Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

Top shelf!!!... of the top shelves

Rock on Xlr8

Hey X I made it in, there are alot of pages for me to catch up on. Looks good so far what I have skimmed......wi try and catch up asap!
Good to be back!

:peace:

Good point OMM - I remember being confused by how to give reps when I first joined the site. Back then, it was a set of scales like "scales of justice"... remember that? :)

:cheer: I sure do X. Then they came up with points for a while or maybe that was even longer ago. Some kind of weird bank account too. All gone now. :Rasta:

Quick pics, and some final ones on the plant... everything has since been harvested! :)

Humboldt
feb_27_7.jpg

feb_27_9.jpg

feb_27_8.jpg

The darker color in the Humboldt is purple, but I had a helluva time capturing it with the camera... Too bad, it's really gorgeous in person
feb_27_5.jpg

Fluffier lower tier buds, but this photo captured the purple coloring a little bit better:
feb_27_6.jpg

Jillybean
feb_27_3.jpg

feb_27_2.jpg

Pineapple Express
feb_27_1.jpg

Hey X,
These Nugs shots need to be shown again, truly amazing, buds have popped their heads mate!!! :goodjob:

Quick pics, and some final ones on the plant... everything has since been harvested! :)

Humboldt
feb_27_7.jpg

feb_27_9.jpg

feb_27_8.jpg

The darker color in the Humboldt is purple, but I had a helluva time capturing it with the camera... Too bad, it's really gorgeous in person
feb_27_5.jpg

Fluffier lower tier buds, but this photo captured the purple coloring a little bit better:
feb_27_6.jpg

Jillybean
feb_27_3.jpg

feb_27_2.jpg

Pineapple Express
feb_27_1.jpg

Supercalyxtrichaliciousmanthey'relookingscrumptios. hehe, sorry. Lookin' good, brother!

Hey X,
Thought I'd keep you in the harvest loop. 87oz so far wet out of the first 4 lemon kush plants with the 2 biggest left to go.
Wish I could see them A1 got some lemon skunk growing now and its strecthy.

Fantastic grow X!
Love the purple on the Humboldt's brother.
:high-five:

First off...:bravo: Sorry I missed it my friend, I'll have to go back and catch it all. I've been deviding my time between my new little journal, the link is up (hint hint), and browsing 420fied's latest journal; Quite stimulating and informative, a bit like your own...When I noticed a new lable under your name. Congratulations my friend, you deserve the title and am glad to know you.:Namaste:

Second, I see an old friend with a shiny new name tag on, looks like he could use some reps too...Here ya go Bro-Sis...

Hey brother, fantastic job with everything with you do!!:Namaste:

Those pictures of your plants are beyond top notch, and I really do learn so much from your presence:thanks:

Do you do all your trimming by hand??? If so, maybe a small salad trimmer or even automatic snips would help some with the back pain? I feel for you very much friend, and my prayers are sent.

Beautiful pics X ....they are so sticky, looks like Medicated Gooo! Take care of your back .....stretching excersizes ! and Meds !

Hi Clayhead, that's been my course of action... exactly! I appreciate the well wishes and the nice compliment on the pics. :)

Beautiful as always X!!! Reps to you for your grow, your growth as a grower, your help to others...need I say more? Glad to have you as a brother here at 420! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Thanks for that Hozona - very kind of you! Glad to have you as a brother here, too. :thanks:

Top shelf!!!... of the top shelves

Rock on Xlr8

Thank you Buckshot! Sometimes I just see a million ways to do better next time, so it's nice getting the positive feedback. :thanks:

Congrats on becoming staff writer Xlr8!! You've definitely earned that! Can't wait to read what you have to say! Look forward to seeing your threads anytime you post. Appreciate ya!

Back
Top Bottom