the rest of the time im in there is purely for pleasure:)

Man, you are too kind my friend!
Great to have you drop by as always.
I made a batch of the tea I've been made a few times now but with the addition of some high p bat guano.
In a 5 gallon bucket I bubbled for 36 hours:

-1/2 Cup Alfalfa meal
-150 ml's WormCasting liquid
-1/4 cup un-sulphered molasses
-30 ml's Bio Root
-15 ml's Bio Weed (cold processed seaweed)
-15 ml's Bio Marine ((cold processed squid)
- 1/8 cup bat guano

They seemed to love it!
I switched to GLR for the last week before flip to help them transition, and limit stretch.
Also been giving them a lot of silica with feeds
Basically today is officially day 1 of flower.
I know it's been pretty boring in here lately with just veg shots to look at at.
But hopefully things should start to get a bit more interesting over the next few weeks.
Will do a photo update this weekend when I get some time.
hope you're good bro!

Nice, thanks for the recipe vick. I am going to make one today to feed the girls tomorrow. I don't have all the ingredients you have but I am going to come up with something similar.

will post my recipe in my journal when I come up with it.

aint that the truth lol...i ve been simplifying things here rd after rd and it just keeps getting easier and easier, ever since I switched to soil I only have to spend 20 min in there when the lights come on, the rest of the time im in there is purely for pleasure:)

And pure pleasure it must be jon!

:yummy:

Nice, thanks for the recipe vick. I am going to make one today to feed the girls tomorrow. I don't have all the ingredients you have but I am going to come up with something similar.

will post my recipe in my journal when I come up with it.

Hey man, anytime.
I'm sure you've got plenty of goodies lying around you can use to make something.
I'd just make the same one you've always made, then add something with more P ( like guano) so it's more balanced across the board heading into flower.
:high-five:

Day 1 of flower!::yahoo:
(yesterday)

SOG_Nov1_1.jpg

SOG_Nov1_2.jpg

SOG_Nov1_3.jpg

Day 2 of flower: (today)

sorry didn't have time to color correct the photos..

SOG_Nov_3_2.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_3.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_4.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_5.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_6.jpg

Here's the 4 OG's that I've set up at a friend's place.
Pretty much got everything I need to get this grow going now.
(Except for the exhaust.) Just have to get a piece of wood or plastic cut to fit the window for the extraction port. So just using the T5 light bank for now.
It was kind of a scramble to get everything together before flip, so I didn't have to worry about reverting these 4 back to veg.
Next week, they're all getting a transplant into 10 gallon pots.
Medium is going to be Coco/perlite/Promix BX(Coco) with an array of organic amendments.
LST and supercropping has been used to spread out and even the canopy.
Then topping everything again next week as well.
Planning to train these 4 to fill this tent to capacity, so there's going to be some veg time ahead..
(prob another 3 weeks.)

SOG_Nov_3_7.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom