Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

When my wife doesn't give me sex. I usually have a meating with myself!! "ooooops" :circle-of-love:

Wow, I missed something for real, I didn't see where you feeling some kind of way nor the misunderstanding with Deege. I am glad it all worked itself out. My bf often tells me I need to think about what I say before I say it. I guess I have a way of being blunt about things, not meaning to be mean but often it gets taken that way.

OMM, those plants look good, sir. I would say you better not change a thing but change is not a bad thing. It can often signify growth so to me the only change that could occur for you is to only get better. I hope I said that right since I am blazed out my skull about now. Like everyone else, I love your journal and your next one will even be better, we all know this!

You should see what an idiot I am. I grouched at my wife last night for 'changing her f@cebook profile pic too many times'. She asked me "what's wrong with changing my f@cebook profile picture?" She had me there, I couldn't think of anything wrong with it.

ah,good to know I am not the only one who has issues with their mate about f@cebook. My bf yells at me because I may like something he says but I don't really comment. I am like wth, I liked it didn't I? Comment, uh don't we live together? We talk daily?

Sysco! I appreciate the comment. Especially from you because I do not know of anyone that has constantly cracked me up more than you on this site!! You are hillarious!! I still remember your dancing plant video! I still laugh when I think of it!!
I think every one here has a great sense of humor. Anyone mature enough that can laugh at themselves are fun to be around with. No stiff people here. Thats for sure!! :circle-of-love:

Sysco! I appreciate the comment. Especially from you because I do not know of anyone that has constantly cracked me up more than you on this site!! You are hillarious!! I still remember your dancing plant video! I still laugh when I think of it!!
I think every one here has a great sense of humor. Anyone mature enough that can laugh at themselves are fun to be around with. No stiff people here. Thats for sure!! :circle-of-love:

You sure 'bout that,QT runnin round in nothin but boots and seagem meatin people.You may be wrong there pardner.
This here journals gettin more like a dirty book everyday. Like everybody says OMM you gots the bestest journals.:adore:
:peace:

ahhhhhh another 3 pages! haha. Yea I was just playing around with you OMM. I LOVE YOUR journals! Don't change a thing! The amount of infos and stories in here is AWESOME! Keep it up OMM. I love those nugs too brotha! +reps!

Hi Deege! I know you were fooling around with me my Friend,
I think I just got up on the wrong side of the bed. Once again sorry!
:love:

I've had a good rest now....here we go again! :thumb:

Looks like I don't even have to be here.......you guys have added at least 3 more pages with out me! :party:

hey now, Go easy on this here old lady, although I might not be able to call myself a lady anymore with the comment I left.:rofl::rofl:

You sure 'bout that,QT runnin round in nothin but boots and seagem meatin people.You may be wrong there pardner.
This here journals gettin more like a dirty book everyday. Like everybody says OMM you gots the bestest journals.:adore:
:peace:

OMM, we had to pass the time by waiting on the rest of your story!!
All ears when your ready.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Deege! I know you were fooling around with me my Friend,
I think I just got up on the wrong side of the bed. Once again sorry!
:love:

I've had a good rest now....here we go again! :thumb:

Looks like I don't even have to be here.......you guys have added at least 3 more pages with out me! :party:

ok i had to catch up as usual lol
but i agree with everyone else O dont change a thing
harvest is looking good
nice to know about the humidity packs thanks X
great story its like watching tv you get cut off at the moment of
then you gotta wait for the next week
hey you gotta finish the story before your journal ends
or do we need to wait for the next season/journal?
LOL
catch you later OMM hope things are well with you

Hey Buddy......I don't think I could change if I wanted to!:thumb:
Yep..X...brings us lots of gifts...thank goodness! Those humidity packs are a great thing to have. :love: I think we will spend some time with Natasha. She was a great lady. I still think of her and in the end I honestly think I made a big mistake with her. The story will tell you why.:Rasta:
I will end her part of the story before we finish this journal. Hope your doing good!

You guys are Hilarious. :clap:
Where was I 30 years ago,
all the good men are taken.

OMM dont change a thing, I
enjoy your journals very much.

:Namaste:

Thank You Young lady!:love:

Too bad about the men in your area. Too bad 420 wasn't around then! Bunch of them around here.
Some of them are down right brilliant too! :circle-of-love:

I think this is me forever....can't change now!

Thank you seagem Someday, I would like to know were you came up with your 420 name! :cheesygrinsmiley:

First off, beautiful plants :circle-of-love::bravo: I am so excited to see that WR hit the finish line! =)

Now about your journal...

You are just so figurative Omm...:bravo::circle-of-love:

The way you word your stories almost brings us in there with you, honestly.:Namaste:

I admire you too much for keeping up a journal, helping others and yet providing us with some amazing visualization moments in the mean time....Really curious to see what happened with Natasha lol :popcorn:

Keep up being awesome Omm :high-five:

Hi MissBud! :love:

Me and you both about the White Russian.....very soon now!

I think the word is explicit !
Got to tell it like it is. I actually think about what life would have been like with Natasha. But then again....she wanted...no marriage.....until she retired form the Army. She had a smart head on her shoulders. :love:

Thank you for your very nice opinion of me :cheesygrinsmiley:

sound cool man. thanks for the warm welcome... im planning on takin pictures and blah blah to keep you guys updated on my girls. im plannin my own little journal.. so hoping all goes well.. 600 HPS, Canna a + b, canna boost, pk13 / 14. :) alls lookin good!!

My pleasure Pog Master. Great! Pictures help. By all means tell us when you start your Journal...sounds like your ready. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom