XLR8's BCNL Mixed Strain Hydro Grow 2011

I'm lovin' how that lady is lookin' xlr8! The Ganja Gods are treating you very well....it's a bummer that there were some fellas in the mix but that Blueberry lady seems to have been waiting for their exit so she could overgrow the planet!
:thumb:

No doubt - she's a beast! :morenutes:

From Seed: Day 64 for Missy, Day 57 for Blueberry --- Day 31 of 12/12

PH has been jumping up last couple of days - it had been somewhat stable so I'm having to correct it a bit more frequently than what I have had to. I moved it from 6.1 yesterday, to 5.6 and had to do the same thing this morning. It had been hanging steady in the 5.7 - 5.8 range.

RH also jumped up a bunch due to some warmer weather here lately, so I took a few measures to correct it. I put a small dehumidifier in the cabinet, and a big one outside of it and let 'em rip. I knocked it down from 65% RH yesterday to 45% RH today, and previous experience tells me I should be able to keep it between 45-50% this way until harvest.

No more balls on the blueberry, and her buds have been swelling like crazy. With a little luck maybe I can get a decent harvest from her.

"Missy" is starting to catch up a bit and has had her own growth spurt the last few days - I started to think she wasn't going to get much taller but she's grown 6 inches or so in the past week.

Group shot:
mar_20_all.jpg

Another:
mar_20_all_2.jpg

Blueberry:
mar_20_blueberry2.jpg

mar_20_blueberry5.jpg

mar_20_blueberry.jpg

mar_20_blueberry3.jpg

mar_20_blueberry4.jpg

:bong:

damn xlr8 i dont know how you are managing that jungle hahaha your plants are looking great! :thumb: how is that shorty flowering? that bb looks like a light hog haha
:tokin:

Hi Falcore - it is looking like a jungle in there. :)

The shorter plant is coming along nicely, but it's a bit behind the Blueberry even though it's about a week older. (Though it was transplanted and that probably put it a little behind). The cool thing is that she is definitely trying to assert herself and is pushing back at the Blueberry for space. She is taking up much more space than it looks, but it's mostly in the back of the box.

Thanks for the kind words, Falcore! :thanks:

From Seed: Day 65 for Missy, Day 58 for Blueberry --- Day 32 of 12/12

Not much new to report, but I did a reservoir change this morning.

PPM 1180
PH 5.6
RH 48%

Here's what I'm using and how I'm mixing up my Dutch Master nutrients - (8 gallon reservoir):

60 ML each of DM Gold (2 part)
90 ML DM Add .27 bloom
12 ML DM Zone
15 ML DM Silica

Took some more photos this morning, and even a couple right after lights off. Here they are:

Group Shot - notice the small dehumidifier in there:
mar22_groupshot.jpg

Blueberry buds with the lights on:
mar22_blueberry2.jpg

mar22_blueberry.jpg

Here's Missy (My bagseed beauty):
mar22_missy.jpg

Roots - they're getting monstrous!:
mar22_roots.jpg

Blueberry - lights off:
mar22_blueberry8.jpg

mar22_blueberry7.jpg

mar22_blueberry6.jpg

mar22_blueberry5.jpg

mar22_blueberry4.jpg

mar22_blueberry3.jpg

whew! :bong:

Looking great XLR8! Nice work! those roots are crazy! :cheer:

:thanks: Mr. Krip. It never ceases to amaze me how massive the root structures can get. Crazy! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to say, you have some really great looking plants going right now, too. Just think - it doesn't seem like very long ago you were struggling along with the STG cubes, and now - :yummy:

I really appreciate you following my grow, and it's fun to watch your grow get ever so much closer to a whole bunch of home grown goodness. I see you making many helpful posts in a lot of peoples journals, and have seen how you soak up info and it's fun seeing you really getting your groove going. Nice job, my friend! :yahoo:

:thanks: Mr. Krip. It never ceases to amaze me how massive the root structures can get. Crazy! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to say, you have some really great looking plants going right now, too. Just think - it doesn't seem like very long ago you were struggling along with the STG cubes, and now - :yummy:

I really appreciate you following my grow, and it's fun to watch your grow get ever so much closer to a whole bunch of home grown goodness. I see you making many helpful posts in a lot of peoples journals, and have seen how you soak up info and it's fun seeing you really getting your groove going. Nice job, my friend! :yahoo:

Thanks, Bro! I really appreciate that! I've been trying to give back to the community that taught me everything I know about this hobby of ours and absolutely loving every aspect of it. Well...every aspect EXCEPT for those STG cubes! There's so many great growers here on 420 to learn from (you're one of 'em!), it's a great pleasure! :thanks:

Thanks, Bro! I really appreciate that! I've been trying to give back to the community that taught me everything I know about this hobby of ours and absolutely loving every aspect of it. Well...every aspect EXCEPT for those STG cubes! There's so many great growers here on 420 to learn from (you're one of 'em!), it's a great pleasure! :thanks:

Both of you guys rock. I don't really notice my own plants getting bigger but I remember subscribing to both your journals at the beginning of your grows and it's amazing how much things have moved forward. Both your grow rooms are looking awesome guys. :high-five:

Both of you guys rock. I don't really notice my own plants getting bigger but I remember subscribing to both your journals at the beginning of your grows and it's amazing how much things have moved forward. Both your grow rooms are looking awesome guys. :high-five:

Thanks Hemp! Nice words from someone whom I respect highly in this regard. :thanks: :)

Xlr those BB nugs look straight dank! Great healthy, bright white roots too. :goodjob:

Where did you get that de-humidfier? That thing is nice and small and may actually fit in my cab!

:peace:

Howdy Marley - :thanks: brother!

I don't remember where I got it for certain, but I've seen it on Amazon for $40-50. The model is the Evadry Petite EDV-1100. Here is a better picture, it helps, but it's more effective when combined with bigger dehumidifier outside of the grow space. Every few days or so the little tank in the bottom gets full of water, so I figure it's at least taking that much out of the air - if that makes sense.

eva_dry_petite.jpg

I decided my avatar picture was way too blah, so I went with something a little more colorful...

Here are some pictures from tonight - man am I loving the way the Blueberry is coming along and Missy is finally starting to show a little frost. Didn't get her in any good pictures, so these are mostly of the blueberry:

Group shot:
mar_23_11_all.jpg

Blueberry:
mar_23_11_blueberry.jpg

mar_23_11_blueberry2.jpg

mar_23_11_blueberry3.jpg

:bong:

Very nice choice on the new avatar xlr8!!! Trippy! :)

Thanks Bandit, then I went and changed it again - I started over-thinking it, bigtime. lol Can't decide.

Back
Top Bottom