Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

congrats xlr8, i appreciate all the help you give to this community and it makes me feel confident knowing experenced members like you are here to help in time of need. quick question do you use DM zone at recommended dosage?
:thanks:

congrats xlr8, i appreciate all the help you give to this community and it makes me feel confident knowing experenced members like you are here to help in time of need. quick question do you use DM zone at recommended dosage?

Hi Ronnie -

Good question! I use it at about 2ml per gallon which is within the recommended dosage "range". It may still be effective at lower dosages, but this is what's always worked well for me.

Thanks for the really nice, supportive comments! :thanks:

Well Mr. Staff Writer, congratulations on all that you have accomplished in the last few months. I hope that you are feeling better buddy. Last round looked spectacular sorry I missed it.

Well Mr. Staff Writer, congratulations on all that you have accomplished in the last few months. I hope that you are feeling better buddy. Last round looked spectacular sorry I missed it.

I've missed you old friend! You are here now, and I'm happy for that - by the way, as pleased as I was with how my PE turned out, yours from your recent pics really is something quite stunning! :yummy:

Nice!!! A staff writer thats so cool. I hope you do some write ups
on training and other techs. Looking forward to reading anything
you might write. Im sure I will learn something.

Thanks Wildbill - what a nice thing to say! :)

Hey hey, what's this, Staff Writer, an official title? Well deserved my friend, a man who can write as well as he grows. :goodjob:

Well, we'll see, haha! Thanks so much, Kushmeister. :)

ok X staff writer now :thumb:
wow the buds are looking awesome too man

Congrats on the new title my friend!!
:high-five:

Grats X when work is play to its the best of both worlds. Your the guy :adore:

Thanks! I'm not getting paid for this role - it's a volunteer thing, but I will definitely enjoy the work. I'm excited about the opportunity it gives me to contribute to the community here in different ways than I have in the past. Thanks for the kind words!! :)

Congrats on the new title my friend!!
:high-five:

Appreciate that Vick - very much! :)

Some nug photos from the recent harvest...

I had my camera nearby when I was burping jars this morning, so I pulled a few buds out and took some quick shots by the window-sill. These are still curing, but smokeable/vapeable at this point (harvested over a week ago now). The nugs themselves are pretty random, aside from the Humboldt which were a couple of the nicer buds that happened to be handy on top of the jar.

Jillybean
mar_7_1.jpg

Wide-mouth quart-sized Mason Jar Lid with Humboldt
mar_7_2.jpg

Humboldt in front
mar_7_3.jpg

Plate 'O Buds... Jillybean and Pineapple Express up top, Vortex and Pre '98 Bubba in the middle. The larger buds on the outside and the 2 on the bottom are Humboldt
mar_7_4.jpg

just cant say enough of how beautiful your buds always turn out :thumb:

Damn X ! I had to go through 4 pages of congrats to you ! I've already said my congrats, but am doing so again now. To bad you lost showing all you're awards and accomplishments in your name now! But we all remember what a prolific grower you are. :high-five:

You are one of the most admired and loved growers of all time on 420. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom