Vick's - Organic Triple Strain'ed Sea Of Green - Wiw!

Here we go...

:bump::high-five:
Day 1 of flower!::yahoo:
(yesterday)

SOG_Nov1_1.jpg

SOG_Nov1_2.jpg

SOG_Nov1_3.jpg

Day 2 of flower: (today)

sorry didn't have time to color correct the photos..

SOG_Nov_3_2.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_3.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_4.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_5.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_6.jpg

Here's the 4 OG's that I've set up at a friend's place.
Pretty much got everything I need to get this grow going now.
(Except for the exhaust.) Just have to get a piece of wood or plastic cut to fit the window for the extraction port. So just using the T5 light bank for now.
It was kind of a scramble to get everything together before flip, so I didn't have to worry about reverting these 4 back to veg.
Next week, they're all getting a transplant into 10 gallon pots.
Medium is going to be Coco/perlite/Promix BX(Coco) with an array of organic amendments.
LST and supercropping has been used to spread out and even the canopy.
Then topping everything again next week as well.
Planning to train these 4 to fill this tent to capacity, so there's going to be some veg time ahead..
(prob another 3 weeks.)

SOG_Nov_3_7.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_8.jpg

Wiw!

I had to go look at what light you are using as it is causing the same leaf structure as a light I am testing... looking very nice.

Wiw!

I had to go look at what light you are using as it is causing the same leaf structure as a light I am testing... looking very nice.

Thanks Buck!
I forgot to mention that I've kept the Ushio MH 1000 watt bulb in for the first week of flower to limit stretch.
Then I'll be switching over to the eye horti 1000 for the rest of flower.
wiw!

Ok shotta my brother!
You inspired me to get my bubble on, with a new batch of tea as well.
To share with you, or anyone else that may be interested.
In a 5 gallon pail of de-chlorinated water I threw:

-15 mls General organics cal/mag
-15 mls General organics Bio marine(squid)
-15 mls General Organics Bio Root
-30 mls worm castings liquid
-30 mls molasses

And in the tea bag I threw:

1/2 cup alfalfa meal
1 cup of "flower power" which contains:
fish meal, bone meal, green sand, canola seed meal, langbeinite, kelp meal, and rock phosphates.

When I amended my medium at the start, I threw almost half a bag of this flower power stuff in with the mix.
I figure since it has so many amazing organic minerals in it, only makes sense to make tea with it as the plants use up what was already there..

Thanks for sharing you're recipe man, but quick question. I see you and shotta using general organics line and since I just bought bio marine for my tea I wouldn't mind the whole line, ANYWAY, if I add Epsom salt to my soil mix would I need cal/mag still? Hope that makes sense I'm pretty Blue Dreamed.

Ok shotta my brother!
You inspired me to get my bubble on, with a new batch of tea as well.
To share with you, or anyone else that may be interested.
In a 5 gallon pail of de-chlorinated water I threw:

-15 mls General organics cal/mag
-15 mls General organics Bio marine(squid)
-15 mls General Organics Bio Root
-30 mls worm castings liquid
-30 mls molasses

And in the tea bag I threw:

1/2 cup alfalfa meal
1 cup of "flower power" which contains:
fish meal, bone meal, green sand, canola seed meal, langbeinite, kelp meal, and rock phosphates.

When I amended my medium at the start, I threw almost half a bag of this flower power stuff in with the mix.
I figure since it has so many amazing organic minerals in it, only makes sense to make tea with it as the plants use up what was already there..

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

This is what I'm talkin about willis.

Yo Blazin!
The whole General Org line is pretty good.
Many different organic vitamins and minerals that can be brewed or straight fed.
personally I don't add Epson to my mix, and wouldn't unless I knew I had a Magnesium deficiency.
Lot's of people throw it in their mixes anyway, (epson) and swear by it.
But I just choose not to.
I find that as long as I add Cal/mag at least once every week (@ 5 mls/gallon) then, I never have any problems.:wood:

Thanks for sharing you're recipe man, but quick question. I see you and shotta using general organics line and since I just bought bio marine for my tea I wouldn't mind the whole line, ANYWAY, if I add Epsom salt to my soil mix would I need cal/mag still? Hope that makes sense I'm pretty Blue Dreamed.

Yo Blazin!
The whole General Org line is pretty good.
Many different organic vitamins and minerals that can be brewed or straight fed.
personally I don't add Epson to my mix, and wouldn't unless I knew I had a Magnesium deficiency.
Lot's of people throw it in their mixes anyway, (epson) and swear by it.
But I just choose not to.
I find that as long as I add Cal/mag at least once every week (@ 5 mls/gallon) then, I never have any problems.:wood:Yo

That's what I figured, I just hate to buy something I won't use. I guess it was only five bucks so not a big deal. That go box looks pretty sweet so I might have to try that.

Thanks!

Thanks Buck!
I forgot to mention that I've kept the Ushio MH 1000 watt bulb in for the first week of flower to limit stretch.
Then I'll be switching over to the eye horti 1000 for the rest of flower.
wiw!
yo Vick ay!
Thought I'd mention I do 2 -3 weeks with my plantmax 6100k mh too it helps make fat stack pancake cucumber buds lol I caint ferd no spenciv ayus you she oh my dats pricy bulbs,I gets me dem cheep ayus 20 bone bulbz I got the plant max (75$) cuz my cheep ayus bulb melted down after 1 week use,and doode @ the hydro store had no other new mh in the building so I got upgraded to the better bulb for freeeeeeeeee! Made me happy I puts out some very blue very bright 3k more lumens than a typical mh add that to my jdl's 110 % setting and I get crazy fast veggin plants
and a

wiw!

to you shotta!

Ahem....WIW MOTHER EFFIN' WIW YA'LL!!¡!¡!

I WANNA try that go box too I wuv me sum orgasmic noots and I wish to try them all 1 thing I'm determined to do is make a reliable organic nute based hydro system, I want the results of both hydro speed and organic quality, i"t will be mine!,,,oh yes it will be mine!"

Just driving thru. WOW that is one sweet looking canopy you got growing there. That's going to look pretty with all them colas having 7-8 weeks on them. Hey I was just reading thru January's High Times and someone talked in their grow hints about changing spectrums. I myself don't have the luxury of it, seeing I had a perpetual grow going for the last 6-7 years, but they say that inducing flower under hps over the mh. They give the reason that that shorter days coupled with the change of colors kicks them into flower faster. Funny I just read that 20 minutes ago while having a smoke. Now I've believed as you and as full as your room looks you want as little stretching going around as possible. BTW BID I use the cheaper blubs myself and just change them out once a year. Oh I just earned enough points for another free one from my store.
Great Looking grow my Friend Keepem Green

Day 1 of flower!::yahoo:
(yesterday)

SOG_Nov1_1.jpg

SOG_Nov1_2.jpg

SOG_Nov1_3.jpg

Day 2 of flower: (today)

sorry didn't have time to color correct the photos..

SOG_Nov_3_2.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_3.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_4.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_5.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_6.jpg

Here's the 4 OG's that I've set up at a friend's place.
Pretty much got everything I need to get this grow going now.
(Except for the exhaust.) Just have to get a piece of wood or plastic cut to fit the window for the extraction port. So just using the T5 light bank for now.
It was kind of a scramble to get everything together before flip, so I didn't have to worry about reverting these 4 back to veg.
Next week, they're all getting a transplant into 10 gallon pots.
Medium is going to be Coco/perlite/Promix BX(Coco) with an array of organic amendments.
LST and supercropping has been used to spread out and even the canopy.
Then topping everything again next week as well.
Planning to train these 4 to fill this tent to capacity, so there's going to be some veg time ahead..
(prob another 3 weeks.)

SOG_Nov_3_7.jpg

SOG_Nov_3_8.jpg

Funk me that's BEAUTIFUL (and what I was aiming for, but yours kicks the shite out of mine) bit hammered but going to try and read thread before asking questions you've already answered. BEAUTIFUL <3

yo Vick ay!
Thought I'd mention I do 2 -3 weeks with my plantmax 6100k mh too it helps make fat stack pancake cucumber buds lol I caint ferd no spenciv ayus you she oh my dats pricy bulbs,I gets me dem cheep ayus 20 bone bulbz I got the plant max (75$) cuz my cheep ayus bulb melted down after 1 week use,and doode @ the hydro store had no other new mh in the building so I got upgraded to the better bulb for freeeeeeeeee! Made me happy I puts out some very blue very bright 3k more lumens than a typical mh add that to my jdl's 110 % setting and I get crazy fast veggin plants

Ahem....WIW MOTHER EFFIN' WIW YA'LL!!¡!¡!

I WANNA try that go box too I wuv me sum orgasmic noots and I wish to try them all 1 thing I'm determined to do is make a reliable organic nute based hydro system, I want the results of both hydro speed and organic quality, i"t will be mine!,,,oh yes it will be mine!"

Yeaya!
I wish my ballast went to 110%!
No doubt in my mind you'll get there with that organic hydro line brother.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom