WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

i want to find an easy 1 part.

I've heard that General Hydroponics' Floramato Dry ("This dry blend of minerals was specially designed to enhance the luscious flavors of tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, eggplants, beans, melons, strawberries, and other continuously fruiting or flowering plants. FloraMato Dry is a stand-alone, fully water-soluble, dry nutrient. This unique combination of Primary and Secondary Nutrients with pH buffers keeps nutrients fully water-soluble and available to plants.") is not actually for 'matos lol.

I have not tried the stuff myself, but it does kind of make sense. After all, the guy created General Hydroponics purely because he wanted something good to feed his MJ with.

in that last pic in the background you could see a pot with dirt in it.

well its actually promix and pearlite, and it is going to be a holy shit mom that i am growing out. I have (20) 3 gal. grow bags that i am going to fill with promix. After all of my autos are out, I am going to grow 10-20 holy shits in those bags on the right side of my tent under a 400 w light, and put 60-80 holy shits in the wheel and have both lights on the same schedule. I am going to try to max out my tent for one grow, all HS. then after that i will be ready for my first Auto monoculture run.

well here is the little shit:

7-24-08.JPG

Are you going to journal that HS grow?

I've never heard of that strain, which doesn't mean much, cause there's a lot I haven't heard of. I'll research it, interesting name;)

regards,

SS

hey ont, your prob right, but in the how to grow section on this site, about breeding, it says that they will def germ right away after harvest, but it claims that you'll get a significant increase in success rate if you wait a month to let the seeds mature after harvest.

don't know if it's true or not, but I am sick of being out of weed before my next harvest every time anyways, so i really want to do a weight run to fill up on my stash.

hey SS,

yeah, I'll prob do a journal. I'm tired of being shown up by all these other wheelers. lol. I'm always walking the path less traveled, and I am having fun doing it, but I need mad weed to satisfy my skunk tooth. and I want to prove i can grow big if i want to. I am having weight envy being outclassed by 2-4-6 times the weight of my first grow by max and cmx. mad props to them for sure, but I can do it too if its my main goal. Next journal, it will be my ONLY goal.

operation mad wheeloweed.

mad props to them for sure, but I can do it too if its my main goal. Next journal, it will be my ONLY goal. operation mad wheeloweed.

Wow, way to rally!

Ganja jihad! :)

And, I've read your journals and learned a lot from them. I'm seriously considering a wheel myself, and wouldn't be there if you hadn't forged the way!

Thanks!

I'm tired of being shown up by all these other wheelers. lol. I'm always walking the path less traveled, and I am having fun doing it, but I need mad weed to satisfy my skunk tooth. and I want to prove i can grow big if i want to. I am having weight envy being outclassed by 2-4-6 times the weight of my first grow by max and cmx. mad props to them for sure, but I can do it too if its my main goal. Next journal, it will be my ONLY goal.

operation mad wheeloweed.

Mad respect and wishes of support to Brother WOF

This was one hilarious post

:rofl:Skunk-tooth:rofl:

That would make a great user name and I think you've already been working on the name for your next journal ;)

thanks soniq, i think that must have been written on a cerebral high. openin up my creative juices.

thx hightech, love the handle, would have chose something like that for myself.

ive been thinkin about a name, not sure yet.
any suggestions?

how about

holy shits, lucky shits, dumb shits, crazy shits, and shit for brains. some Massive shit.
or
You had better give a shit, and get your shit together, and you will find yourself in Deep shit.
or
smelling like holy shit
or
A boat load of shit
or
Shit happens - one day at a time!
or
If shit happens, you deserve it.
or
May I have a moment of your time to show you some of my shit?
or
Shit has been prophesied and is imminent; only the righteous shall smoke its happening.
or
Sometimes you have to step in it to learn how to avoid it.
or
"Stercus accidit" (shit happens)
or

holy shit, why am I still up this late, no wonder im posting shit. i need to sleep it off.

home again home again jiggety jig.
Can't wait to see my babies, spinning in my rig.
going home tomorrow in the afternoon I fig,
I hope father baker helped them grow big.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

lol, see how fun it is?

well I snapped a few photos with the hps on.
tomorrow i might take some with it off.

here are some of the lemon skunks, not very uniform growth, some are big some are small some are medium. buds are looking nice early on.

Aug-07-01.JPG

Aug-07-02.JPG

Aug-07-03.JPG

Aug-07-04.JPG

here is the big lemon and the big SR

Aug-07-05.JPG

here are the SR, no seeds it looks like :hmmmm:

Aug-07-06.JPG

Aug-07-07.JPG

the reason why?

Aug-07-08.JPG

maybe my second application of the full strength STS was too much for the snow king. he looks like he is shooting blanks. plenty of sacs but no powder inside of them. did i do somethin wrong or wqas it the full strength STS?

here is the holy shit getting ready to be cloned few more weeks still

Aug-07-09.JPG

and here is the little HK, it would be cool if the wheel could accommodate like 200 little guys like this, a few grams each. lol.

Aug-07-10.JPG

:peace:

when i run the HS, it will be 64-80 in the wheel, and 10-20 in dirt. in a couple of weeks i will try to take 20 or so clones.when they root, they will be transferred to 3 gal grow bags of atami bcuzz hydro mix. those will in turn produce the wheel clones. the dirt bags will be under a 400W MH until they are ready for 12/12, then they will have a 400 w HPS on them. I will do a side by side grow dirt/hydro in the tent. my plan is to pull all I can out of there and get a stockpile going. i need the weed to hold me over while I give another go at breeding. im a stubborn fool, and i don't give up easy.

Back
Top Bottom