.thc absolutely degrades due to exposure to light, heat, and oxygen. Try improper storage & watch the quality spiral into the shitter.

I was assuming proper storage. :laughtwo: We work too hard and love our plants too much to disrespectfully leave their blossoms laying around in the sunlight. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Kraise, I notice that the popcorn buds have more trichomes. They're some of my favorite bits. :cheesygrinsmiley: I remember reading an interview with some oil producers in Colorado who claimed that the trichomes on the popcorn buds was of a higher quality than the canopy-level cola buds. Interesting thought, isn't it?

I remember reading that, I thought it was the CBD ratio was higher in popcorn at the time but I just think it's a case of leave the top to harvest too long at least there's some cloudy at the bottom, probably with a chance of rain lol :passitleft:

I remember reading that, I thought it was the CBD ratio was higher in popcorn at the time but I just think it's a case of leave the top to harvest too long at least there's some cloudy at the bottom, probably with a chance of rain lol :passitleft:

:rofl:

Thanks...... :passitleft:

Still laughing. Time for another hit. :passitleft:

THC degrades into CBN, CBN has a more narcotic effect than the high from THC. If I can I leave a few plants to go over harvest so this happens, or dry them on the vine. The longer the better :thumb:
On a very basic level, yes..

Quick google search, over 400 chemicals and 60 cannabinoids, lol..

On a very basic level, yes..

Yep, it works on a basic level and that's enough for me Grizz, I'm easily pleased. It's all genetics which I know nothing about (apart from playing Frankenstein lol) but I like reading and looking around so I'm open to learning. Don't be shy mate, elaborate please? There's too much for me to know all at once just yet

Don't take what I'm saying wrong.. I'm only asking questions and also trying to learn.. I'm Schultz 'I know nothing'

You have a plant of the month title there Grizz so I'd say you know something. Seriously if you think you know nothing you should see my plants, I never have any idea what to do with them, nobody does, because nobody knows that I get nekkid with them now and again. TF I don't sell that shit. Nobody puts those pics in their journal though do they?

i don't get nakid with the girls.. not regularly.. blue balls and blurple leds isn't a good mix..

You have a plant of the month title there Grizz so I'd say you know something. Seriously if you think you know nothing you should see my plants, I never have any idea what to do with them, nobody does, because nobody knows that I get nekkid with them now and again. TF I don't sell that shit. Nobody puts those pics in their journal though do they?

:laughtwo: You'd think so, wouldn't you? Lol! The mods have saved me more than once by pulling the picture quickly. I have too many mirrors in my home for a camera junkie. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those itty-bitty buds have trics, too. Just toss them in with the leaves and trim to sweeten the cooking herbs. I was trimming out some small AK 48 bud and checked them with a magnifying glass. Even some of the 3-fingered leaves had trics on and under them!

Just dry them, crush them up like store-bought herbs, then generously mix them in with your favorite dish. I add them to my chili, and, if I go back for seconds, I am about 1/2 hour to a mandatory bed time!

You can also roll them in a joint with other trim. Don't toss out all those trics and resins!

I need to start cooking again. I'm missing out. I still haven't tried the chili recipe AKgramma. :laughtwo: I use everything. Cannabis plants are covered with trichomes, many only one cell high, from soil to apical tip. Sugar leaves have more trichomes underneath, it often seems, than on top.

Nice to come home to so much conversation on the journal. Spent the day slaving away at the work site- pretty gruelling. I think one more day and we will be out of there. :thumb: Buddy is now claiming that he'll pay us at the end of the month. I won't be holding my breath though, what a slimeball the guy turned out to be. Anyway, looking forward to being out of there soon.

I'm also really looking forward to this indica experiment. Seems like I haven't had any time to do some of the experiments I wanted to on this journal- so this can be a good new tangent. Cool how that little Afghan cross that has been a complete extra it's whole life has suddenly become something very interesting to me. Just because I read the reviews of it last night and it's all about sleep. Sleep!- what a lovely thing when you can get it.
And I don't mind losing a little thc if it comes to that. Especially if it comes with an increase in something or other else. And the flowering times on the indicas are so short compared to some of the strains that I've been growing that it will really be quite painless.
Complex things those little trichomes are. Crammed full of interesting stuff, and I don't even know what 99% of it is. The Peyote Purple is just amazingly frosty- even though it didn't seem to be particularly high in thc or cbd. So what's in there? Gooey stuff I guess...

Goodnight friends. :passitleft:

Dating myself?you referring to the blue balls comment? I better buy myself some chocolates so I put out and cure it :rofl:

Hahaha.. my kid could quote hogans, Australia the land of the repeat... hope it got in there for just a second or at very least, you had to conciously not allow yourself that image :rofl: what'd you call me the other day weasel??:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom